PDA

View Full Version : New Demographic Poll Numbers!!! LOL.....0% of African Americans on board with Mitt!

JustAlex
08-24-2012, 03:16 AM
A new poll by NBC/WSJ has Obama winning the African American vote by: 94% to....... 0%

http://www.mediaite.com/online/romney-has-zero-percent-support-from-african-americans-in-new-nbcwsj-poll/

It's so ridiculous and unbearably hilarious that 'Mittens' can't get ANY African-American voters on his side, then again why in the world would they vote for him?

Other Demographics:

Lations
Obama 65% Mittens 30%

Women
Obama 51% Willard 41%

Young Voters 35 and under
Obama 52% Dog Abuser 41%

Senior Voters
Obama 41% the Mormon 49%

White Voters
Obama 40% Mr. I can't show my taxes 53%

Finally, who is more likable????

Obama 58% That Other guy 23%

mrveggieman
08-24-2012, 07:25 AM
I totally agree with you. You know this really makes me wonder if even herman cain would vote for romney.

JustAlex
08-24-2012, 06:51 PM
I totally agree with you. You know this really makes me wonder if even herman cain would vote for romney.
Haha, I'm sure he will.

BTW, I know the Poll numbers are not exact, but seriously, I have NEVER seen a poll so lopsided.....EVER!

INTIMADATOR2007
08-24-2012, 07:46 PM
And if a white person does not support Obama there racists , Got it !

Wickabee
08-24-2012, 07:57 PM
And if a white person does not support Obama there racists , Got it !

You're the only one who said it.

Dunndeal
08-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Think about it,would you NOT vote for someone giving you FREE stuff. If black votes for black thats cool. If white votes for whites thats racists. I don't know how old most of you are but I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and been out of work for 3 years. Have spent most of my retirment already that has cost me 35% taxes for taking out early. Either that or loose my home,cars and you wonder why I can't stand Nobama? Taking money from me a giving it to the person squirting babies out every nine months for us to take care of just doesn't seem fair. But I guess these days Im the wrong gender and color. Hope ya all get want you want. I probably won't see the worst of it but my kids and grandkids sure will if we stay on the path we are taking.

JustAlex
08-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Think about it,would you NOT vote for someone giving you FREE stuff.

You're kidding, right?

If black votes for black thats cool. If white votes for whites thats racists.

LOL, no one is saying that, except republicans...

I don't know how old most of you are but I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and been out of work for 3 years. Have spent most of my retirment already that has cost me 35% taxes for taking out early. Either that or loose my home,cars and you wonder why I can't stand Nobama?

LOL, you realize taxes were much higher in the 90's, right?

Taking money from me a giving it to the person squirting babies out every nine months for us to take care of just doesn't seem fair.

But I'm sure you're against abortion......you see, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

But I guess these days Im the wrong gender and color.

Yeah, I forget just how unfair the U.S has been to White Men.

Hope ya all get want you want. I probably won't see the worst of it but my kids and grandkids sure will if we stay on the path we are taking.

Responses in Bold.....oh, and I love your signature :rolleyes:

Dunndeal
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Thanks. Your a pretty smart guy Jalex. PM me your address and I'll send you some free cards. Great answers.

JustAlex
08-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks. Your a pretty smart guy Jalex. PM me your address and I'll send you some free cards. Great answers.
HAHAHA.

Sure, here it is.

666 Liberal St.
Pandemonium, NY 66666

habsheaven
08-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Dunndeal if you have been unemployed for 3 years you should take the advice of your right wing friends and start flipping burgers. We know there are jobs out there, you just have to lower your standards.

Dunndeal
08-24-2012, 09:28 PM
lol good one

Dunndeal
08-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Can't,all the Mexicans have those jobs and just what we need another Canada boy telling us how would should live.

Wickabee
08-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Can't,all the Mexicans have those jobs and just what we need another Canada boy telling us how would should live.
Racism, nice.

By the way, I don't tell anyone how they should live their lives. US foreign policy does that enough already, America boy.

Wickabee
08-24-2012, 10:07 PM
Dunndeal if you have been unemployed for 3 years you should take the advice of your right wing friends and start flipping burgers. We know there are jobs out there, you just have to lower your standards.

I agree. Even Bill Gates said he'll flip burger if it comes to it. Unless you have a problem working minimum wage.

