PDA

View Full Version : Unease Resurfaces on Romney's Right Flank

mikesilvia
08-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Lingering concerns among prominent conservatives about Mitt Romney's ideological dependability have boiled over once again, forcing the White House hopeful to walk a fine line between satisfying his base and appealing to the independent voters who are likely to decide the election's outcome.The latest flare-up was triggered by comments Romney’s press secretary, Andrea Saul, made Wednesday on Fox News. Saul was responding to a pro-Obama super PAC’s controversial new TV ad that draws a tenuous connection between Bain Capital’s decision to close a steel...

More... (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/08/10/unease_resurfaces_on_romneys_right_flank_115061.ht ml)

INTIMADATOR2007
08-10-2012, 07:17 PM
To me this election is not about Romney but getting BO out of office .Sure some on the right and conservatives are not fond of Romney , he would not have been my choice either . But all republicans and conservatives will hold their nose and vote for Romney to get us to 2016 until we can get a true conservative on the balllot. This election is not about Romney being the end all , but about getting Obama and his ludicris policies out of office.

mrveggieman
08-13-2012, 09:01 AM
To me this election is not about Romney but getting BO out of office .Sure some on the right and conservatives are not fond of Romney , he would not have been my choice either . But all republicans and conservatives will hold their nose and vote for Romney to get us to 2016 until we can get a true conservative on the balllot. This election is not about Romney being the end all , but about getting Obama and his ludicris policies out of office.

Sorry to bust your bubble brother but you will have to wait until 2016 to get President Obama out of office.

MadMan1978
08-13-2012, 09:08 AM
To me this election is not about Romney but getting BO out of office .Sure some on the right and conservatives are not fond of Romney , he would not have been my choice either . But all republicans and conservatives will hold their nose and vote for Romney to get us to 2016 until we can get a true conservative on the ballot. This election is not about Romney being the end all , but about getting Obama and his ludicrous policies out of office.

If Romney wins(which he wont) even the GOP is not crazy to unseat an incumbent in the Oval office.

INTIMADATOR2007
08-13-2012, 09:22 AM
If Romney wins(which he wont) even the GOP is not crazy to unseat an incumbent in the Oval office.
I have to disagree with ya' . If Romney does not do what he is saying he will be unseated . The conservative movement is not going to put up with a Robamney approach to fixing this country, If Romney goes in and does typical politician type stuff he will be replaced.

habsheaven
08-13-2012, 10:15 AM
This is the second thread about the gaff this Romney spokesperson made and again all the replies speak nothing about the story. Why is there a reluctance to speak to the fact Romney's people keep forgetting what his stance on Obamacare should be?

mrveggieman
08-13-2012, 10:17 AM
If Romney goes in and does typical politician type stuff he will be replaced.

So tell me again how would romney be any different from your good ole buddy gwb?

joee5
08-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Sorry to bust your bubble brother but you will have to wait until 2016 to get President Obama out of office.

unfortunately, I think your right. (4) four more years to **** things up even more. I fell sorry for whoever gets in, in 2016. He sure gonna have a HUGE mess on his hands.

mrveggieman
08-13-2012, 10:45 AM
unfortunately, I think your right. (4) four more years to **** things up even more. I fell sorry for whoever gets in, in 2016. He sure gonna have a HUGE mess on his hands.

It's not like romney is going to do any better. On the cool no matter who the president is he has a thankless job and no one will be pleased by the decisions that he makes.