PDA

View Full Version : Yanks in town

JerseyInk
09-09-2012, 07:35 AM
I finally ventured out and tried my luck with the Yanks. Never attempted before but knew going in that it would be hit or miss. Day started off catching up with Brian Cashman. He was really cool. Got a pic with. Soon after, Joe Girardi came out for coffee. He signed for the 3 of us and like Brian, stopped to chat. Coming off a loss the night prior, didn't expect to be in good moods with locals. Then it was a long dry spell. Couple of hours pass. The security couldn't have been cooler. While waiting on our room to be ready, was inside getting some water when he tipped me off that Torrie Wilson was going out for her morning stroll with her dogs. Solid. Got a pic with shortly afterwards. She was very nice and easy on the eyes. About 2 hours later, Arod and her come rolling out. There's only 5 graphers total so he came over and signed one for everyone. Whether or not it was peer pressure from her, don't know. The rest of the team didn't flinch in our direction. Easily the lowest crowd of the year waiting for them. Including myself and 2 other buddies, total all day was 5-6. Post game was garbage. Nobody came out and i wasn't in the mood to hang out in the hotel bar with their 6'6 security guy bird dogging us. All in all, good day.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/JerseyInk1/50E0ACA5-B2AE-4D98-853D-30048A53D3DE-26230-0000137A78D4E6B2.jpg

bigticket401
09-09-2012, 08:39 AM
She travels with him a lot on the road, probably doesn't trust him. Nice work, 5 graphers for the Yankees? That alone is a success.

bronxbomber33
09-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Very nice success with A-Rod!!