PDA

View Full Version : Umpire Ejects Organ Player!

MadMan1978
08-03-2012, 10:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS0GrJoBBzs&feature=player_embedded

MadMan1978
08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
so darn funny!

centrehice
08-07-2012, 10:38 PM
If the organist actually left because of this moronic umpire, then he is a fool of the highest order.

Wickabee
08-09-2012, 02:21 PM
If the organist actually left because of this moronic umpire, then he is a fool of the highest order.

I know in hockey the ref can demand anyone in the room leave before the game starts again. I figured an ump would have similar powers.

Triple Peanut
08-10-2012, 03:34 PM
i forget what minor league park i was at, where they played "girly" songs for every visiting batter. took me a while to realize it, but once i noticed, it was pretty funny.

*censored*
08-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I work in a junior hockey league and we've been threatened with fines over music before. A clip of Arnold Schwarzeneggar yelling "Stop whining!" anytime someone argues with a ref, can't play it anymore. Three Blind Mice when the officials skate out? Can't play it either.

Wickabee
08-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I work in a junior hockey league and we've been threatened with fines over music before. A clip of Arnold Schwarzeneggar yelling "Stop whining!" anytime someone argues with a ref, can't play it anymore. Three Blind Mice when the officials skate out? Can't play it either.

Play Mr. Personality by Gillette when the ref comes out. I did that once, then I was told never to do it again.

superpieman
08-11-2012, 05:33 PM
I know in hockey the ref can demand anyone in the room leave before the game starts again. I figured an ump would have similar powers.

its the same as in hockey and basketball the refs can eject anyone in the building. I went to a fairly small naia college and we used to sit courtside at basketballs and just tear apart the other teams all game long and more then once the refs came over to us and told us if we kept it up we were gone. so yes the ump can eject anyone he sees fit

11chaos
08-12-2012, 10:10 AM
How will the Blue sleep that night with having heard that? Maybe he should have gutted the offensive organ player and then everyone would learn to not mess with him.