PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion for the mods

rudeboy
09-25-2012, 11:52 AM
May we split up the Trading sections further into something like Prospects, Old Timers, Autographs, GU. etc.? Also, i find it kind of annoying that new threads and old threads are not separated, for instance when i click on what i think is a new thread only to discover a thread that Ive read many times is a bit discouraging. Maybe there could be a way to mark threads as read or unread personalized to each individual member. Thanks for your time. Ryan

kencope
09-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Ryan -

Thanks for your input. We'll take it into consideration, but quite honestly the majority of feedback that we get is that there are too many forums as it is, making the site harder to navigate.

-Ken

pwaldo
09-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm not a mod but there are way too many forums as is. There really isn't a need to separate them any further and it would probably be wiser to condense the forums in my opinion.

But to help you out on the home page of the forums if you scroll down the there is a mark forums read link. If you click that it should mark everything as old and then only show you new posts after that.