PDA

View Full Version : Despite Turmoil, U.S. Must Not Retreat From Mideast

mikesilvia
09-22-2012, 07:10 AM
An offensive anti-Islamic film has incited violent protests in the Middle East, including an attack that resulted in the tragic deaths of American diplomats in Libya. As abhorrent as the video may be, there are no excuses for this kind of violence. As we grapple with the senseless and indefensible attacks, Americans are left questioning what it means for our relationships in the region and our foreign policy more generally. Already we have seen partisan interests exploit these overseas protests and murders to drive their political agendas, but Americans deserve an honest assessment -- not...

More... (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/22/despite_turmoil_us_must_not_retreat_from_mideast.h tml)

INTIMADATOR2007
09-22-2012, 08:52 AM
This kinda mess in the middle east is what happens when you are not fighting a WAR to win ! Blow em' out of the water and come home guy's !

habsheaven
09-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Blow WHO out of the water?? I keep forgetting how "black and white" your world is. It must make life so much simpler I guess.

mrveggieman
09-24-2012, 08:12 AM
This kinda mess in the middle east is what happens when you are not fighting a WAR to win ! Blow em' out of the water and come home guy's !

And I'm sure that all the people your despise over there feel the same way about us. :rolleyes: Thank God that we have someone in office who is level headed and not a blood thirsty war mongeror.