PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE 3starmma (ebay) - I JUST GOT SCREWED

hudda123
08-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi everybody, <br />
<br />
I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I just got scrweed by 3starmma aka Amy Sova aka Shawn Steinberg. <br />
<br />
I wanna start by saying that I've done several high end deals...

nomercy
08-22-2012, 01:43 PM
I was trying to trade with him for the McDonald auto and it never happened as something just didn't seem right. Good to know!

TheDoleUSMC
08-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Ive bought from that seller before. Let me see what it was and how long it took to get here!

TheDoleUSMC
08-22-2012, 02:39 PM
It was a Alexander Gustafsson 1/8 mat relic jumbo. Didnt take too long to get here but it wasnt the fastest shipping either.

Huskiebowler
08-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Ive sold alot of High end stuff the them just never bought anything. i had to wait almost 2 weeks for payment on the GSP/Rory bloodlines dual auto due to lack of funds. apparently waiting for payment on the cards that were supposed to be yours. I will make sure to not buy anything. thanks for letting us know and im very sorry.

TOMPKINSmma
08-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Man, is there no honor in this community anymore? I've also dealt with Shawn and Amy with buying, selling and trading and have never had a problem until the last deal we tried to hammer out. We've been going back and forth for a month because they keep altering the deal, offering more and different cards, offering more or less Paypal til the point where I finally threw my hands in the air and said I'm done.

Hope the OPP can help you out on this Hudda, no wonder you want to get out of the hobby.

youngdiehl
08-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Hudda, thanks for the update i too have done just a couple deals with Shawn, almost worked out a deal for my Red ink MOT Travis Browne but like a few have mentioned things just seemed "off" these last couple of weeks, i hope it all works out. Please keep us updated.

hudda123
08-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Man, is there no honor in this community anymore? I've also dealt with Shawn and Amy with buying, selling and trading and have never had a problem until the last deal we tried to hammer out. We've been going back and forth for a month because they keep altering the deal, offering more and different cards, offering more or less Paypal til the point where I finally threw my hands in the air and said I'm done.

Hope the OPP can help you out on this Hudda, no wonder you want to get out of the hobby.

Thanks for the post guys...I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed a change in behavior from this guy. As Tompkins said, enough is enough...between the screwing, the shady characters and the lies written about me on other websites, I'm starting to think that this hobby is more headache than its worth so I'm getting out. Everything will be posted on ebay in auction for a penny. It probably won't be in one shot but we'll see how it goes. Please add me to your favorite sellers and check out my auctions.

ColtsVols
08-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Sorry Brother scamming seems to be running rampant lately. I think i'll stick with dealing with the same guys unless somebody can vouch for their character.

hudda123
08-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Sorry Brother scamming seems to be running rampant lately. I think i'll stick with dealing with the same guys unless somebody can vouch for their character.

If someone was to ask me about Shawn, I woulda vouched for him...the problem is that it just takes a change of heart. I've done dozens of deals with Shawn worth a lot of $$$$, the guy has a perfecty ebay rating...many people can vouch for him...unfortunately thats just not good enough for me anymore. Instead of wondering who I can trust or who is STILL an honest trader, I would just rather cut my losses and call it quits.

Thanks to Scott and all the other cool dudes who made it fun while it lasted.

blueiristyson
08-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Sorry for your Loss Hudda..

Trazmcnaz
08-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear it man, always loved dealing with you!

Pureownageization
08-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear about this man, it really does make u think now and now i will just keep trading with guys i can trust really hate seing u leave the hobbybu always have something i want and need and have a sick collection always !!

Capone87
08-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Thats really unfortunate..sorry to hear that.. I hope justice catches up to him.

Yaga
08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Really sorry to hear dude!!! :(

fdgowin
08-24-2012, 09:02 AM
You know, I hate it when one of the good guys loses. Thanks for the warning...again.

RomeoJ127
08-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Hudda man, us Canada folk getting screwed by Canadian folk in such a small circle. I too was deceived by good ratings. You were right to advise me on the small trades to build up feedback then take the big score.
Seriously, I started this hobby in May and been in 3 scams already! Here are the people to look out for :

Matt Feldman aka 1of1sportsinvestments (photobucket) aka mattf1975 (Beckett) (has my Daniel Cormier 1/18 TT Emerald) THIS GUY MAY TRY ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT WATCH OUT FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR PCS OF CYBORG AND ANY POSTINGS FOR 1/1 CARDS
Johnny Fletcher aka Canadammaking (SCF) aka brotherskeeperofmma(youtube) - Selling/trading my #2/10 Sonnen Fisto - NO ROUSEY YET
Eric Livingston - Scamming Expo boxes

nomercy
08-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Still sucks about the Ronda, sorry man.
Hudda man, us Canada folk getting screwed by Canadian folk in such a small circle. I too was deceived by good ratings. You were right to advise me on the small trades to build up feedback then take the big score.
Seriously, I started this hobby in May and been in 3 scams already! Here are the people to look out for :

Matt Feldman aka 1of1sportsinvestments (photobucket) aka mattf1975 (Beckett) (has my Daniel Cormier 1/18 TT Emerald) THIS GUY MAY TRY ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT WATCH OUT FOR SOMEONE LOOKING FOR PCS OF CYBORG AND ANY POSTINGS FOR 1/1 CARDS
Johnny Fletcher aka Canadammaking (SCF) aka brotherskeeperofmma(youtube) - Selling/trading my #2/10 Sonnen Fisto - NO ROUSEY YET
Eric Livingston - Scamming Expo boxes

canadammaking
08-24-2012, 03:48 PM
ROMEO JAVIER AKA ROMEOJ127 IS A SCAMMER. hE HAS RECIEVED MY RONDA ROUSY CARD AND IS TRYING TO SAY HE DIDNT IN ORDER TO GET BOTH CARDS FOR FREE. HE IS ALSO ON BECKETT AND HAS NO TRADES THERE BECAUSE OF HIS SKETCHY ACTIONS. I HAVE MANY PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT THOUGHTS OF HIS FRAUD AND OF PEOPLE PULLING OUT OF DEALS WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY. AMAZING HOW THE CARD APPARENTLY DIDNT MAKE IT TO HIM HOWEVER EVERY OTHER CARD HAS MADE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE. FIRST TRADE. THIS SEEMS A LITTLE ODD. IF YOU DONT WANT ANY HOPES OF SOMEONE TRYING TO BURN YOU FOR CARDS I RECOMEND NOT ENTERING A TRADE WITH ROMEO JAVIER. SAVE YOUR SELF THE TIME AND HASSTLE OF HIS GAMES. GOOD LUCK AND BE AWARE