PDA

View Full Version : Why I Vote Republican!

MadMan1978
07-29-2012, 08:34 PM
1.I voted Republican because I believe oil companies' profits should be aided by the Corporate welfare.

2.I voted Republican because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3.I voted Republican because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4.I voted Republican because I believe we should turn ever town into Tombstone and arm every child with an AR-15 to walk to school with. But by all means they need to put in there locker when in class

5.I voted Republican because I cannot read the signs on the wall, as it were, that we are ruining our plant and do not care if my grand children and their children are able to breathe fresh air in their life time.

6.I voted Republican because I think illegal aliens are the curse and down fall of this country as well as all other ills.

7.I voted Republican because I believe that the trickle down works for the rich and the middle class should pay for it.

8.I voted Republican because I believe conservative judges will rewrite the Constitution as they see fit get their agendas past the voters and we are Elite and we know whats nest for everyone.

9.I voted Republican because I would rather ruin all the natural resources and as well as the land of our beautiful parks and oceans.

10.I voted Republican because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I do not need and change rather flow back to the 50's.

11.I Voted Republican because I know what is better for woman and they have no right to have any choices.

12.I Voted Republican because Gays do not deserve the same equal rights and because a marriage is between and man and a woman.

13.I Voted Republican because I do not want to have to press 1 for English!

14.I Voted Republican because I believe No ONE should ever burn our Flag and we need a Constitution amendment to back that up!

15. I Voted Republican because we need to out spend the entire rest of the civilized nations combined for defense.

16. I voted Republican because they will remove all the unions and outlaw you right to collective bargaining.

17. I voted republican becasue education is not a priority in the US.

texansrangerfan73
07-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Not sure if that's sarcasm but a few of those reasons are true for me. Not gonna tell ya which ones because that's my choice under my 1st Amendment right lol. :thumb:

AUTaxMan
07-29-2012, 09:56 PM
17. I voted republican becasue education is not a priority in the us.

lol

Wickabee
07-30-2012, 12:25 AM
17. I voted republican becasue education is not a priority in the US.
This is very true. Want proof?

lol
There you have it.

You know AUT, for a guy who can actually put thoughts together into words, you really shy away from that practice. I thought you were eloquent and thoughtful, but lately, you've just been making this kind of comment, if it can even be called that. You look like your padding your post count.