PDA

View Full Version : Changes in the constitution

mrveggieman
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I was reading this on another webiste and it got me to wonder. If you were charged with updating the constitution to reflect today's society what would you include or take out? The first thing I...

Wickabee
08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
I would change it to The right to keep bear arms for legal purposes shall not be infringed upon for law abiding peaceful citizens.

Like, hanging on the wall, or...

habsheaven
08-08-2012, 04:07 PM
I have nothing against hanging a bear, or his arms on the wall. Just make sure he is dead first.

JustAlex
08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I have nothing against hanging a bear, or his arms on the wall. Just make sure he is dead first.
Haha, If I remember Family Guy did a joke similar to that.

But Yeah, The Second Ammendment should CHANGE drastically.....I can already imagine scores of Conservatives buying guns like crazy because they're still paranoid.

Seriously, do these people think that if ONE DAY the U.S becomes a Tyrannical dictatorship they're going to be able to fight the U.S army?

HAHAHAHA!

I would love to see them try, they would be mowed down like wheat......they wouldn't put up any type of challenge!

mrveggieman
08-08-2012, 04:15 PM

Ha Ha guys. Correction made. :winking0071:

mrveggieman
08-08-2012, 04:18 PM

But Yeah, The Second Ammendment should CHANGE drastically.....I can already imagine scores of Conservatives buying guns like crazy because they're still paranoid.

Seriously, do these people think that if ONE DAY the U.S becomes a Tyrannical dictatorship they're going to be able to fight the U.S army?

HAHAHAHA!

I would love to see them try, they would be mowed down like wheat......they wouldn't put up any type of challenge!

Alex if you had it your way would you outlaw firearms all together or just making them tougher to get?

ensbergcollector
08-08-2012, 04:25 PM
alex - you keep spouting off about the "gun culture" and how things need to change. what do you propose?

Wickabee
08-08-2012, 04:34 PM

http://www.sportscardforum.com/images/misc/progress.gif Reply With Quote (http://www.sportscardforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=11933659)

HAHAHAHA!

The second amendment was put in to keep the King of England from walking into your house and pushing you around. I'm pretty sure you guys could take the Queen without firearms.

JustAlex
08-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Alex if you had it your way would you outlaw firearms all together or just making them tougher to get?
It's too late to outlaw firearms all together.

There's close to 300 million guns in America, how in the world would they be able to collect all of them?

If I could go back in time, I would make sure that the Constitution says that Owning a firearm is NOT a right.

I'll always use the Example of JAPAN.....guns are outlawed in that country and surprise, surprise they have almost ZERO gun related deaths per year.

The military and some portions of the police are the only ones permitted to have guns in Japan, and the people are not paranoid that one day their government is going to take over and create a dictatorship and enslave the masses.

cbuskstwar
08-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Everything thats going on with mass shootings and you joke about people being mowed down like wheat.... very sick.

Wickabee
08-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Everything thats going on with mass shootings and you joke about people being mowed down like wheat.... very sick.

*eyeroll*

Aanyway...