PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney: Serial Hyprocricy

mrveggieman
09-27-2012, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWKX2L34vyc

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
nice cut and paste out of context clip.

one fine example, he says he doesn't support the presidents stimulus, so theyhave a clip saying he thinks a stimulus will help, sure, just not Obama's.

why doesn't Obama run on his record? oh wait, because it sucks

mrveggieman
09-27-2012, 11:43 AM
why doesn't romney release his tax records? oh wait, because they suck

There you go good buddy I fixed that one for you. :thumb:

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 11:45 AM
nice cut and paste out of context clip.

one fine example, he says he doesn't support the presidents stimulus, so theyhave a clip saying he thinks a stimulus will help, sure, just not Obama's.

why doesn't Obama run on his record? oh wait, because it sucks

It does suck, but he still looks better than Mr. Just Under Half the Nation is Worthless.

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 01:35 PM
and was this half the same ones, that only yesterday talked about keeping obama in because they get free cell phones?

and looks can be deceiving.

but i have to admit, my wife cornered me last night about who i will vote for, and i could not give her a straight answer.

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 02:04 PM
and was this half the same ones, that only yesterday talked about keeping obama in because they get free cell phones?

I have no idea what you're talking about

mrveggieman
09-27-2012, 02:30 PM

I voted for Obama and I had to not only pay for my cell phone but pay up the ying yang each month for service. It looks like T-Mobile never got that memo.

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 03:38 PM
looks like you guys have no idea, once again. since obama has taken office, there is now a way for low income people to get a free cell phone, with our tax dollars.

do some research and complain to obama not t mobile.

here you go

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/screaming-obama-supporter-explain-why-we-need-to-re-elect-obama-he-gave-us-a-phone-he-gonna-do-more/

mrveggieman
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
looks like you guys have no idea, once again. since obama has taken office, there is now a way for low income people to get a free cell phone, with our tax dollars.

do some research and complain to obama not t mobile.

here you go

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/screaming-obama-supporter-explain-why-we-need-to-re-elect-obama-he-gave-us-a-phone-he-gonna-do-more/

Dude you can't be serious quoting a right wing piece of trash website. FYI the program that you are referring to is for a basic cell phone for ememrgencies similiar to the lifeline program that gave home phone service to low income households. News flash programs to assist people with their telephones were around long before anyone had ever heard of Barac Obama. Nice try though.

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 05:00 PM
veggie, again you are wrong, we are talking cell phones, google it and figure it out yourself.

since obama

low income get;
free cell phone, free computers, free internet, and more money and foodstamps

middle class gets;
more taxes, less income, free nothing

rich get;
blamed for everything

atleast even the crazy right wing voters are not voting for romney because they will get free stuff.

i just hope if obama wins he changes up what he is doing, because it has not worked
and if romney wins, i really hope he doesn't make things worse

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes. Shrew is right.

POOR PEOPLE HAVE IT TOO GOOD!

wait...

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 05:50 PM
wickabee, you could say that

but.....

I would say people taking advantage of the system have it good, most low income people have it ok, I am friends with and know quite a few, and have been there myself for many years.

the people who are poor and are trying to make it could have it better if others weren't stealing the funds that could be used to help the ones that really need it.

did you wait long enough?

JustAlex
09-27-2012, 05:58 PM
since obama

low income get;
free cell phone, free computers, free internet, and more money and foodstamps

OK, I want you to show proof of this , and if I don't see hard evidence I will assume you are making it up.

middle class gets;
more taxes, less income, free nothing

WAIT, WHAT??? HOW???

Have you forgotten that Obama ALLOWED the Bush Tax Cuts to keep going???

rich get;
blamed for everything

Yeah, I forget that the ones that got us into this horrible mess was the middle class and poor people, I forget that it's Poor people sending jobs overseas, I forget that poor people are the ones that control the majority of this country. I forget how poor people have influenced Washington DC so much that it has become so corrupted and insufferable.

Yeah, Leave Rich people alone, they do no wrong!

atleast even the crazy right wing voters are not voting for romney because they will get free stuff.

i just hope if obama wins he changes up what he is doing, because it has not worked
and if romney wins, i really hope he doesn't make things worse

Or.....maybe the GOP can finally stop obstructing him, since he can't run for a 3rd term, and maybe they will realize that helping their own country is more important than playing politics 24/7!

