PDA

View Full Version : Israel will soon be destroyed..Ahmadinejad

INTIMADATOR2007
08-17-2012, 09:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/tumour-israel-soon-destroyed-ahmadinejad-091548418.html

Although its just more junk talk from a nut case but ,someone needs to take this guy out .One of these days he's gonna do it.

JustAlex
08-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Although its just more junk talk from a nut case but ,someone needs to take this guy out .One of these days he's gonna do it.
And I'm assuming you think the U.S should be the ones to take him out?

Personally, I don't care one bit what Ahmadinejad says.....Israel is the most powerful nation (In terms of military power) in that region, and as long as Iran doesn't do anything to them, then nothing should be done.

But of course if we look at the aggressive history of the U.S then I guess it's only a matter of time until we enter another endless war.

theonedru
08-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Israel and Iran can both wipe each other off the face of the earth, they are both bullies who need to be spanked

AUTaxMan
08-18-2012, 11:45 PM
And I'm assuming you think the U.S should be the ones to take him out?

Personally, I don't care one bit what Ahmadinejad says.....Israel is the most powerful nation (In terms of military power) in that region, and as long as Iran doesn't do anything to them, then nothing should be done.

But of course if we look at the aggressive history of the U.S then I guess it's only a matter of time until we enter another endless war.

I don't have any reason to believe that Israel can't handle that one on their own, just like they've had to do so many times in the past.

1of23
08-18-2012, 11:45 PM
I wouldnt want the U.S to do anything. I dont want to enter another war. They are a wast of Time,Money,People,Etc.

AUTaxMan
08-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Israel and Iran can both wipe each other off the face of the earth, they are both bullies who need to be spanked

Israel a bully? Ha! They have only been the target of countless attacks for a few thousand years.

mrveggieman
08-20-2012, 09:18 AM
I wouldnt want the U.S to do anything. I dont want to enter another war. They are a wast of Time,Money,People,Etc.

This ^^^^^

theonedru
08-20-2012, 11:19 AM

Saying it like you said an could be seen as a slap in the face to any members of Jewish persuasion as well as being rather anti Semitic.

Star_Cards
08-20-2012, 11:24 AM
I honestly think he's all talk. Even if he did actually mess with Israel, they'd more than likely dominate Iran. Doesn't Israel have a top five military in the world? I don;t know about Iran's military but it sounds like it would be little match.

Star_Cards
08-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Saying it like you said an could be seen as a slap in the face to any members of Jewish persuasion as well as being rather anti Semitic.

I don't see that as a slap in the face to Jews or antisemitic. I wouldn't want the U.S. to enter into another war either and see Iran as all talk. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are Jewish or that it's even Israel getting threatened. Unless something happens there's no need to do anything militarily to Iran.

mrveggieman
08-20-2012, 11:39 AM
I say let them fight 1 on 1 if they want it that bad. Tell any country that gets involved to help either side that they will also be attacked and their gov't overthrown.

habsheaven
08-20-2012, 12:27 PM
I say let them fight 1 on 1 if they want it that bad. Tell any country that gets involved to help either side that they will also be attacked and their gov't overthrown.

I don't think China or Russia would take that threat too seriously.

JustAlex
08-20-2012, 08:09 PM
I don't think China or Russia would take that threat too seriously.
Hmm....interesting.

Could you imagine what this might build up to?

Let's pretend Iran really is serious, they attack Israel, then the U.S jumps in followed by Russia and or china.....this could easily be WWIII.

And No, I don't think that's an exaggeration.

theonedru
08-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Hmm....interesting.

Could you imagine what this might build up to?

Let's pretend Iran really is serious, they attack Israel, then the U.S jumps in followed by Russia and or china.....this could easily be WWIII.

And No, I don't think that's an exaggeration.

It's a huge exaggeration, the USA would never try to go toe to toe with China. It would be economically disastrous for them to try to.

