PDA

View Full Version : Video that shows how science proves God's existence but denies God exists

jessejordan419
08-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Key points below for those who are interested.

*Hadron particle collider and how their findings parallel with Scripture
*The "glue" that holds the human cells together and the parallel with Scripture
*Artificial life created in 2010 and the parallel with Scripture

Atheists are encouraged to view this video. All facts are presented clear and concisely, and the science is not refuted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlf9qX1RP2Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mrveggieman
08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I can't look at this from my job but I will take a look at this from home.

JustAlex
08-06-2012, 03:20 PM
hahaha.....oh boy, this should be good.

BTW.....No scientist calls it the "God Particle", that's the nonsense name that the Media and christians trying to piggyback this have called it.

Higgs himself is an ATHEIST and detests the fact that people call it by such an oxymoron name.

jessejordan419
08-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I believein God too. I just don't believe that he is the racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semitic, anti-islamic, blood thirsty, war mongering, baby killing jerk thatyou do.

To the moderators:

This is allowed? But yet my clear factual parallels between obama and hitler are locked and labeled as hate??????

How is this signature not truly hate? It applies hate labels to anyone who believes the Bible, or what this man seems to think the Bible says, and is clearly hate against The Bible and the God of the Bible. These statements are also totally wrong about what the Bible says, and it is clearly hatespeech by your own previous actions.

Please explain yourselves, and the labels of hate you seem to apply disproportionately against conservative viewpoints that seek to learn from history and not to repeat it.

mrveggieman
08-06-2012, 03:45 PM
To the moderators:

This is allowed? But yet my clear factual parallels between obama and hitler are locked and labeled as hate??????

How is this signature not truly hate? It applies hate labels to anyone who believes the Bible, or what this man seems to think the Bible says, and is clearly hate against The Bible and the God of the Bible. These statements are also totally wrong about what the Bible says, and it is clearly hatespeech by your own previous actions.

Please explain yourselves, and the labels of hate you seem to apply disproportionately against conservative viewpoints that seek to learn from history and not to repeat it.

Did I call your God out on this? Or better yet did I call you out in this? I must have really touched a nerve. You know that SCF has an ignore button. Feel free to use it anytime you like. :thumb:

Wickabee
08-06-2012, 03:57 PM
I'll watch this. Don't have the solid half hour right now, but I've always said science will one day prove God's existence, so I'm actually quite interested in this.

pspstatus
08-06-2012, 09:22 PM
To the moderators:

Where does he mention the Bible or the God within it? Nobody owes you any explanation. And I'm guessing from your last sentence that you're insinuating that Obama is going to kill millions of Jews like Hitler did?