PDA

View Full Version : To The Liberals: The Hammer did it.

jessejordan419
07-31-2012, 07:50 PM
By using liberal logic, all politicians should be calling for restrictions on hammer sales, background checks for hammers, hammer registration, increased police presence at construction sites, hammer locks, the whole nine yards.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/hammer_attack_on_tourist_hrxXS1XMoS0EYxnPqNQFKI#ix zz22DMKD73M

Wickabee
07-31-2012, 07:53 PM
That would be anti-gun logic, not liberal logic.

duane1969
07-31-2012, 08:36 PM
That would be anti-gun logic, not liberal logic.

I gotta disagree. Show me somone tossing out anti-gun rhetoric and it is a virtual guarantee that they will be a liberal.

Wickabee
07-31-2012, 08:38 PM
I gotta disagree. Show me somone tossing out anti-gun rhetoric and it is a virtual guarantee that they will be a liberal.

Can the reverse truthfully be said?

Didn't think so.

MadMan1978
07-31-2012, 08:51 PM
I really do not see the logic nor do I see the reason for another pointless thread.

jessejordan419
07-31-2012, 10:27 PM
really, but you keep starting more pointless threads to show your HATE for the Tea Party. If you HATE the Constitution, move to China or Cuba.

MadMan1978
07-31-2012, 10:34 PM
Excuse me? When and where and i said i hate the Constitution?

As well you wish not to see my posts, or any other users posts
You are more then welcome to use the ignore feature.

jessejordan419
07-31-2012, 10:39 PM
Excuse me? When and where and i said i hate the Constitution?

As well you wish not to see my posts, or any other users posts
You are more then welcome to use the ignore feature.

You must hate my free speech, as you label it hate when there is absolutely no hate whatsoever. But that is the typical liberal tactic, when they lose the argument, as they do every time, they label the other side as "haters", because they are truly guilty of hate. Which is why they seek to silence opposition, the only way they can win the argument.

You must hate the 2nd amendment, which is why you fail to see the logic in this thread, or any other logic from what I can see.

But go ahead and label this post as hate, so that you can lock this thread and remove it as well.

Would you desire to burn books you don't agree with as well?

MadMan1978
07-31-2012, 10:51 PM
Actually I fully support the 2nd amendment and said this a number of times. So with you are making assumptions or not full reading what has been written. I dont support turning our towns and cites into modern day Tombstones. Assault weapons do not belong in the hands of private citizens. PERIOD not under any circumstance or condition.

Wickabee
08-01-2012, 12:35 AM
So it's not just me then. Good.

pspstatus
08-01-2012, 12:48 AM
You know not all liberals or democrats are anti-gun. I shot four different ones yesterday and it was great fun!

Honestly I have been surprised at the lack of anti-gun sentiment I've seen in the wake of what happened in Colorado. There's some but not as much as I expected. If anything I believe this has shown that folks realize it's the people not the guns.