PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Conservatives - If you think liberals never criticise Democrats...

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 03:50 PM
http://washingtonexaminer.com/jon-stewart-tells-harry-reid-to-shut-up-after-bullsht-shot-on-mitt-romney/article/2503817

Jon Stewart ridiculed Senate Majority leader Harry Reid last night for accusing Mitt Romney of not paying any taxes for 10 years.
“Here’s a rule of thumb, if you have to follow you claim with the words, ‘I don’t know if this is true’ then shut up.” Stewart said, comparing Reid to Donald Trump.
Stewart then launched a segment called “You Harry Reid are Really Really Terrible” and proceeded to ridicule Reid.
“You’re the Senate Majority Leader, you can’t just run to the side-boob gazette with ridiculous speculations,” Stewart said, jokingly referring to the Huffington Post.
Calling speculations about what Mitt Romney’s father thought about his decision not to release his tax returns.
“I can’t believe you just went dead-Dad shame on Mitt Romney,” Stewart said incredulously. “That is a *edited* shot.”

I watched this last night and could not agree more. How Harry Reid has a job, I'll never know.

theonedru
08-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Whoever thinks there is an actual difference between a Dem and Rep is delusional .. They are the exact same evil and care about the exact same things .. Personal gain. Everything else is just a show top dazzle us away from the real troubles they are all doing other than that a politican is a politican.

Wickabee
08-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Whoever thinks there is an actual difference between a Dem and Rep is delusional .. They are the exact same evil and care about the exact same things .. Personal gain. Everything else is just a show top dazzle us away from the real troubles they are all doing other than that a politican is a politican.

The politicians yes. The everyday person not as much

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Harry Reid is an incompetent FOOL!

Obama is a LIAR, did not bring change, and an overall disappointment!

THE MAJORITY of the Democrats in the House and Senate are just as incompetent as the foolish Republicans!

I can easily say all these things, and I'm a HARDCORE LIBERAL!

Will we ever see conservatives properly criticize the party they support.....HA!, unlikely!

theonedru
08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
I'm a HARDCORE LIBERAL!

You are not a liberal, your postings do not reflect those of a liberal. Just saying

JustAlex
08-02-2012, 11:53 PM
You are not a liberal, your postings do not reflect those of a liberal. Just saying
Hmm, you're the first to say that.

I'm pretty sure I'm liberal in every topic I can think of.

But I'd like to know why you think my postings don't reflect that....Just curious, I'm not saying you're wrong.

theonedru
08-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Hmm, you're the first to say that.

I'm pretty sure I'm liberal in every topic I can think of.

But I'd like to know why you think my postings don't reflect that....Just curious, I'm not saying you're wrong.

Your anti-religious rantings mainly... They make you come off as hateful & close minded

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Your anti-religious rantings mainly... They make you come off as hateful & close minded

Some would say that is a requirement to be a liberal. Mot this liberal, but some people. Alex is a liberal who's still learning true acceptance. Which there is nothing wrong with.

JustAlex
08-03-2012, 12:29 AM
NO.....my anti-religious "rantings" have nothing to do with politics.

BTW, Yeah I HATE religion, I have no problems admitting that, and I refuse to take it seriously after spending 15 years of believing it only to find out it was a complete scam.

A person who hates smoking after spending YEARS of smoking himself is NOT a close minded individual once he finds out just how terrible smoking really is.

Some would say that is a requirement to be a liberal. Mot this liberal, but some people. Alex is a liberal who's still learning true acceptance. Which there is nothing wrong with.
"Acceptance".....no thank you.

I don't accept religion.

I'll agree that I need to learn more TOLERANCE of religion, but NOT acceptance.

I refuse to accept something I consider dangerous to mankind, however....I do admit I need more tolerance.

ensbergcollector
08-03-2012, 12:36 AM

THE MAJORITY of the Democrats in the House and Senate are just as incompetent as the foolish Republicans!

Will we ever see conservatives properly criticize the party they support.....HA!, unlikely!

i know you are new here so i will give you a pass, but when bush was in office, multiple of the posters here who are more conservative were routinely criticizing decisions made by bush. I have no problem criticizing the party I support.

pghin08
08-03-2012, 09:09 AM
i know you are new here so i will give you a pass, but when bush was in office, multiple of the posters here who are more conservative were routinely criticizing decisions made by bush. I have no problem criticizing the party I support.

It's a very good trait to have.

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Or better yet vote for the man and not the party. :thumb:

tpeichel
08-03-2012, 11:20 AM

You might have heard of this grassroots conservative movement that keeps replacing establishment Republicans with conservative politicians. They are proactively doing something to get rid of their own entrenched, corrupt politicians in Congress.

habsheaven
08-03-2012, 11:31 AM

Let's hear some criticisms then. :)

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 06:46 PM
I don't think you can properly support a party without criticising it. Just like you can't love your country without knowing its problems.