PDA

View Full Version : Pro life advocates should support family planning

mrveggieman
08-16-2012, 08:34 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-silverstein/prolife-advocates-should-_b_1771629.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Tivo32
08-16-2012, 10:52 AM
This is my biggest frustration with Christians and how we choose to fight for things. We're more known for what we're against than what we are for. We throw bajillions of dollars to politicians to lobby for laws to be passed against abortion. I would much rather see that money thrown at organizations that are in the trenches trying to help young women who feel like they have no other choice but to have an abortion. Who cares if abortion is legal or not, make it so that young women have other options and have support (both financially and emotionally) and we will see abortion numbers decrease SIGNIFICANTLY.

mrveggieman
08-16-2012, 11:01 AM
This is my biggest frustration with Christians and how we choose to fight for things. We're more known for what we're against than what we are for. We throw bajillions of dollars to politicians to lobby for laws to be passed against abortion. I would much rather see that money thrown at organizations that are in the trenches trying to help young women who feel like they have no other choice but to have an abortion. Who cares if abortion is legal or not, make it so that young women have other options and have support (both financially and emotionally) and we will see abortion numbers decrease SIGNIFICANTLY.

Someone is on a hot streak today!

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030: