PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Sneaky, Deadly, Costly Car Tax

mikesilvia
08-29-2012, 01:20 AM
While all eyes were on the Republican National Convention in Tampa and Hurricane Isaac on the Gulf Coast, the White House was quietly jacking up the price of automobiles and putting future drivers at risk. ...

More... (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MichelleMalkin/2012/08/29/obamas_sneaky_deadly_costly_car_tax)

duwal
08-29-2012, 12:45 PM
:D: ha ha ha ha, "a draconian environmental regulation that will cost untold American lives" riiiiiight It's sad some in my party are reaching so hard to find something to pin on Obama and something like this just makes us sound weak. The article calls the cost savings 'phony baloney' yet in that same article the author somehow can see into the future and see an alarming result of American road deaths that they say are a direct result of Obama and his administration

Wickabee
08-29-2012, 12:53 PM
It opens with a pop-up ad for Ann Coulter.
It then accuses the current administration of something Dick Cheney did constantly with FOX (tell the media what to say, then turn around and use those reports to back up your plan).
It then goes on to provide opinion as fact.
And the best part, calling the NYT a "fishwrap". That's really funny because it's proof right there that the NYT is more useful than this Republican mouthpiece of a website.

habsheaven
08-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Do you think the OP actually reads any of this trash before he posts it? If you take out all the rhetoric and attacks the article would be about 5 sentences long. Yes, smaller cars are better for the environment and worse for the drivers that drive them. Slow down, buckle up and you will be safe from Obama's draconian efforts to kill every Republican out there.

Wickabee
08-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Do you think the OP actually reads any of this trash before he posts it? If you take out all the rhetoric and attacks the article would be about 5 sentences long. Yes, smaller cars are better for the environment and worse for the drivers that drive them. Slow down, buckle up and you will be safe from Obama's draconian efforts to kill every Republican out there.

I was unaware of the "you can only criticize and article the OP read" rule. My apologies...