PDA

View Full Version : Chael sonnen fist-ograph may trade to start a new auto set collection

canadammaking
08-01-2012, 02:08 AM
looking to trade for a complete auto collection of any set or a big hunk out of any auto set. cheers

chael sonnen fist-ograph 2/10

steelerholic
08-01-2012, 05:15 AM
How about a few GSP autos for it?

Chelle
08-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Times like this make me wish I had a decent trade bucket! lol, goodluck, should definitely get some good stuff for that! :)

le_buffalo_bill
08-01-2012, 11:25 AM
If you have a moment please look at my bucket to see if something could interest you.

mwagner24
08-01-2012, 04:24 PM
pm coming!!

Pureownageization
08-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Well i dont think i have anything to start a set but CMB might have something that interests you.

canadammaking
08-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Cmb??? Who is that

hudda123
08-01-2012, 09:47 PM
CMB = Check my bucket

RomeoJ127
08-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Hey I'll trade you a Ronda Roussey Gold 1st Auto #1/25.

RomeoJ127
08-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Is the Chael Fisto traded already? Just an update, #1/25 gold auto refractor Ronda Rousey hasn't arrived in the mail yet.

TOMPKINSmma
08-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Ruh Roh!

RomeoJ127
08-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Update...week #2, I'm hoping to see The Rousey #1/25 that I traded for the Sonnen Fisto come in soon. When was it shipped? July 26th? lmk

TOMPKINSmma
08-13-2012, 06:51 AM

RomeoJ127
08-17-2012, 11:46 AM
The Ronda Rousey #1/25 never came in the mail, this is the 3rd week and the 15th business day within the same country of Canada. For the past 3 weeks it has been concern and now the feelings are suspicious. If it was "sent" (no proof), am I the only one screwed here, or do I get my Chael Sonnen Fistograph back, what the options in losing $100s of dollars on my end?

canadammaking
08-17-2012, 03:22 PM
THIS IS A HORRIBLE AQUSATION. I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE OF THE RECIEPT. CHECK MY RATINGS. I AM NOT A SCAMMER AND HAVE 100 PERCENT POSITIVE AND EVERYONE HAS GREAT DEALINGS WITH ME. I HAVE SUSPITIONS OF YOU GETTING THE CARD AND THEN NOT LIKING IT THEREFOR WANTING THE CHAEL CARD BACK. YOUR BEEF IS NOT WITH ME BUT WITH CANADA POST. PLEASE CONTACT THEM IF YOU TRULY HAVNT GOT THE ENVELOPE. IF YOU JUST DONT LIKE THE CARD LET ME NO AND ILL HELP YOU TO FIND SOMEONE TO TRADE TOO. I AM A GREAT TRADER AND MADE DEALS WITH EXPENSIVE CARDS. I AM NOT GOING TO BE OUT OF MY RONDA CARD AND THE CHAEL. I TRADED A 1/1 TO LANDONS DAD AND MADE MANY TRADES WITH OTHER PEOPLE NOT JUST ON HERE BUT WITH MY YOUTUBE PALS AND OTHER AREAS. tHIS IS YOUR FIRST TRADE AND I THINK YOU MAY BE TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE ON HERE. NOT VERY PLESANT

RomeoJ127
08-17-2012, 04:12 PM
How did I scam you when you have possession of the Chael Fisto? You are posting MY card without a card traded yet? You ever think I wanted that card awhile ago as posting it up for sale prefight would make the most sense? All I'm saying is that you have a card from a trade and I don't have the card from you.

canadammaking
08-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Ithink you have it pal. It was sent. Are you not happy with the ronda card? You need to contact canada post to resolve the issue pal. I can not loose the chael and ronda to you. Please contact them. If there is anymore information i can help you with please let me no. Thanks

ColtsVols
08-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Can you track a package inside of Canada? I know you can't get dc going to canada but, didn't know if you could mailing inside the area. If you can it would make sense for a deal that big.

hudda123
08-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Can you track a package inside of Canada? I know you can't get dc going to canada but, didn't know if you could mailing inside the area. If you can it would make sense for a deal that big.

