PDA

View Full Version : A Terrified Fox News Trots Out Sarah Palin to Attack Elizabeth Warren

MadMan1978
08-01-2012, 11:30 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/terrified-fox-news-trots-sarah-palin-attack-elizabeth-warren.html

wow this is how the tea party works?

ensbergcollector
08-02-2012, 12:39 AM
sorry, this line lost all credibility for the article:

Jealousy is the reason behind Palin’s comments about Elizabeth Warren. Sarah Palin is jealous because Warren has been given a showcase slot at the Democratic convention. While Sarah Palin is being tossed out like the failure that she is,

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 08:14 AM

Jealousy is the reason behind Palin’s comments about Elizabeth Warren. Sarah Palin is jealous because Warren has been given a showcase slot at the Democratic convention. While Sarah Palin is being tossed out like the failure that she is,

I fail to see you connection. Seems like Fox News and Palin just have a case Sour Grapes

habsheaven
08-02-2012, 09:03 AM

I'm confused, which part of that statement isn't credible; her jealousy at not getting a speaking gig, or the fact she has been an utter failure for the Republican party?

MadMan1978
08-02-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm confused, which part of that statement isn't credible; her jealousy at not getting a speaking gig, or the fact she has been an utter failure for the Republican party?

good question

ensbergcollector
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM

it is pure conjecture and opinion disguised as fact. It is an attack piece on fox and palin. Does the writer have any comment whatsoever on palin's comments? nope, just writing an article so he can bash palin as a jealous failure.

pghin08
08-02-2012, 12:20 PM
it is pure conjecture and opinion disguised as fact. It is an attack piece on fox and palin. Does the writer have any comment whatsoever on palin's comments? nope, just writing an article so he can bash palin as a jealous failure.

Agreed.

gladdyontherise
08-02-2012, 12:22 PM

I agree. Maybe Palin is jealous, but like you said, the article is taking an opinion and trying to claim it's a well known fact.

habsheaven
08-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Can either of you point out just where the author "disguises" anything as "fact". It looks like an opinion piece to me. A fairly accurate opinion.

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 02:03 PM

Well, she is a failure. but I don't see how that article disguises anything as fact.