PDA

View Full Version : NY health department would make buying/selling/posessing synthetic drugs a violation

mrveggieman
08-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Your thoughts

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/health-department-regulation-a-violation-buy-sell-possess-synthetic-drugs-bath-salts-fake-marijuana-article-1.1130395?localLinksEnabled=false (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/health-department-regulation-a-violation-buy-sell-possess-synthetic-drugs-bath-salts-fake-marijuana-article-1.1130395?localLinksEnabled=false)

pghin08
08-07-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't think it would make a huge impact.

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm on the side of marijuana legalization, as well as most drugs. Designer drugs, as they're called, however are ridiculous and I have no problem with them being illegal.

theonedru
08-07-2012, 02:51 PM
They should all be illegal and heavy sentences laid out for people dealing them. Especially that bath salt crap, that stuff is just nasty

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
They should all be illegal and heavy sentences laid out for people dealing them. Especially that bath salt crap, that stuff is just nasty

Aww, you don't wanna get high and go eat some faces?

theonedru
08-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Aww, you don't wanna get high and go eat some faces?

Sometimes I am glad I am a vegan, no face meat for me. Though if I did try bath salts I wonder what i would attack to chew apart..... Thanks now I am going to be thinking about that all day.

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Sometimes I am glad I am a vegan, no face meat for me. Though if I did try bath salts I wonder what i would attack to chew apart..... Thanks now I am going to be thinking about that all day.

You'd tear into a head of lettuce, destroy an artichoke heart and poke the eyes out of a potato, I think

theonedru
08-07-2012, 08:12 PM
You'd tear into a head of lettuce, destroy an artichoke heart and poke the eyes out of a potato, I think

That sounds like fun, esp in the middle of the grocery store before I pay for it. I will tell them I wanted to make sure they were dead. It sure beats shopping from other peoples grocery carts......

Wickabee
08-07-2012, 09:18 PM
That sounds like fun, esp in the middle of the grocery store before I pay for it. I will tell them I wanted to make sure they were dead. It sure beats shopping from other peoples grocery carts......

Do some bath salts and go nuts in the produce section, haha. This actually reminds me a little of a report I saw that said plants emit a very quiet, high-pitched "scream" whenever they're threatened. Now, would that make PETA a hate group bent on genocide?