JustAlex
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
It's a huge exaggeration, the USA would never try to go toe to toe with China. It would be economically disastrous for them to try to.
Is it really?

So, let me put a scenario.

Iran is dead serious and decides against all conventional wisdom to attack Israel, Israel retaliates and since they are stronger and have more power they begin to overwhelm Iran, Russia or China jump in....maybe not directly but they begin to fund Iran with weapons.

The U.S finds out and they jump in, slowly but surely it escalates......

This is why I don't take Iran seriously, they are not going to do the crazy things that Ahmadinejad says.

JustAlex
08-20-2012, 08:45 PM
I do however take the crazy notions of the U.S very seriously.....their track record suggests they are stupid enough to enter another war.

habsheaven
08-20-2012, 08:45 PM

It's not an exaggeration. That's why the US, Russia and China try to keep a lid on the situation. Israel and Iran can mouth off all they want, but when "push comes to shove" it will be the big boys that have to resolve it and that could get extremely complicated.

theonedru
08-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Is it really?

So, let me put a scenario.

Iran is dead serious and decides against all conventional wisdom to attack Israel, Israel retaliates and since they are stronger and have more power they begin to overwhelm Iran, Russia or China jump in....maybe not directly but they begin to fund Iran with weapons.

The U.S finds out and they jump in, slowly but surely it escalates......

This is why I don't take Iran seriously, they are not going to do the crazy things that Ahmadinejad says.

As quickly as I can throw it out there here we go. I do not see it happening because of the large amount of debt owed to China. If they face off against China and China calls for an immediate payment of debt owed what are they going to do, say no? They cannot, if they blow off China and their debt that would cause a global response for other countries that hold American debt to start demanding they fair share and once again America says no, then what happens? America looses all their allies, gains about a dozen new enemies and with the American $ cripples by the refusal to pay their debts owed that in the end they would have more worries to face here than abroad. that is why America will never face off against China. Economically it would be disastrous.

Wickabee
08-20-2012, 09:14 PM
As quickly as I can throw it out there here we go. I do not see it happening because of the large amount of debt owed to China. If they face off against China and China calls for an immediate payment of debt owed what are they going to do, say no? They cannot, if they blow off China and their debt that would cause a global response for other countries that hold American debt to start demanding they fair share and once again America says no, then what happens? America looses all their allies, gains about a dozen new enemies and with the American $ cripples by the refusal to pay their debts owed that in the end they would have more worries to face here than abroad. that is why America will never face off against China. Economically it would be disastrous.

Wars are not always fought solely on the battlefield. I don't think Iran will attack, but if they do then this has some serious potential to play out as Alex and Habs' laid out.

theonedru
08-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Wars are not always fought solely on the battlefield. I don't think Iran will attack, but if they do then this has some serious potential to play out as Alex and Habs' laid out.

with over 25% of the national debt in foreign hands I realistically cannot see it happening, politicians can be stupid but not that stupid.......

Wickabee
08-20-2012, 09:41 PM
with over 25% of the national debt in foreign hands I realistically cannot see it happening, politicians can be stupid but not that stupid.......

If Iran attacks Israel
and Israel starts slapping them around
and China begins backing Iran

The US politicians now have 2 choices.
1 - Go in and hope China doesn't mind
2 - Lose the votes of those within America's borders who support Israel (there's more than a few)

So which way does a politicians go?

theonedru
08-20-2012, 10:36 PM
If Iran attacks Israel
and Israel starts slapping them around
and China begins backing Iran

The US politicians now have 2 choices.
1 - Go in and hope China doesn't mind
2 - Lose the votes of those within America's borders who support Israel (there's more than a few)

So which way does a politicians go?

Realistically #2

Wickabee
08-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Realistically #2

Realistically it's a toss up.

theonedru
08-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Realistically it's a toss up.

No toss up, America will not go toe to toe with China. I have given my reasons why and they are quite sound.