You can track an item within Canada if the sender ships with tracking...I don't see why someone would send an item that valuable without tracking since it doesn't cost much. All I know is that my beef wouldn't be with canada post...it would be with the guy who shipped a $300 card without tracking/insurance.

If not suspicious, its completely irresponsible to say the least.

nomercy
08-17-2012, 08:47 PM
I agree. Hudda and I just did a deal involving high value cards and both shipped with tracking. It's the only way to protect everyone. Common sense and good etiquette when the value is like these cards that are being talked about. Just my two cents.
You can track an item within Canada if the sender ships with tracking...I don't see why someone would send an item that valuable without tracking since it doesn't cost much. All I know is that my beef wouldn't be with canada post...it would be with the guy who shipped a $300 card without tracking/insurance.

If not suspicious, its completely irresponsible to say the least.

hudda123
08-17-2012, 09:18 PM
I still can't get over the "your beef is with Canada Post". Why would you have a beef with a company you didn't enter into a service contract with? The sender pays for the service, he entered into the service contract with canada post, not the receiver so the receiver has no rights. Even if the card was shipped with tracking/insurance, Canada Post will not issue payments to the receiver of the item...only the sender. They won't even answer minor questions since they didn't provide a service to the receiver, its the sender. Since they refund the sender, I feel its the senders responsibility to compensate the receiver...and if the sender didn't get the appropriate coverage, I feel like thats their fault.

ColtsVols
08-17-2012, 10:51 PM
My brother Hudda is right on the money. I would never consider mailing cards of those values without Tracking and Ins. me and him have done several highend deals and always looked out for each other.

canadammaking
08-17-2012, 11:00 PM
your pretty bright. DO YOU WORK FOR CANADA POST. YOUR OPINION MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD PAL. THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION. WHEN I DO SEND CARDS TO PEOPLE SHOULD I SEND THEM IN A WHITE ENVELOPE AND SEND DAMAGED CARDS TOO. PLEASE LET ME NO BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

ColtsVols
08-17-2012, 11:33 PM
Well if your referring to me i wasn't gonna put you out there but, you mailed a card to me in a plain white envelope. So unless you have changed your methods i can only imagine how you shipped that Rousey Auto you obviously don't use tracking!!

RomeoJ127
08-18-2012, 12:34 AM
If you watch this video, I find it kinda weird you didn't mention how you got this. No mention of trade, buy, hit, nothing , you just show it off. Also weird how there was no video showing off the Rousey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkGV5eIlnsE

canadammaking
08-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Buddy i dont put all my stuff all the time on youtube guy. I cant sit on the computer all day and be a typing tough guy. I have tons of i dont put on youtube. They are few and far between bud. I could give a rats pal. Type away this forum played out for me budz. Lol

RomeoJ127
08-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Don't run away until this trade is settled. That would confirmed you scammed me

canadammaking
08-18-2012, 04:26 AM
I run from all. Im not gonna play this typing tough with ya. Ufc dont stand for ultimate finger cramping. Im not in to it fella.

313datsyuk313
08-18-2012, 05:32 AM
I run from all. Im not gonna play this typing tough with ya. Ufc dont stand for ultimate finger cramping. Im not in to it fella.

Awhile back we had a little issue didnt we bud? We made a deal on here and you went and listed the card on eBay. Now, in all fairness I did receive the card eventually after I dropped neg fb, but I had a mod on here contact me months ago in regards to your family claiming that you had died and that's why nobody was receiving there cards. What the f is going on here?

TOMPKINSmma
08-18-2012, 06:00 AM
WHEN I DO SEND CARDS TO PEOPLE SHOULD I SEND THEM IN A WHITE ENVELOPE AND SEND DAMAGED CARDS TOO.

