PDA

View Full Version : DNC convention first no god, now Russian military??

cbuskstwar
09-13-2012, 10:39 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/dnc-russian-warships-convention-image-181737864--election.html

Wickabee
09-13-2012, 11:57 AM
They showed the wrong boat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbuskstwar
09-13-2012, 12:05 PM
They showed the wrong boat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect someone who didn't serve in the military to understand.

mrveggieman
09-13-2012, 12:09 PM
So it is ok for the military to get hot an bothered over a picture of a boat but not ok to be offended when someone mocks your religion. Got ya. :thumb:

ensbergcollector
09-13-2012, 12:15 PM
So it is ok for the military to get hot an bothered over a picture of a boat but not ok to be offended when someone mocks your religion. Got ya. :thumb:

when ex-miltary people start rioting and killing innocent people you can make that comparison.

Wickabee
09-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't expect someone who didn't serve in the military to understand.

No, I don't understand how you get upset over stock footage. It has nothing to do with the military and I don't appreciate you insinuating that I'm somehow inferior for not joining the army.

mrveggieman
09-13-2012, 12:27 PM
when ex-miltary people start rioting and killing innocent people you can make that comparison.

Do you really want to go there about some of the atrocities committed by our military?

habsheaven
09-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Let's try and make this another 15 page thread feigning outrage at the DNC. It's pretty bad (actually it's good) when this is the best the bashers can come up with.

Carry on!