JustAlex
08-20-2012, 11:59 PM
No toss up, America will not go toe to toe with China. I have given my reasons why and they are quite sound.
Your reasons are structured in the assumption that the U.S wouldn't do something so crazy.

I tend to believe that this country has already gone off the deep end for awhile now.....hence, it's completely possible.

theonedru
08-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Your reasons are structured in the assumption that the U.S wouldn't do something so crazy.

I tend to believe that this country has already gone off the deep end for awhile now.....hence, it's completely possible.

If America goes after China, China calls in the debt.America refuses to pay, and the value of the $ goes down. Then other countries do the same and again the US refuses and the $ goes even lower. Then an embargo against the USA will be set in and with no resources/food being imported the USA will begin to crumble. Internally no one can pay for anything with inflation and resources running short it all steamrolls and America collapses. with an already borderline economy before all these issues and add the alienation the worsening internal devastation riots, devastating unemployment lack of food and yada yada.. You think they would risk this.. No its just not feasible.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 12:29 AM
No way China calls America's debt. You don't bite the hand that feeds.

Wickabee
08-21-2012, 12:42 AM
If America goes after China, China calls in the debt.America refuses to pay, and the value of the $ goes down. Then other countries do the same and again the US refuses and the $ goes even lower. Then an embargo against the USA will be set in and with no resources/food being imported the USA will begin to crumble. Internally no one can pay for anything with inflation and resources running short it all steamrolls and America collapses. with an already borderline economy before all these issues and add the alienation the worsening internal devastation riots, devastating unemployment lack of food and yada yada.. You think they would risk this.. No its just not feasible.

You're assuming the politicians in question would have a choice.

I mean technically they have a choice, but they'll have no choice. At the very least you have to admit a new cold war is possible (remember we're saying it's a plausible, not inevitable)

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Israel is akin to a kid in the school yard telling Iran if you mess with me I'm going to have my big brother (America) come beat you up. If Isreal and Iran want to have a straight up fist fight they should. It's sad that other peoples big brothers have to get involved.

habsheaven
08-21-2012, 09:10 AM
No way China calls America's debt. You don't bite the hand that feeds.

Typical American perception of the world. China's 1 billion people call the shots in this world. They just haven't seen a need to assert themselves yet.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Typical American perception of the world. China's 1 billion people call the shots in this world. They just haven't seen a need to assert themselves yet.

Whatever man. China doesn't have the natural resources to sustain itself. It needs our resources and our capital. It can't even feed its own people as is, and there's a limit on the number of kids you can have for that reason.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Israel is akin to a kid in the school yard telling Iran if you mess with me I'm going to have my big brother (America) come beat you up. If Isreal and Iran want to have a straight up fist fight they should. It's sad that other peoples big brothers have to get involved.

No, they are the quiet kid in the school yard kid that nobody really wants to mess with because they all know he is a 3rd degree black belt. He might be teased from time to time, but everyone is afraid to really push him over the line.

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
No, they are the quiet kid in the school yard kid that nobody really wants to mess with because they all know he is a 3rd degree black belt. He might be teased from time to time, but everyone is afraid to really push him over the line.

Right, and I sure that kid never mouth off to anyone in the school yard about how hard they are. :thumb:

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Right, and I sure that kid never mouth off to anyone in the school yard about how hard they are. :thumb:

They will certainly remind people if necessary.

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 10:55 AM
They will certainly remind people if necessary.

On the school playground mabey but when dealing with millions of innocent lives not to mention billions of dollars it is not neccessary let alone a good thing to brag about how tough you are especially if you are not the one who who actually be fighting.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM
On the school playground mabey but when dealing with millions of innocent lives not to mention billions of dollars it is not neccessary let alone a good thing to brag about how tough you are especially if you are not the one who who actually be fighting.