Dunndeal
08-24-2012, 10:18 PM
I agree. Even Bill Gates said he'll flip burger if it comes to it. Unless you have a problem working minimum wage.
Again I can't because all the Mexicans have those jobs. Again,thanks to Nobama. No racism,I call em as I see em here in the USA. And if you see an American boy,well you know what to do little man.

habsheaven
08-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Try applying for one, then sick the immigration officials on a couple of those illegals. Voila, a job opening will open up. That's all the free advice you are getting for tonight. Next bit of advice is going to cost you a portion of that first pay check. Got it?

Wickabee
08-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Again I can't because all the Mexicans have those jobs.
You know it's funny. Mexicans have all the jobs, yet there are jobs for the Mexicans who keep flooding over your border. That means the jobs are there, and they're not all taken.

Again,thanks to Nobama.
You know, if you lived in Canada you wouldn't have had to put up with him for the last four years, and wouldn't have to for the next four the next four.

No racism
If you say so...

And if you see an American boy,well you know what to do little man.
I don't know what that means...

boba
08-25-2012, 01:07 AM
This forum has really gone down hill. All it is is people bashing each other. I for one am done with the P@R forum.

andrewhoya
08-25-2012, 02:04 PM
That's all its ever been.

mrveggieman
08-27-2012, 07:56 AM
We have too many armchair politicians with political and racial blinders on. I guarantee that none one here would have done a better job than President Obama under the exact same circumstances.

pghin08
08-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Think about it,would you NOT vote for someone giving you FREE stuff. If black votes for black thats cool. If white votes for whites thats racists. I don't know how old most of you are but I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and been out of work for 3 years. Have spent most of my retirment already that has cost me 35% taxes for taking out early. Either that or loose my home,cars and you wonder why I can't stand Nobama? Taking money from me a giving it to the person squirting babies out every nine months for us to take care of just doesn't seem fair. But I guess these days Im the wrong gender and color. Hope ya all get want you want. I probably won't see the worst of it but my kids and grandkids sure will if we stay on the path we are taking.

That tax system was put in place well before Mr. O.

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 12:38 PM
THere's no way that 0% of blacks are for Mitt. There are plenty of Black republicans so I'm sure there is a much greater of blacks that will vote for Mitt over 0%.

also, not sure why you can't call him Mitt or Romney rather than using nicknames and such.

Wickabee
08-27-2012, 12:40 PM
THere's no way that 0% of blacks are for Mitt. There are plenty of Black republicans so I'm sure there is a much greater of blacks that will vote for Mitt over 0%.

also, not sure why you can't call him Mitt or Romney rather than using nicknames and such.

You do know his name is Willard, right?

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 12:43 PM
You do know his name is Willard, right?

Yes, I do know Willard is his name.

I was speaking more about these... Mittens, Dog Abuser, the Mormon, and Mr. I can't show my taxes. I guess you missed those or something.

The point is... Why not discuss the topic rather than using it to get in a gab at a guy. Same goes for the guy calling Obama Nobama or whatever super clever name he called him.

Wickabee
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM

I was speaking more about these... Mittens, Dog Abuser, the Mormon, and Mr. I can't show my taxes. I guess you missed those or something.
My point is he's already using a nickname, so what's the big deal? If it was even worth mentioning, we'd be calling him Willard instead of glov..I mean Mitt.

mrveggieman
08-27-2012, 01:21 PM
My point is he's already using a nickname, so what's the big deal? If it was even worth mentioning, we'd be calling him Willard instead of glov..I mean Mitt.

I don't care what ya'll him, just call romney out on his bull.

AUTaxMan
08-27-2012, 01:38 PM

The point is... Why not discuss the topic rather than using it to get in a gab at a guy. Same goes for the guy calling Obama Nobama or whatever super clever name he called him.

I agree. It's juvenile.

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM

it's not the fact that it's a nickname. You are missing the point. It's because he's listing the guy by using derogatory names/terms. It's childish no matter who people do it to... obama or romney or anyone else. he may not like the guy or any one of his ideals but why resort to childish name calling like dog abuser or mr I can't show my taxes?

So many people want to do stuff like this instead of have a rational discussion about a topic. It just derails into an argument because people start bickering about the name calling and never really break down the actual topic of debate. Plain and simple it's counterproductive. For me when I see someone refer to Obama as Nobama I just shut down to what he has to say and move on to the next comment. Same happens for any person really, even if I don't like the guy. There's no need.

