PDA

View Full Version : Florida republican: We wanted to surpress black votes

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 07:57 AM
http://www.salon.com/2012/07/27/fla_republican_we_suppressed_black_votes/

AUTaxMan
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Pretty heavy charges. We'll just have to take a wait-and-see approach to find out whether or not they're true. He does have an axe to grind, as the article admits.

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that he has an axe to grind but this is not the first time that I heard this about the republicans. Do you actually believe that someone in good standing within the republican party...

AUTaxMan
07-30-2012, 10:38 AM
I'm pretty sure that he has an axe to grind but this is not the first time that I heard this about the republicans. Do you actually believe that someone in good standing within the republican party would come out and admit to this?

He is not in good standing with the party.

"...former Republican Party chairman Jim Greer, who, scorned by his party and in deep legal trouble..."

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 10:48 AM
He is not in good standing with the party.

"...former Republican Party chairman Jim Greer, who, scorned by his party and in deep legal trouble..."

My point exactly. A republican in good standing is not going to air all of his party's dirty lanudry. We all know that most republicans including rush feel that way. I actually respect this guy for keeping it real.

AUTaxMan
07-30-2012, 10:53 AM
My point exactly. A republican in good standing is not going to air all of his party's dirty lanudry. We all know that most republicans including rush feel that way. I actually respect this guy for keeping it real.

I do too, unless he's lying.

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I do too, unless he's lying.

What, a lying republican?? Impossible. All republicans are honest hard, God-fearing, tax paying law abiding citizens who love everyone regardless of race, religion, or sexual preference.

AUTaxMan
07-30-2012, 11:17 AM
What, a lying republican?? Impossible. All republicans are honest hard, God-fearing, tax paying law abiding citizens who love everyone regardless of race, religion, or sexual preference.

No, but most of them are.

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 11:19 AM
No, but most of them are not.

I fixed that one for ya buddy. :thumb:

AUTaxMan
07-30-2012, 11:57 AM
I fixed that one for ya buddy. :thumb:

You're simply wrong, veg. Of course there are some bad apples who are conservative as well, but overall, they are good people.

mrveggieman
07-30-2012, 12:01 PM
You're simply wrong, veg. Of course there are some bad apples who are conservative as well, but overall, they are good people.

Funny thing about it is that if someone made the same statement about muslims most of you conservatives would be calling them blood thirsty terrorists.