Responses in bold.

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 07:45 PM
wickabee, you could say that

but.....

I would say people taking advantage of the system have it good, most low income people have it ok, I am friends with and know quite a few, and have been there myself for many years.

the people who are poor and are trying to make it could have it better if others weren't stealing the funds that could be used to help the ones that really need it.

did you wait long enough?

Well I don't disagree with that. I just wonder exactly how drastically cutting those programs helps weed those people out without putting those who actually need it at further disadvantage. Any ideas?

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 09:43 PM
wickabee, that is the tricky part, and it seems even if you try a little everyone freaks out, look how the drug testing requirements are going. also the testing is only for the person receiving the benefits, it should e for everyone in the house hold who benefit from it as well.
this along with medicaide, medicare fraud could save us so much money it's ridiculous.

we need to cut spending and waste, then increase revenue but not by increasing taxes but by creating more tax payers. cutting military waste and replacing it with new payroll would down the UER. Cutting waste in government and bring back NASA, kill the fines on coal mining, and increase oil drilling to drop the gas prices, along with cleaning up SS, medicare, medicaide and entitlements, is the real way out of this in my mind. this is not to mention we need to rethink what we are going to do with our foreign aid and policies, it is getting a it out of control.
but i do not see romney nor obama doing anything to start down any of these paths, they both talk a lot but no specifics from romney and no action from obama.

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
alex,

you are so uninformed as a believer in science, this is one of the biggest issues I have with entitlements and why i complain about it. i could care less if you think i am making it up, proof is in the truth, not me.

so you want proof?????

In addition to the feature phone and 250 minutes, eligible participants usually receive voice mail, caller ID and call waiting.
here you go, here is a link to the site and the other link is to my specific state
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/states/ohio-government-cell-phone-providers
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/free-cell-phone-providers/assurance-wireless
computers you say?
http://www.infobarrel.com/Free_Computers_For_Low_Income_Families

middles class? nation average income down $4000, and wait till 2013 for the taxes to hit.

horrible mess? lets see, uneducated in investing and you pick what to invest in and it bottoms out, the rich did it? you get a mortgage based on a ARM counting on your income to go up, it doesn't and you can't afford it when the ARM goes up, the rich people again?

dems owned both houses for 4 years and the presidency for 2 of those, what got done, oh, obama cared passed by a few pay offs that were written in?

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 10:26 PM
wickabee, that is the tricky part, and it seems even if you try a little everyone freaks out, look how the drug testing requirements are going. also the testing is only for the person receiving the benefits, it should e for everyone in the house hold who benefit from it as well.
this along with medicaide, medicare fraud could save us so much money it's ridiculous.

we need to cut spending and waste, then increase revenue but not by increasing taxes but by creating more tax payers. cutting military waste and replacing it with new payroll would down the UER. Cutting waste in government and bring back NASA, kill the fines on coal mining, and increase oil drilling to drop the gas prices, along with cleaning up SS, medicare, medicaide and entitlements, is the real way out of this in my mind. this is not to mention we need to rethink what we are going to do with our foreign aid and policies, it is getting a it out of control.
but i do not see romney nor obama doing anything to start down any of these paths, they both talk a lot but no specifics from romney and no action from obama.

The problem is, what exactly do you cut? Do you give out less money? Do you employ less workers in the sector? Do you cut the program altogether?
If anything, those programs need more funding to weed out the abusers. Cutting them will just put those who need it at further disadvantage while those who abuse will continue to do so, probably moreso.

shrewsbury
09-27-2012, 10:29 PM
that is why i said cleaning up and yes they would require more funding due to new job creation, and i am all for that. then these jobs are directed at curtailing abuse? it is all the better.

Wickabee
09-27-2012, 10:32 PM
that is why i said cleaning up and yes they would require more funding due to new job creation, and i am all for that. then these jobs are directed at curtailing abuse? it is all the better.

