PDA

View Full Version : 578 days since John Boehner said jobs will be ‘priority one’

MadMan1978
07-31-2012, 11:04 PM
http://freakoutnation.com/2012/07/31/so-far-578-days-since-john-boehner-said-jobs-will-be-priority-one-and-hes-delivered-none/

The tea party and their fluff and no stuff results. they have not introduced ONE bill in the house to aid in the creations of Jobs since the mid term election.

jessejordan419
07-31-2012, 11:24 PM
hahahahahahahahaha. I absolutely laugh at your HATE of the Tea Party. In fact, your HATE has blinded you, because you wrongly label Boehner a "Tea Party" member, when in fact he is nothing but a RINO!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

And by the way, how many days over 1,000 since the Democraps have even OFFERED a budget????? No, just keep printing monopoly money because it all comes from "obama's stash".

hahahahahahahahaha.

But you want to label my threads of Truth as hate?????

And by the way, nothing can get done because the DEMOCRATIC CONTROLLED SENATE BLOCKS EVERY BILL PASSED BY THE HOUSE!!! So much for the "fluff" of "jobs" your oh so powerful emperor has promised to the unwashed masses. But keep believing in your pie in the sky dream the democraps keep feeding you.

hahahahahahahaha

Your tyranny is plain for all to see, you only show what you are truly made of!!

MadMan1978
07-31-2012, 11:37 PM
I fully suggest that you stay on topic

jessejordan419
08-01-2012, 12:05 AM
I fully suggest that you stay on topic

Why, it would not matter. Just as Republicans passing bills that WOULD greatly decrease the unemployment rate would be summarily blocked by harry reid from even entering the floor for a debate, much less be allowed to pass, much less signed by the destroyer-in-chief.

The only way the democrats can lower the unemployment rate is to rig the numbers used, give out false numbers, then revise those numbers weeks later on a Friday when nobody pays attention.

But you would rather stir the pot with mindless dribble such as this thread, and label others as "haters", than even have to come 1 hair closer to looking Truth in the eye.

shrewsbury
08-01-2012, 12:26 AM
how can the house do anything, they will just be blocked by the senate

now we are trying to blame the republicans for jobs?
dems have controlled senate for 6 years and house for 4 and presidency for 4, we have had the house for less than 2 years

shrewsbury
08-01-2012, 01:23 AM
jesse please contact me via pm with any concerns, going to bed now

MadMan1978
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
46 Bills on Abortion
113 bills on Religion
73 bills on Family Relationships
36 Bills on Marriage
72 bills on Firearms
604 bills on Taxation
467 bills on Government Investigation

This a is a small sample of what your Tea Baggers have done to date. this does not include any amendments I believe. Thus far to date the Tea Baggers have done nothing! They have failed at every turn. and why should the senate work with them? They only push a single sided agenda. they do not and have shown that they do not wish to find any compromise or middle ground on the real issues qwe are facing today. I believe they are there to just disrupt order and actually do NOTHING until after the elections of 2012. When they believe they will have the upper hand.

AS well, you are deflecting once again on any JOBS bills the GOP in the house has not accomplished in the past 2 sessions of Congress. You deflect again and place blame else where, a normal tactic for the GOP. If memory severs me, the White House and the Senate Leaders have reached out or attempted to the GOP in the House to work on real issues, However, the House leadership has openly refused to work with either one. And did they not say they would reject almost any budget unless in have certain cuts to certain programs?

I am all for real suggestions and solutions to the real problems we as a county face . I say that your party is not. They are for a one sided agenda! The problem is what lays in the middle. The real America! The real people who honestly just tired. They are tired and just disgusted with the all of Washington and the lack of Progress. Most people I talk with are just tired of hearing this and that and are tired of the Politics of most in Washington. It is costing most normal Americas too much and some it is costing them everything. They are being held Hostage all in the name of Tea Baggers revolt!

Wickabee
08-01-2012, 10:57 PM
46 Bills on Abortion
113 bills on Religion
36 Bills on Marriage
72 bills on Firearms
604 bills on Taxation

This a is a small sample of what your Tea Baggers have done to date. this does not include any amendments I believe. Thus far to date the Tea Baggers have done nothing! They have failed at every turn. and why should the senate work with them? They only push a single sided agenda. they do not and have shown that they do not wish to find any compromise or middle ground on the real issues qwe are facing today. I believe they are there to just disrupt order and actually do NOTHING until after the elections of 2012. When they believe they will have the upper hand...

It's kind of funny you should say that. Watching from up here, the Tea Party reminds me a LOT of the Bloc Quebecois in Canada. 1 interest and no respect for anyone else. The only real difference is the Bloc is regional (they run federally, but not outside Quebec) and the Tea Party is a weird national phenomenon. Actually, not weird. An interesting reaction to current times from people unwilling to admit things change.

Again, just how it looks. Not attacking anyone.

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 01:06 AM
46 Bills on Abortion
113 bills on Religion
36 Bills on Marriage
72 bills on Firearms
604 bills on Taxation

Want to guess what kind of bills we'll be seeing from the GOP regardless who wins in November????

"Job are the #1 Priority"......that's the biggest BS the GOP and the RACIST Tea party ever came up with.

They care more for controlling what a Woman can do to her own body, lower taxes to the richest Americans, and making sure that the U.S gets as close as possible to being a Christian Theocracy.

