PDA

View Full Version : Man puches g/f in face over romney photo on her facebook

mrveggieman
08-02-2012, 12:40 PM
You got to read this story. I can't make this stuff up even if I tried.

http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/2012/07/31/man-punches-girlfriend-out-over-photo-of-mitt-romney-on-her-facebook-page/

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 02:20 PM
I feel bad for the girl. I really, really do. He should be behind bars.

With that said, if this was in a movie, I'd be laughing so hard right now. Again, I'm not saying him punching her is funny by any means. But getting that riled up because you don't know who Mitt Romney is? Priceless.

mrveggieman
08-02-2012, 02:29 PM
I feel bad for the girl. I really, really do. He should be behind bars.

With that said, if this was in a movie, I'd be laughing so hard right now. Again, I'm not saying him punching her is funny by any means. But getting that riled up because you don't know who Mitt Romney is? Priceless.

And the sad thing about it is that this guy was probably going to vote for romney sight unseen.

shrewsbury
08-02-2012, 02:32 PM
he is probaly on entitlements, so he was going to vote for Obama

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 02:36 PM
he is probaly on entitlements, so he was going to vote for Obama

I don't know. He's white and looks/sounds like quite the redneck. Sounds like Republican property to me...

ensbergcollector
08-02-2012, 02:57 PM
yeah, let's make offensive accusations at all people of either party!!

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Tit-for-tat and it's done, what's the problem?

andrewhoya
08-02-2012, 06:57 PM
http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bluto.jpg

If there are girls out there that go for this then I'm not sure why I'm single.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 02:18 PM
http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/bluto.jpg

If there are girls out there that go for this then I'm not sure why I'm single.

It's entirely possible she looks worse. Maybe your standards are too high?

shrewsbury
08-03-2012, 02:26 PM
dumb, or white, or redneck, he stills needs his entitlements

no doubt he's voting for Obama

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Did the g/f have medical insurance? If not after she gets the bill she will be voting for obama.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 02:46 PM
dumb, or white, or redneck, he stills needs his entitlements

no doubt he's voting for Obama

Nah, he votes Republican cuz his daddy did and his daddy did and his daddy did and his daddy....

Actually, what do you want to bet he's never voted in his life?

cbuskstwar
08-03-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't know. He's white and looks/sounds like quite the redneck. Sounds like Republican property to me...

And this sounds like a racist statement to me

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 02:51 PM

What a racist statement on P&R, no I never heard of such a thing. :loco:

pghin08
08-03-2012, 02:51 PM

No idea how that's racist. He's a white guy.

texansrangerfan73
08-03-2012, 02:52 PM
It sure does. What do you expect from a Canadian who comments on American affairs EHH?

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 02:53 PM
No idea how that's racist. He's a white guy.

Some people are just too sensitive.

texansrangerfan73
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Some people are just too sensitive.
It's not the word white but he added redneck to it. It's like saying that cracker redneck!

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 02:56 PM
It sure does. What do you expect from a Canadian who comments on American affairs EHH?

Is that "EHH" and insult? I think it is! YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST CANADIANS!

And I wouldn't be able to comment on American affairs if one of two things was true:
1 - You guys didn't shove all things American down the world's throat or
2 - Canadian politics was at all interesting. Unfortunately, we're too worried about having our country properly run to turn it into a sport like you guys.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 02:59 PM
It's not the word white but he added redneck to it. It's like saying that cracker redneck!

No it isn't. You're making things up now. If I had said "cracker redneck" it wouldn't even be racist. I'm white and I'm from a rural area. If black people can scream the N word at each other, why couldn't I say cracker redneck. Though again, I didn't. You imagined that.

Racist.

texansrangerfan73
08-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Is that "EHH" and insult? I think it is! YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST CANADIANS!

And I wouldn't be able to comment on American affairs if one of two things was true:
1 - You guys didn't shove all things American down the world's throat or
2 - Canadian politics was at all interesting. Unfortunately, we're too worried about having our country properly run to turn it into a sport like you guys.

Well opinions vary. Truthfully I won't give you the pleasure to know what I am but if not for the United States have the global world wouldn't survive.

texansrangerfan73
08-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Sorry wickabee I'm not gonna fall into your trap to get me banned or another infraction so I'll leave it be. Also when someone says "it's like" it is a comparison.

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Now now boys.
:kiss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
As long as you know I'm only as racist as you are. Take that however you want. <br />
<br />
Also, no trap, just defending myself. I do think it's odd that you imagined racism. Most false charges like that are...

texansrangerfan73
08-03-2012, 03:12 PM
As long as you know I'm only as racist as you are. Take that however you want.

Also, no trap, just defending myself.
I consider it a trap when you call me a racist & I DIDN"T call you anything but Canadian but I thought that's what you call our neighbors to the North. Maybe I'm wrong.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 03:23 PM
I consider it a trap when you call me a racist & I DIDN"T call you anything but Canadian but I thought that's what you call our neighbors to the North. Maybe I'm wrong.

And I didn't say anything but white rednecks tend to vote Republican and he looks like one. So I am exactly as racist as you, and you seem to think I'm racist. You also suggested I shouldn't be talking about American things because I'm Canadian.