PDA

View Full Version : Republicans for Obama

mrveggieman
08-04-2012, 11:19 AM
http://republicansforobama.org/

JustAlex
08-05-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm pretty sure there won't be as many as last time.

I remember he called them "Obamicans".

Here's the thing.....I like Obama, he's a smart guy, a great speaker, and I do believe that at the beginning of his term, he genuinely wanted to bring change.

So, what happened?

Well, we forgot that he's a POLITICIAN.

It's quite sad, I plan to vote for him again, not because I believe he's done a great job, but because the alternative is so much worse!

I believe he should get a second chance, maybe if he gets elected and he knows he can't run again.....MAYBE he can implement some of those great ideas he had in 2008.

We'll have to wait and see.

Wickabee
08-05-2012, 01:35 PM
You guys need a legitimate third party.
Or do away with parties altogether.

Actually, the latter, not the former.

mikesilvia
08-05-2012, 02:08 PM
10k on Facebook? SCF has more Facebook fans! :)

There will be Republicans that will vote for Obama and Democrats that will vote for Romney. Not sure the point of posting this link.

Funny page: http://democratsforromney.tumblr.com/

duane1969
08-05-2012, 06:45 PM
In West Virginia over 49,000 Democrats voted for a Texas inmate rather than Obama. They should call their group "Democrats For ANYBODY But Obama"

Even the website doesn't make agood argument for it's own cause. 26% of "us" would like Obamacare detractors to move on to other issues...so 74% of "us" DON'T want to move on to other issues.

INTIMADATOR2007
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm pretty sure there won't be as many as last time.

I remember he called them "Obamicans".

Here's the thing.....I like Obama, he's a smart guy, a great speaker, and I do believe that at the beginning of his term, he genuinely wanted to bring change.

So, what happened?

Well, we forgot that he's a POLITICIAN.

It's quite sad, I plan to vote for him again, not because I believe he's done a great job, but because the alternative is so much worse!

I believe he should get a second chance, maybe if he gets elected and he knows he can't run again.....MAYBE he can implement some of those great ideas he had in 2008.

We'll have to wait and see.
The man can't hold a conversation without a teleprompter and he's a great speaker ?
And the man got all he wanted passed in his first 2 years by shoving it down peoples throat and Backdoor shannigians and it made our country worse off .