PDA

View Full Version : Why Liberals Behave the Way They Do

mikesilvia
08-16-2012, 06:30 AM
My smash best-seller "Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America" has just come out in paperback -- and not a moment too soon! Democrats always become especially mob-like during presidential...

More... (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2012/08/15/why_liberals_behave_the_way_they_do)

shrewsbury
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
any liberal come backs?

habsheaven
08-16-2012, 09:52 AM
any liberal come backs?

yeah, she just described a tactic that is used by both liberals and conservatives alike. It hardly requires a response. Of course we wouldn't expect a conservative to recognize that fact.

pghin08
08-16-2012, 09:53 AM
any liberal come backs?

No, she hit it right on the head. We're all just a bunch of sheep that don't care about young people, scientific advancement or anything like that. It's not like we're pro-stem cell research or anything. Oh, and she's right again, we haven't raised the retirement age. Then again, neither have the Republicans.

But don't worry, you can read all about it in her new book, which she'll shamelessly plug in every article she writes! Oh thank goodness we have Ann Coulter, otherwise the whole world will fall into anarchy!

If you want decent conservative commentary, read George Will, not her.

shrewsbury
08-16-2012, 09:55 AM
it is all nonsense unless it is a liberal attack directed towards a conservative, very liberal of you.

Rockman
08-16-2012, 10:40 AM
any liberal come backs?

no, we were all sleeping upside down hanging from the ceiling cause that is what most liberals are doing between the hours of 2-5AM. If you are going to get all snippy about no responses give it more than 3 hours and maybe at a time when people are actually awake.

it is all nonsense unless it is a liberal attack directed towards a conservative, very liberal of you.

Seriously what is going on with you today? Why are you now buying into this rhetoric also. It's rediculous, especially when you try and defend the indefensible. Read the following paragraph and try and tell me you can't substitute everything that is said for the other side.

The "root cause" of the Democrats' wild allegations against Republicans, their fear of change, their slogans and insane metaphors, are all explained by mass psychology, diagnosed more than a century ago by the French psychologist Gustave Le Bon, on whose work much of my own book is based.

Because the Democrats are the only ones who make wild allegations. It's ridiculous to think this is anything but partisan hackery.

shrewsbury
08-16-2012, 10:43 AM
there they are, knew it wouldn't take much to get them going

Rockman
08-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I feel like this is a zombie movie and Jesse and Aladog got to you.

pghin08
08-16-2012, 10:51 AM
there they are, knew it wouldn't take much to get them going

So you think Ann Coulter is spot-on with everything she said?

habsheaven
08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
I feel like this is a zombie movie and Jesse and Aladog got to you.

That's as good an explantaion as any for the posts he has made today. Maybe someone peed in his corn flakes this morning?

Rockman
08-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Back to the article...Am I the only one that finds this part hilarious?

The "root cause" of the Democrats' wild allegations against Republicans, their fear of change, their slogans and insane metaphors, are all explained by mass psychology, diagnosed more than a century ago by the French psychologist Gustave Le Bon, on whose work much of my own book is based.

Le Bon's 1896 book, "The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind," was carefully read by Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini in order to learn how to incite mobs. Our liberals could have been Le Bon's study subjects.

She admits she has based her work on Le Bon, she then says that he was studied by Hitler and Mussolini, but then goes on to say, oh hey it's the Democrats that do this, essentially comparing them to Hitler and Mussolini, but casually ignoring the part where she says SHE BASIS HER WORK ON HIM. How does anyone find her credible? And this isn't a liberal thing, it's very much people giving credit to someone who doesn't deserve any just because she is in the public eye.

*censored*
08-16-2012, 11:06 AM
This is just more reason why I don't take Ann Coulter seriously. And neither should anyone else.

mrveggieman
08-16-2012, 11:08 AM
That's as good an explantaion as any for the posts he has made today. Maybe someone peed in his corn flakes this morning?

I just threw up in my mouth after reading that. :sign0020:

pghin08
08-16-2012, 11:10 AM
This is just more reason why I don't take Ann Coulter seriously. And neither should anyone else.

Totally agree, there are plenty of legit conservative voices out there. Taking Ann Coulter seriously is as ridiculous as taking Bill Maher seriously.

Wickabee
08-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Starts off with an ad written right into the story. Classy!

pghin08
08-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Starts off with an ad written right into the story. Classy!

That's Ann Coulter, for you.

Wickabee
08-16-2012, 01:01 PM
can't believe there are so many out there who can't figure out she writes entertainment, not fact.

duwal
08-16-2012, 03:06 PM
its sad people in my party still value anything this woman has coming out of her mind. She is a big embarrassment to Republicans

Star_Cards
08-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I clicked the link and say it was from Ann Colter so I closed the window. I've heard enough of her in the past to know she's just looking to stir things up and she rarely says anything that has much value at all.

tutall
08-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Back to the article...Am I the only one that finds this part hilarious?

She admits she has based her work on Le Bon, she then says that he was studied by Hitler and Mussolini, but then goes on to say, oh hey it's the Democrats that do this, essentially comparing them to Hitler and Mussolini, but casually ignoring the part where she says SHE BASIS HER WORK ON HIM. How does anyone find her credible? And this isn't a liberal thing, it's very much people giving credit to someone who doesn't deserve any just because she is in the public eye.

Im sure you can find many other parts of the book to criticize but you swung and missed on this one... She based this book on writings of Le Bon's stances and how Hitler and Mussolini used Le Bon to incite riots.... She doesnt base her teachings or thoughts on Le Bon.....

INTIMADATOR2007
08-16-2012, 07:39 PM
I'll admit Ann Coulter gives me a headace . I wish she could find her a man and get on with her life .

Wickabee
08-16-2012, 07:44 PM
I'll admit Ann Coulter gives me a headace . I wish she could find her a man and get on with her life .

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

JustAlex
08-16-2012, 07:45 PM
any liberal come backs?
I was too busy eating babies and worshiping Stalin and Castro.

JustAlex
08-16-2012, 07:47 PM
can't believe there are so many out there who can't figure out she writes entertainment, not fact.
That's the scary thing with people like her......you honestly can't tell if she's serious or not.

It's referred to as a "Poe" by rational thinkers......those people are truly amazing.

Rockman
08-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Im sure you can find many other parts of the book to criticize but you swung and missed on this one... She based this book on writings of Le Bon's stances and how Hitler and Mussolini used Le Bon to incite riots.... She doesnt base her teachings or thoughts on Le Bon.....

Nope, didn't swing and miss. Everything she writes is essentially an attempt to rally people for or against a cause. IE: incite a mob. That was my point.

pghin08
08-16-2012, 08:36 PM

Lol! Couldn't agree more!

mrveggieman
08-17-2012, 09:34 AM

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

cbuskstwar
08-17-2012, 10:24 AM
Totally agree, her act is more to entertain than anything. I'm sure she has an audience thats loves that, just not me.

MadMan1978
08-17-2012, 10:32 AM
another trash article
nothing but an ambush of a thread

pghin08
08-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Thank goodness there are sensible people out there who see through Ann Coulter. This is a sanity-restoring thread for me.