Wickabee
08-27-2012, 02:44 PM
So why haven't you said the same about cons doing that to dem names until a few posts ago. It's not like this is new.
And it's not like you would rag on alex because it's alex...

AUTaxMan
08-27-2012, 03:06 PM
So why haven't you said the same about cons doing that to dem names until a few posts ago. It's not like this is new.

His point, which is that it needs to stop for both sides, is valid. It doesn't matter when or about whom he may have said it in the past.

Wickabee
08-27-2012, 03:08 PM
It doesn't matter when or about whom he may have said it in the past.

Can you prove it? Or is it just your opinion.
The fact of the matter is he's right. The irony is delicious on this one. God hates the GOP and sent this hurricane to smite them for their wicked ways.

Don't get mad just because you don't understand the point.

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 03:30 PM

I actually made the same comment to the guy that said Nobama in this same post. I've discussed it on many past posts where people like to make up names for politicians similar to this.

If you look at his posts over the past few months I actually have a lot of the same beliefs and opinions as alex and agree with quite a bit of the stuff he says. However, I do think that his approach could be a little less inflammatory and I've stated that to him many times. If you want to say I am ragging on alex because I personally don't like him or disagree with his opinions you have come to the wrong person.

mrveggieman
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
I actually made the same comment to the guy that said Nobama in this same post. I've discussed it on many past posts where people like to make up names for politicians similar to this.

If you look at his posts over the past few months I actually have a lot of the same beliefs and opinions as alex and agree with quite a bit of the stuff he says. However, I do think that his approach could be a little less inflammatory and I've stated that to him many times. If you want to say I am ragging on alex because I personally don't like him or disagree with his opinions you have come to the wrong person.

Yeah starcards and justalex are on the same team often fighting the good fight.

JustAlex
08-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I know, it's childish, it's stupid, and unnecessary..... but I love mocking and acting like a republican, it allows me to be immature and do all kinds of wacky things....LOL, I guess it's just the child in me :D:

I agree. It's juvenile.
I know right! :p:

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Can you prove it? Or is it just your opinion.
The fact of the matter is he's right. The irony is delicious on this one. God hates the GOP and sent this hurricane to smite them for their wicked ways.

Don't get mad just because you don't understand the point.

I actually can prove it but I'm not going to go back and search from memory through the thousands of posts I've made over the 5+ years I have been posting in this forum. That would be completely ridiculous and a huge waste of time.

Like I say above, I called out the guy that used the oh so clever nickname of "Nobama" in this same post. That should be proof enough.

As far as proof about me not hating on alex because it's alex, look at my first few posts in this thread. I agreed that it is rather ironic.

Star_Cards
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I know, it's childish, it's stupid, and unnecessary..... but I love mocking and acting like a republican, it allows me to be immature and do all kinds of wacky things....LOL, I guess it's just the child in me :D:

Like I say above, we tend to agree on a lot, especially religious topics. I just personally think there's more to be gained in discussing different sides to an argument and setting your valid opinions forward rather than allowing the topic to derail because everyone is focused on the insults. I'm just saying that it does a disservice to oneself's argument when a person adds in little insults. That's not just directed at alex either.

JustAlex
08-27-2012, 03:43 PM
I actually can prove it but I'm not going to go back and search from memory through the thousands of posts I've made over the 5+ years I have been posting in this forum. That would be completely ridiculous and a huge waste of time.

Like I say above, I called out the guy that used the oh so clever nickname of "Nobama" in this same post. That should be proof enough.

As far as proof about me not hating on alex because it's alex, look at my first few posts in this thread. I agreed that it is rather ironic.
It's cool star_cards, I don't disagree with anything you said.

I was purposely acting goofy by calling Mitt all those names.

It is my way to mock and ridicule the GOP who continue to do the same to Obama, the real honest truth is that I don't really like either candidate.

Obama HAS been a disappointment, but compared to Romney and the GOP, he still looks like a genius!

On a less serious note.....seriously, how easy is it to make fun of a guy named Willard "Mittens" Romney (YES, that's his REAL FULL NAME!).

Wickabee
08-27-2012, 05:32 PM

Could have sworn I responded to someone else, but ok.

duwal
08-27-2012, 08:47 PM

that's what I've been saying when people complain about the unemployment rate, the jobs are out there. If you're unemployed for 3 years and won't accept trying to find a smaller job then you have no one to blame but yourself for being unemployed

duwal
08-27-2012, 08:49 PM

hey good advice is good advice, no matter where it's coming from