Don't the GOP just want massive cuts to social programs?

pghin08
09-27-2012, 11:12 PM
alex,

you are so uninformed as a believer in science, this is one of the biggest issues I have with entitlements and why i complain about it. i could care less if you think i am making it up, proof is in the truth, not me.

so you want proof?????

here you go, here is a link to the site and the other link is to my specific state
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/states/ohio-government-cell-phone-providers
http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/free-cell-phone-providers/assurance-wireless
computers you say?
http://www.infobarrel.com/Free_Computers_For_Low_Income_Families

middles class? nation average income down $4000, and wait till 2013 for the taxes to hit.

horrible mess? lets see, uneducated in investing and you pick what to invest in and it bottoms out, the rich did it? you get a mortgage based on a ARM counting on your income to go up, it doesn't and you can't afford it when the ARM goes up, the rich people again?

dems owned both houses for 4 years and the presidency for 2 of those, what got done, oh, obama cared passed by a few pay offs that were written in?

I really wish I had time to go into detail on this, but I would recommend you give the book All The Devils Are Here by Bethany McLean and Joe Nocera a read.

INTIMADATOR2007
09-28-2012, 12:02 AM
http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio

Congrats , Obama voters !

INTIMADATOR2007
09-28-2012, 12:11 AM
Dude you can't be serious quoting a right wing piece of trash website. FYI the program that you are referring to is for a basic cell phone for ememrgencies similiar to the lifeline program that gave home phone service to low income households. News flash programs to assist people with their telephones were around long before anyone had ever heard of Barac Obama. Nice try though.
Once again , You continue to Bash this web site without any reason , so i again ask you to browse the site and prove anything on it wrong . Just because you won't seek the truth or are afraid of the truth you cant bash it without knowing what is on it .

And you should watch the show "The Project"on Glenns Tv channel that is on dish network now, Blaze Tv . You will learn alot about Radical Islam and it's insurgence into our government.

http://www.theblaze.com/

shrewsbury
09-28-2012, 08:36 AM
veggie, look at the other threads, once again you prove to be wrong, the cell phones have 250 minutes along with other features.

i do not understand how people can keep defending things they know so very little about, you and a few others on here need to get your head out of the sand and look around.

perhaps it is true that most who vote for obama has been fooled by the media and are too lazy to look into the issues themselves, this is proof of that.

mrveggieman
09-28-2012, 10:47 AM
veggie, look at the other threads, once again you prove to be wrong, the cell phones have 250 minutes along with other features.

i do not understand how people can keep defending things they know so very little about, you and a few others on here need to get your head out of the sand and look around.

perhaps it is true that most who vote for obama has been fooled by the media and are too lazy to look into the issues themselves, this is proof of that.

I am aware of the program. I was sent one of the flyers not because I voted for obama but it was a part of direct mail. It is for low income people so that they will have some form of communication for emergencies such if they needed to call the police. :confused0068:

mrveggieman
09-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Once again , You continue to Bash this web site without any reason , so i again ask you to browse the site and prove anything on it wrong . Just because you won't seek the truth or are afraid of the truth you cant bash it without knowing what is on it .

And you should watch the show "The Project"on Glenns Tv channel that is on dish network now, Blaze Tv . You will learn alot about Radical Islam and it's insurgence into our government.

http://www.theblaze.com/

Yes we all know that you never let your hatred of minorities, muslims and the less fortunate cloud your judgement on political issues.

Wickabee
09-28-2012, 11:21 AM
So the poor wil vote Obama for cell phones.
The rich will vote Romney for millions upon millions in tax cuts and breaks.

Who's worse?

mrveggieman
09-28-2012, 11:23 AM
so the poor wil vote obama for cell phones.
The rich will vote romney for millions upon millions in tax cuts and breaks.

Who's worse?

bingo!!

shrewsbury
09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
excuses, excuses, when you guys are shown you don't know what it up, you try to turn it around.

we know what obama has done, you are guessing on romney, because he isn't the president and there is a good chance he never will be.

i realize the unknown is scary but when the known is bad, you have to put your big boy pants on, grab a flashlight and go for it.

Wickabee
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM
I can't wait until the election is over and certain posters turn back into normal people again.

excuses, excuses, when you guys are shown you don't know what it up, you try to turn it around.

we know what obama has done, you are guessing on romney, because he isn't the president and there is a good chance he never will be.

i realize the unknown is scary but when the known is bad, you have to put your big boy pants on, grab a flashlight and go for it.
No speculation whatsoever. The only part of his platofrm he's actually spoken about is CUT CUT CUT. Tax cuts, social program cuts, basically telling 47% of the country to take a leap off a cliff.
There is NO speculation. He said it, flat out.