PDA

View Full Version : What is Obama hiding from Columbia ?

INTIMADATOR2007
08-07-2012, 12:52 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/
My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

As Harry Reid would say , It's up to Obama to prove it's wrong info.

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 12:55 AM
Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to find in these records?

INTIMADATOR2007
08-07-2012, 12:56 AM
From the artical..Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not..

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:A) He rarely ever attended class.
B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.
C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.
D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

Zimbow
08-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Double post, my apologies.

Zimbow
08-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to find in these records?

Waldo?.....:winking0071:

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 01:01 AM
So you're trying to kick him out on a technicality? Again, just asking.

shrewsbury
08-07-2012, 01:06 AM
people have been asking about this for a while, with no response and no to little mention in the media.

but i have to admit he could be refusing to release them because no matter what they say it will be twisted against him, much like romney and his tax returns

AUTaxMan
08-07-2012, 01:10 AM
I don't believe the point is to kick him out on a technicality. I believe the point is to expose him as a fraud and a liar. I don't care about this, frankly. He's already provided plenty of evidence on the latter point.

INTIMADATOR2007
08-07-2012, 01:11 AM
A-In 2008 400 of his classmates were asked about him and never heard of him. <br />
B-The records of his grades are SEALED why ? <br />
C-It would be interesting to know . <br />
D- No different than Harry Reids...

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 01:42 AM
I meant interesting in a good sense. By saying it's the same as Harry Reid's makes it kind of worthless.

mrveggieman
08-07-2012, 09:42 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E2%80%99s-college-classmate-the-obama-scandal-is-at-columbia/
My bet is that Obama will never unseal his records because they contain information that could destroy his chances for re-election. Once this challenge is made public, my prediction is you’ll never hear about Mitt’s tax returns ever again.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

As Harry Reid would say , It's up to Obama to prove it's wrong info.

If President Obama could sue everyone who tried to slander him online he would have enough money to pay off our national debt, have enough to make each US citizen a millionaire and still would have more money left over than what he knew what to do with.

pghin08
08-07-2012, 09:45 AM
This whole "open up your records" thing is going too far. I don't care about how many times Obama skipped class. I don't care about Mitt Romney's 2003 tax return. This kind of stuff is just the worst, and all it serves to do is drag our highest office through the mud. I'm not saying don't look at a President's past, I'm just saying don't make mountains out of mole hills.

duane1969
08-07-2012, 10:13 AM
This whole "open up your records" thing is going too far. I don't care about how many times Obama skipped class. I don't care about Mitt Romney's 2003 tax return. This kind of stuff is just the worst, and all it serves to do is drag our highest office through the mud. I'm not saying don't look at a President's past, I'm just saying don't make mountains out of mole hills.

I agree. I think it is all one big distraction to keep us off of point. While everyone is talking about Romney's tax records nobody is asking about unemployment starting to go back up. While everyone is talking about Obama's Columbia records then nobody is asking about Romney's tax records.

*censored*
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
I also have proof that Obama is a space alien.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/alien.jpg

Screw this Kenya stuff. Here's the REAL Obama.

IMPEACH!!!

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 12:45 PM
...and you let that man run your country for 4 years.

Your education system is just fine.