PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Triple Threads basic Triple Relic cards (TTR) missing from Inventory

Livin_OK
09-28-2012, 12:44 PM
I've noticed the 2012 Finest, Topps Chrome, and Triple Threads were added to the inventory recently (Huge Thanks by the way for keeping the Inventory up to date!), But I think the basic triple relic cards are missing from the list.
And if this has been mentioned, I'm sorry to bug the mods. I looked for mention before posting and didn't see it.

The particular cards I was searching for that led me to notice the whole set of triple relics was missing were:
TTR22 - Joey Votto
TTR23 - Joey Votto
TTR24 - Joey Votto

Each has the base /36, sepia /27, emerald /18, gold /9, sapphire /3, and ruby /1.

I looked for the complete checklist to try and help, but I found sportscardradio's checklist was incomplete too. (?)
http://sportscardradio.com/index.php/product-previews-a-reviews/1229-2012-topps-triple-threads-baseball-checklist

Thanks y'all!

DaClyde
09-28-2012, 01:50 PM
The SportsCardRadio checklists mirrors the checklist issued by Topps. The set seems to be skip-numbered, but SCR also says there are multiple versions of each player. I'm not sure if that means three different phrases on the front, all with the same card number or of that means the variations would be across separate card numbers. Have you seen TTR23 & TTR24 cards for Votto?

Livin_OK
09-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah, Votto's numbers are TTR22, TTR23, TTR24. Each "slogan" variation or whatever spelled out has a different card number.

Thanks for the help!

DaClyde
10-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Ok, I found good checklists, these have all been added.