PDA

View Full Version : Gay kiss in day?

boba
08-03-2012, 04:00 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/08/torrance-police-detectives-reviewing-chick-fil-a-security-cameras.html

What is this a response to a response? This CFA thing is getting old, if you like their chicken, eat there, if not, don't.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Didn't the idea of GAY PDA Day @ Chick-Fil-A (I like the rhyme) come first? I'm pretty sure the idea came out before Huckabee's "Increase CFA's Quarterly Profits Day" even if the Ad-Campaing-Disguised-As-Defending-Free-Speech actually happened first.

boba
08-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Didn't the idea of GAY PDA Day @ Chick-Fil-A (I like the rhyme) come first? I'm pretty sure the idea came out before Huckabee's "Increase CFA's Quarterly Profits Day" even if the Ad-Campaing-Disguised-As-Defending-Free-Speech actually happened first.

I actually hadn't heard of it till today, so you may be right. Just make sure not to go with a friend or co-worker today, that would be awkward.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 04:10 PM
I actually hadn't heard of it till today, so you may be right. Just make sure not to go with a friend or co-worker today, that would be awkward.

One oc the funniest things I've ever seen was a 'kiss cam' landing on two young (evidently straight) men. If I could show you that video I would. Hilarious.

mrveggieman
08-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Ya'll ever notice that they have kiss cam at nba games but never at wnba games? What are they trying to suggest? :hug:

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Ya'll ever notice that they have kiss cam at nba games but never at wnba games? What are they trying to suggest? :hug:

That even kiss cams can't make the WNBA watchable?

The one I saw one guy wanted to kiss, the other guy didn't. They didn't take the camera off these two for almost a full minute. It was priceless.

JustAlex
08-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Haha....I didn't know that.

Then again, who watches the WNBA :p:

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Apparently he does. I think that makes him a lesbian...?

boba
08-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Close thread, it's gotten way to awkawrd. : )

JustAlex
08-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Apparently he does. I think that makes him a lesbian...?
Wait, what, who???

Lesbian....where?!?!?

Oh, I see what you're saying.....jeez, don't use such stimulating words :D:

ensbergcollector
08-03-2012, 04:51 PM
i don't want to watch anyone making out in public, straight or gay.

Wickabee
08-03-2012, 04:59 PM
i don't want to watch anyone making out in public, straight or gay.

So you watch in private then? ;)

shrewsbury
08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
perhaps the funniest thread of the day, wickabee i couldn't help to crack up on that one!!!!!!!

boba
08-03-2012, 05:16 PM
perhaps the funniest thread of the day, wickabee i couldn't help to crack up on that one!!!!!!!

More like the most revealing thead of the day. Veggie's a lesbian and ensbergcollector is a creeper, anyone else have something to say? : )