It is when you are constantly having rockets lobbed in your backyard, your greatest enemy is trying to become nuclear, and world leaders in the Middle East keep talking about how they want to wipe your country off the map.

pghin08
08-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Whatever man. China doesn't have the natural resources to sustain itself. It needs our resources and our capital. It can't even feed its own people as is, and there's a limit on the number of kids you can have for that reason.

Agree for the most part on this. China does have significant power, but it also has significant limitations.

habsheaven
08-21-2012, 11:14 AM
China and India both need many things as there economies grow and there are many countries willing to provide them with the necessities. I highly doubt they are too concerned with "biting the hand that feeds them" when there are many more hands out there.

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 11:17 AM
It is when you are constantly having rockets lobbed in your backyard, your greatest enemy is trying to become nuclear, and world leaders in the Middle East keep talking about how they want to wipe your country off the map.

Right and I'm sure that none of those threats from middle eastern countries were provoked in the least little bit. :thumb:

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Right and I'm sure that none of those threats from middle eastern countries were provoked in the least little bit. :thumb:

You are absolutely right. Why do you have such animosity toward Israel? They just want to be left alone.

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
You are absolutely right. Why do you have such animosity toward Israel? They just want to be left alone.

I don't have animosity towards them, I sure there are some good people over there, I just don't like their gov't arrogant attitude. They go around like their are the baddest kid on the block because they are america's lil brother. If they want be left alone then stop running your mouth on the school yard.

Wickabee
08-21-2012, 12:21 PM

I'm sure they could do just fine with Canada's resources too.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't have animosity towards them, I sure there are some good people over there, I just don't like their gov't arrogant attitude. They go around like their are the baddest kid on the block because they are america's lil brother. If they want be left alone then stop running your mouth on the school yard.

What do you expect them to do? They are incessantly being harrassed. All they keep saying is "don't mess with us."

pghin08
08-21-2012, 12:56 PM
What do you expect them to do? They are incessantly being harrassed. All they keep saying is "don't mess with us."

That's a little naive. Yes, they are always being harassed, but they are a very paranoid and aggressive nation. People assume that Russia or China have the most intrinsic spy network within the US, but it's actually Israel. They're brilliant communication interceptors.

JustAlex
08-21-2012, 04:51 PM

I look at this way:

Israel is the kid everyone hates in the playground, why?

Because they were given the best part of the playground (The basketball courts) by the bigger kids who don't even play there.

Then along comes Iran, who let's face it isn't exactly the brightest light bulb.....and he begins to talk trash even though Israel is much stronger and can win the fight.

However, Israel's big brother can't help but talk trash as well, in fact Israel's big brother is actually the biggest bully of them all, he comes into the playground and does whatever he likes, whether it's to start fights with kids that didn't do anything to him or to simply antagonize and tell everyone what to do.

Naturally, everyone hates Israel and his big brother, and one day it might just escalate into a full on playground brawl.

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 04:53 PM
I look at this way:

Israel is the kid everyone hates in the playground, why?

Because they were given the best part of the playground (The basketball courts) by the bigger kids who don't even play there.

Then along comes Iran, who let's face it isn't exactly the brightest light bulb.....and he begins to talk trash even though Israel is much stronger and can win the fight.

However, Israel's big brother can't help but talk trash as well, in fact Israel's big brother is actually the biggest bully of them all, he comes into the playground and does whatever he likes, whether it's to start fights with kids that didn't do anything to him or to simply antagonize and tell everyone what to do.

Naturally, everyone hates Israel and his big brother, and one day it might just escalate into a full on playground brawl.

That's actually a terrible analogy. The Israelites have lived in that land for thousands of years and have had to defend it for that entire time.

Wickabee
08-21-2012, 04:55 PM
That's actually a terrible analogy. The Israelites have lived in that land for thousands of years and have had to defend it for that entire time.

Israel as we know it today was created by the US and UK after WWII...