I know thats supposed to be a cynical and rhetorical question but seeing as you have a habit of doing so, no you shouldn't and yet you do. I know who you are referencing with that remark and it's clear now you've done it more than once. Quit accusing Romeo of being a tough guy and just answer his questions. Fraud through the mail is no joke.

canadammaking
08-18-2012, 06:24 AM
that issue wasnt with me pal. I am assuming it was my brother and yes he did pass away. Not much of an issue anyhow you got your stuff you said right. whats the issue bud

313datsyuk313
08-18-2012, 06:40 AM
that issue wasnt with me pal. I am assuming it was my brother and yes he did pass away. Not much of an issue anyhow you got your stuff you said right. whats the issue bud

Sorry to hear.....so you took over his accounts on here and ebay?

TOMPKINSmma
08-18-2012, 06:46 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBH97ma9YiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

ColtsVols
08-18-2012, 09:36 AM
I know if i was Romeo and was out a card that much and you lived within Canada i'd be sending the police to your house so you could talk all the trash you wanted. It's not about him or anybody else being a computer tough guy it's about you doing the right thing.

RomeoJ127
08-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Bottom line fair trade: Sonnen fisto for a rousey #1/25. #1.) where is my card? #2.) what store did you get an offer for 3 boxes of finest for it? ( i've called long distance to card stores in bc and store managers have no clue) #3.) why is there no tracking for such a pricey item #4.) why wasn't there a picture? #5.) how often do you get a card and a store offers you boxes for it without using your phone to tape it and put it on youtube , since you tend to do that a lot.#6.) being that defensive usually is a sign of guilt #7.) where is my card? #8.) if this card never shows up, how are you going to compensate me? #9.) if you refuse to compensate me, what legal options do i have?#10.) where's my card?

RomeoJ127
08-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Could you please provide a scan of the receipt, when you sent off the package?

hudda123
08-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Could you please provide a scan of the receipt, when you sent off the package?

A receipt doesn't mean anything, he could go into the post office to buy coins and he'll have a $15 receipt...a receipt doesn't mean anything unless its linked to the card. Althought I'm sure he can't provide one.

This is is the same guy who claimed to have a Pettis #1/8 auto that was sitting in my PC. I find it amazing that this guy pulls all these #1/** autos and nobody has ever seen them.

Echo7Bravo
08-18-2012, 01:00 PM
A receipt doesn't mean anything, he could go into the post office to buy coins and he'll have a $15 receipt...a receipt doesn't mean anything unless its linked to the card. Althought I'm sure he can't provide one.

This is is the same guy who claimed to have a Pettis #1/8 auto that was sitting in my PC. I find it amazing that this guy pulls all these #1/** autos and nobody has ever seen them.

This sounds similar to another guy from Bolton, Canada (doubt this is the same person), that has done this same thing on other sites. RomeoJ127 knows who I am talking about.

Jerry

RomeoJ127
08-18-2012, 03:57 PM
LOL...Yes I am the scammer's choice..They do a great job at getting noobs..

Echo7Bravo
08-18-2012, 04:03 PM
LOL...Yes I am the scammer's choice..They do a great job at getting noobs..

Don't let this discourage you, there are a lot of great, honest traders out there. Unfortunately the few bad ones ruin it for everyone. Let me know if interested in trading, I would like you to have an enjoyable experience trading :). Here is my bucket link:

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/Echo7Bravo/MMA%20FT/

Jerry

canadammaking
08-19-2012, 03:11 PM
no not the ebay pal.

RomeoJ127
08-20-2012, 04:02 PM
Another day, another day without a Rousey in the mail :golf:

DKfxr
08-20-2012, 07:48 PM
After her performance sat night, you may never see Rousey
i kid, i kid

ColtsVols
08-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Yeah, thats the kick in the marbles if you had that card right now you could make a boatload on it.