LOL, and I love it when Republicans wonder why they are so hated.

shrewsbury
08-02-2012, 01:12 AM
alex, how is the tea party racist?

where has the senate or obama created any jobs, last I checked we are still over 8% and that is with is fuzzy math.

the fact is both sides are fighting for the same thing but in two very different approaches and neither will compromise, this is where the president should step in. the funny thing is Obama ran on partisanship, but there never has been any.

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 01:17 AM
the fact is both sides are fighting for the same thing but in two very different approaches and neither will compromise, this is where the president should step in. the funny thing is Obama ran on partisanship, but there never has been any.
He's already tried to step in and the GOP block everything he tries to propose.

But I definitely agree with you that both sides will not compromise, and I don't see that changing anytime soon...

The exception is that the GOP fights for stupid things....YES, they do!

Honestly, with this economy, who cares about abortion and marriage laws???

Let's SOLELY focus on jobs and restoring the economy, once we can do that, then we can bicker about the other things.

shrewsbury
08-02-2012, 01:26 AM
alex, really?

Honestly, with this economy, who cares about abortion and marriage laws???

are you saying the republicans only care about abortion and gay marriage? or are you saying they should let the democrats do whatever they want because the economy is down. the perfect action for people trying to change things around, make a huge distraction and try to sneak in behind the scenes, if caught, just say, "don't you guys have better things to do?"

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 01:31 AM
are you saying the republicans only care about abortion and gay marriage? or are you saying they should let the democrats do whatever they want because the economy is down. the perfect action for people trying to change things around, make a huge distraction and try to sneak in behind the scenes, if caught, just say, "don't you guys have better things to do?"
How about this....

NO MORE Bills on anything but jobs or very important matters.

NO more bills on marriage, abortion, guns, etc......FROM BOTH SIDES!

Is that fair enough?

you really think I care about abortion or gay marriage when our economy is so terrible?

Apparently the GOP are the only ones that do.

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 08:05 AM
alex, really?

Yes I am saying that Straight up!
Thank you for paraphrasing

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 08:08 AM
alex, how is the tea party racist?

where has the senate or obama created any jobs, last I checked we are still over 8% and that is with is fuzzy math.

the fact is both sides are fighting for the same thing but in two very different approaches and neither will compromise, this is where the President should step in. the funny thing is Obama ran on partisanship, but there never has been any.

Really sure on that? I do believe as I said the House GOP ran and hide when tried to approach them.

shrewsbury
08-02-2012, 09:54 AM
we could argue all day on this, the senate and Obama have done nothing to compromise, zero, nothing.

Obama has clearly stated he will just override congress which he has.

Obama care passed only by dems, and by 3 votes. and i am sure it is a coincidence that 3 states got special treatment and the 3 votes needed to pass came about.

I find it amusing you guys try to blame one side and one side only, when the house can't pass anything without the senate, who blocks everything. heck even when the house agrees the senate filabusters their own laws that they introduced, this has never happened before. it is obvious they are trying to show america congress will shoot down everything the come up with, ut when they don't the senate is caught with their pants down, and have to filibuster their own laws.

dems don't want to compromise they want to rule

they shoved gay marriage down our throat then turn around and say isn't there more important stuff to work on

and madman you think it is ok to kick someone why they are down?

mrveggieman
08-02-2012, 10:00 AM
we could argue all day on this, the senate and Obama have done nothing to compromise, zero, nothing.

Obama care passed only by dems, and by 3 votes. and i am sure it is a coincidence that 3 states got special treatment and the 3 votes needed to pass came about.

I find it amusing you guys try to blame one side and one side only, when the house can't pass anything without the senate, who blocks everything. heck even when the house agrees the senate filabusters their own laws that they introduced, this has never happened before. it is obvious they are trying to show america congress will shoot down everything the come up with, ut when they don't the senate is caught with their pants down, and have to filibuster their own laws.

they shoved gay marriage down our throat then turn around and say isn't there more important stuff to work on

Good points. Another perfect example of why we should dump the two party system. Most politicans are just there to play games and not for the betterment of our country.

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 10:02 AM

Do you actually believe what you write? or are you blind by what fox news tells you?
we are talking about the the teapublicans have failed to do
and you deflect and place blame on the White House and the Senate?
The House can set pace and they approve the Budget
Fact is the teapublicans have a chance here to shine and the have failed to take advantage of this. The real story of this wont play out until the election. they will BUT use this as means to get votes.

and only kick if they really deserve it

case and point- however from the senate

The Cyber Security bill is up for a vote. A teapublican has attached an anti-abortion amendment?

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Shrew, was my comment not a form of compromise?

Here, I'll repeat myself:

"How about this....

NO MORE Bills on anything but jobs or very important matters.

NO more bills on marriage, abortion, guns, etc......FROM BOTH SIDES!

Is that fair enough?"

shrewsbury
08-02-2012, 10:10 AM
alex, yes yours were, i was dealing with madman

madman, you crack me up, I don't even watch fox news

you need to shake it off, it will be ok

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 10:15 AM
alex, yes yours were, i was dealing with madman

madman, you crack me up, I don't even watch fox news

you need to shake it off, it will be ok

I do a little...well until till I am ready to throw a brick at them

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 03:52 PM
This thread is the perfect example of why Dems and Reps can't get anything done.