JustAlex
08-21-2012, 05:02 PM
OK, so the "Israelites" lived there for a long time, BUT.....then they were conquered and forced out.

IMO, that's the way these things go, you lose the war, you lose your land....right?

After many years the Bigger countries decide to just give this piece of land back to the "Israelites"......because they um, didn't have any place to go apparently?

Naturally the guys that had already conquered that land cried foul!

So, let me give you another story:

There once was this piece of land where the Natives once lived in peace for hundreds of years, then these uncivilized people came along and forcibly converted them to their beliefs....when they refused, they were all slaughtered!

The conquerors declared this piece of land theirs.....not by right, but simply by stealing it.

BTW, this land I'm talking about is obviously what is now called the United States of America.

Can you imagine if some other country came in and said.....OK, Americans, you've had your fun, now return the land to it's proper owners and GET OUT!

That's what Israel/Palestine is.

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Israel as we know it today was created by the US and UK after WWII...

This ^^^

mrveggieman
08-21-2012, 05:07 PM
OK, so the "Israelites" lived there for a long time, BUT.....then they were conquered and forced out.

IMO, that's the way these things go, you lose the war, you lose your land....right?

After many years the Bigger countries decide to just give this piece of land back to the "Israelites"......because they um, didn't have any place to go apparently?

So, let me give you another story:

There once was this piece of land where the Natives once lived in peace for hundreds of years, then these uncivilized people came along and forcibly converted them to their beliefs....when they refused, they were all slaughtered!

The conquerors declared this piece of land theirs.....not by right, but simply by stealing it.

BTW, this land I'm talking about is obviously what is now called the United States of America.

Can you imagine if some other country came in and said.....OK, Americans, you've had your fun, now return the land to it's proper owners and GET OUT!

That's what Israel/Palestine is.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 05:36 PM

Here's a history lesson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZY8m0cm1oY

This one is also worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAuBc_cbXo0&list=FLRwcaJF_gWYuu_h6gfs3DIQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Wickabee
08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
I watched half the first video and I have to ask, what does that have to do with anything? How does that go against what alex said?

JustAlex
08-21-2012, 06:21 PM
OK, I watched the full video (the first one), and I'm not going to argue on it.

However, let me present you a scenario.

The European people that came to this country and conquered it later became the first Americans.

Let's imagine that in the future a bigger more powerful country than the U.S gave this land back to it's previous owners.....the Native Americans.

Obviously the current Americans won't like that.....but as a "Peace treaty" they say "Here, we'll give you Montana, North and South Dakota and a couple of the Southern states (Not Florida or Georgia).

Meanwhile they they get to keep all the Eastern states, California, Majority of the MidWest, and the good Southern states.....basically all the good, prosperous lands.

Does this sound like a good deal to you?

joee5
08-21-2012, 06:44 PM
sorry, but I didn't watch your video

AUTaxMan
08-21-2012, 11:59 PM
sorry, but I didn't watch your video

thanks for your contribution to the discussion

mrveggieman
08-22-2012, 08:48 AM
OK, I watched the full video (the first one), and I'm not going to argue on it.

However, let me present you a scenario.

The European people that came to this country and conquered it later became the first Americans.

Let's imagine that in the future a bigger more powerful country than the U.S gave this land back to it's previous owners.....the Native Americans.

Obviously the current Americans won't like that.....but as a "Peace treaty" they say "Here, we'll give you Montana, North and South Dakota and a couple of the Southern states (Not Florida or Georgia).

Meanwhile they they get to keep all the Eastern states, California, Majority of the MidWest, and the good Southern states.....basically all the good, prosperous lands.

Does this sound like a good deal to you?

Exactly Alex those Israel lovers don't want the same thing to happen over here that they are trying to do over in the middle east. If Israel wants to keep wolfing about being the biggest, baddest and hardest kid on the block let them. However the US must not get involved under any circumstances because they are just as guilty as doing the same things that Israel has done to the Palestenians.