PDA

View Full Version : Has Obama Called Bibi's Bluff?

mikesilvia
09-11-2012, 01:40 AM
What is Bibi Netanyahu up to? With all his warnings of Iran's "nuclear capability," of red lines being crossed, of "breakout," of the international community failing in its duty, of an "existential threat" to Israel, what is the prime minister's game? The answer is apparent. Bibi wants Iran's nuclear program shut down, all enrichment ended, all enriched uranium removed and guarantees that Iran will never again start up a nuclear program. And if Tehran refuses to surrender its right even to a peaceful nuclear program, he wants its nuclear...

More... (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/11/has_obama_called_bibis_bluff_115405.html)

theonedru
09-11-2012, 04:13 AM
America need to shut up and retreat from the world and quit supporting scum like Israel. Think of all those thousands of innocent civilians would be alive today if America didn't supply Israel with white phosphorous that they use on innocent civilians. Totally hypocritical.

mrveggieman
09-11-2012, 09:05 AM
America need to shut up and retreat from the world and quit supporting scum like Israel. Think of all those thousands of innocent civilians would be alive today if America didn't supply Israel with white phosphorous that they use on innocent civilians. Totally hypocritical.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

AUTaxMan
09-11-2012, 11:28 AM

Think about all of the ones who would be dead if we didn't support Israel. Israel possibly wouldn't be a nation any more, as it would be attacked on all fronts by Muslim countries.

mrveggieman
09-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Think about all of the ones who would still be alive if we didn't support Israel. Israel would learn to stop running their mouth knowing that ameirca will bail them out.

I fixed that one for you mrtaxman. :thumb:

AUTaxMan
09-11-2012, 12:28 PM
I fixed that one for you mrtaxman. :thumb:

I don't understand the disdain for Israel.

mrveggieman
09-11-2012, 12:46 PM

I don't have a problem with Jews or the people of Israel I just despise the arrogant attitude of their gov't. Just like I don't have a problem with the people who live in the United States but I do have a problem with the incompetence of our elected officials from both parties.

theonedru
09-11-2012, 01:00 PM

The fact they commit huge human rights violations and war crimes and we turn a blind eye to it. The people are great, their government is a different story

theonedru
09-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Think about all of the ones who would be dead if we didn't support Israel. Israel possibly wouldn't be a nation any more, as it would be attacked on all fronts by Muslim countries.

So its justifiable to you the mass slaughter of innocent women and children by the Israeli government and its armies.....

AUTaxMan
09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
So its justifiable to you the mass slaughter of innocent women and children by the Israeli government and its armies.....

It is not justifiable and it was condemned by the Israeli government I believe.

mrveggieman
09-11-2012, 01:41 PM
It is not justifiable and it was condemned by the Israeli government I believe.

So now the Israeli gov't condems themselves?

AUTaxMan
09-11-2012, 01:51 PM
So now the Israeli gov't condems themselves?

I believe that it was not long after the attacks.

Wickabee
09-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I believe that it was not long after the attacks.

I'm confused. You made a claim, but have nothing to back it up. Must be false. Stop making things up.

AUTaxMan
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2010/0201/Israel-says-white-phosphorus-use-in-Gaza-exceeded-authority

Wickabee
09-11-2012, 02:40 PM
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2010/0201/Israel-says-white-phosphorus-use-in-Gaza-exceeded-authority

I don't trust your link. It's obviously biased. Try again.