PDA

View Full Version : Rush: Chik fil a revolution a forecast of election in november

mrveggieman
08-02-2012, 12:24 PM
He includes a pic of him stuffing his fat face with chicken. He needs to sit down eat his chicken and shut the hell up. No one cares what rush thinks.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/rush-limbaugh-chick-fil-a-revolution-a-forecast-of-election-in-november/article/2503819 (http://washingtonexaminer.com/rush-limbaugh-chick-fil-a-revolution-a-forecast-of-election-in-november/article/2503819)

pghin08
08-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh. Ha. Obama's going to get "Chick-Fil-A'ed" in November. Nice one. Wonder how much he paid his writers to come up with that.

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 01:22 PM
We can only hope he starts eating Chik-Fil-A 3 times a day and whatever that does to his health, he can pay for.

ensbergcollector
08-02-2012, 01:58 PM
not saying i listen to rush because I don't but to say no one cares what he thinks is ridiculous. he has insane numbers of listeners.

duwal
08-02-2012, 02:13 PM
not saying i listen to rush because I don't but to say no one cares what he thinks is ridiculous. he has insane numbers of listeners.

because its purely entertainment to hear more than caring about what he says. Insane numbers same as Howard Stern, tons of viewers just like popular TV shows, but if any of these went off the air immediately and disappeared just about everyone would not give a you know what and just move on to something else to fill their downtime

pwaldo
08-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Not really

Gay marriage was voted down in California years ago (BTW why don't people boycott California for doing that?) and they are a solid blue state. Most of the opposition to gay marriage is from non white voters according to polls but non whites don't really vote for Republicans. So let's say you had gay marriage on the ballot in 2012. People would vote against it in a state but then they would just vote for Obama.

If anybody is predicting an Obama loss because of this then they are stupid because he is going to win in November. That isn't really up for debate right now. The only thing is how much is he going to win by.

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Not really

Gay marriage was voted down in California years ago (BTW why don't people boycott California for doing that?) and they are a solid blue state. Most of the opposition to gay marriage is from non white voters according to polls but non whites don't really vote for Republicans. So let's say you had gay marriage on the ballot in 2012. People would vote against it in a state but then they would just vote for Obama.

If anybody is predicting an Obama loss because of this then they are stupid because he is going to win in November. That isn't really up for debate right now. The only thing is how much is he going to win by.

You make perfect sense. A lot of anti gay sentiment does come from the black church who predomitenly voted for obama. I am by no means knocking the black church but it is what it is.

pghin08
08-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Not really

You really think so? I'm not convinced.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 01:09 PM

You're not? I am.
Last election it was Obama vs Crazy Grandpa. Now it's Obama vs Crazy Grandpa's really weird, anal retentive neighbor.

Just as it went:
George W vs Robot 1 and George W vs Robot 2

boba
08-03-2012, 01:14 PM
He includes a pic of him stuffing his fat face with chicken. He needs to sit down eat his chicken and shut the hell up. No one cares what rush thinks.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/rush-limbaugh-chick-fil-a-revolution-a-forecast-of-election-in-november/article/2503819 (http://washingtonexaminer.com/rush-limbaugh-chick-fil-a-revolution-a-forecast-of-election-in-november/article/2503819)

No one cares? Sure seems like you do. With all the personal insults, it would seem it's really bothering you.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm all for Limbaugh shoving as much deep-fat-fried food down his throat as he can. It not only keeps the prescription pills out of there, but eventually it'll give him a heart attack.

EAT ON, RUSH!

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm all for Limbaugh shoving as much deep-fat-fried food down his throat as he can. It not only keeps the prescription pills out of there, but eventually it'll give him a heart attack.

EAT ON, RUSH!

I know that I'm about as wrong as a soup sandwich for doing this but I can't resist.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

shrewsbury
08-03-2012, 01:24 PM
No one cares? Sure seems like you do. With all the personal insults, it would seem it's really bothering you.

Church! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Church! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

Toche.

pwaldo
08-03-2012, 03:33 PM

Why are you not convinced?

Every poll and every electoral total (matters more than the national polling) both show Obama comfortably ahead. Plus he's a sitting President and it is harder for a sitting President to lose. The Republicans have gotten more votes than the Democrats for President only 1 time since 1992 and that was 2004 after Bush was already the sitting President.

Sure I guess something could happen to radically alter the election between now and then but as of right now there is no sign that it is close.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 03:42 PM
Those numbers could be skewed so that Obama supporters think he's going to win anyway and don't vote.
I wouldn't put it past Republicans and their supporters.
(I wouldn't put it past Democrats and their supporters if it went the other way, either)

shrewsbury
08-03-2012, 03:51 PM
veggie, thanks

no matter how things get, you can have a clear mind to see both sides, whether you agree or not

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Those numbers could be skewed so that Obama supporters think he's going to win anyway and don't vote.
I wouldn't put it past Republicans and their supporters.
(I wouldn't put it past Democrats and their supporters if it went the other way, either)

That is exactly why we all need to exercise our constitutional right to go out and vote that our forefathers fought and died for.*

*Obama haters ignore this message.