PDA

View Full Version : An Apology to the international community from an American.

JustAlex
09-28-2012, 03:01 PM
You know what really gets to me about the GOP???

Their nonsense behavior that the U.S can NEVER apologize for any of the wrongdoings that it has committed.

How many times in the past 4 years have the GOP blasted Obama for "apologizing" to the world on behalf of America?

Personally, I don't think Obama has EVER done that, but I wouldn't blame him if he did, in fact it would take great courage and a very good sense of humility to say that we were wrong and we are sorry.

The GOP still believe the U.S is the greatest country on earth and we are all powerful, all good, all knowing, and can do no wrong and therefore we DO NOT apologize.

I live in the real world where I realize that the U.S is NOT the greatest country on earth (in fact, such a nation does NOT exists), we are not all powerful (The simple fact that it took us 10 years to catch ONE man should prove that), and we have done too many wrongs to properly count.

So....I, as a 100% pure born and raised American would like to APOLOGIZE to the international community for my government's insane behavior these last 12 years.

The Neo-Cons have hijaked this country ever since the towers were brought down and it seems like a never ending nightmare. I want every non-American to know that us regular folk are still fighting the good fight and we will not let this country be taken over by the extreme far right.

mrveggieman
09-28-2012, 03:04 PM
You know what really gets to me about the GOP???

Their nonsense behavior that the U.S can NEVER apologize for any of the wrongdoings that it has committed.

How many times in the past 4 years have the GOP blasted Obama for "apologizing" to the world on behalf of America?

Personally, I don't think Obama has EVER done that, but I wouldn't blame him if he did, in fact it would take great courage and a very good sense of humility to say that we were wrong and we are sorry.

The GOP still believe the U.S is the greatest country on earth and we are all powerful, all good, all knowing, and can do no wrong and therefore we DO NOT apologize.

I live in the real world where I realize that the U.S is NOT the greatest country on earth, we are not all powerful (The simple fact that it took us 10 years to catch ONE man should prove that), and we have done too many wrongs to properly count.

So....I, as a 100% pure born and raised American would like to APOLOGIZE to the international community for my government's insane behavior these last 12 years.

The Neo-Cons have hijaked this country ever since the towers were brought down and it seems like a never ending nightmare. I want every non-American to know that us regular folk are still fighting the good fight and we will not let this country be taken over by the extreme far right.

This is going to be a first in the history of P&R. A triple church!

CHURCH!!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

Wickabee
09-28-2012, 03:33 PM
The GOP equate an apology to an admission of being wrong. Since the GOP believe they're never, ever wrong and never possibly could be, you'll never hear an apology from them for anything.

theonedru
09-28-2012, 03:42 PM
When has the last 12 years been any different from the last lie 1/2 decade or so? Regardless of who is in power this country has been in a constant state of decline coming to a head only recently because there was no money left to manipulate from point a to point b and beyond anymore. Does the fault lay squarely upon the politician? No, the majority of blame lies with the American people who are utterly retarded when it comes to voting. The reps do something wrong the people vote in the dem's, then the dems do the the same thing and the idiotic people vote back in the rep's thinking there will be change? People are so stupid in fact they fall for there campaign promises and junk actually thinking they will follow through with them? Americans refuse to not only open their eyes to the reality of it all, the refuse to do anything about it but bicker and complain. These words may be harsh but life is not all puppies and sunshine. People need to get their heads out of their behinds and stand up not only for themselves but their children and grandchildren. This is not a 2 party country as everyone believes, vote outside the box for once, have some courage people and show both big parties you have had enough of their garbage. Otherwise if you vote rep or dem you have no right complaining about nothing because you know nothing is going to change....

mrveggieman
09-28-2012, 03:48 PM
When has the last 12 years been any different from the last lie 1/2 decade or so? Regardless of who is in power this country has been in a constant state of decline coming to a head only recently because there was no money left to manipulate from point a to point b and beyond anymore. Does the fault lay squarely upon the politician? No, the majority of blame lies with the American people who are utterly retarded when it comes to voting. The reps do something wrong the people vote in the dem's, then the dems do the the same thing and the idiotic people vote back in the rep's thinking there will be change? People are so stupid in fact they fall for there campaign promises and junk actually thinking they will follow through with them? Americans refuse to not only open their eyes to the reality of it all, the refuse to do anything about it but bicker and complain. These words may be harsh but life is not all puppies and sunshine. People need to get their heads out of their behinds and stand up not only for themselves but their children and grandchildren. This is not a 2 party country as everyone believes, vote outside the box for once, have some courage people and show both big parties you have had enough of their garbage. Otherwise if you vote rep or dem you have no right complaining about nothing because you know nothing is going to change....

Great advice but Americans have been seduced by the big 2 (republicans and dems). It's just like bandwagon nba fans who will only go with the heat or lakers depending on who wins the championship and they will never give up and coming teams like OKC a chance. I personally despise both parties but will vote for Obama because I actually think that he did pretty decent despite of the circumstances that he came in under and besides the guy that he is running against is a complete idiot.

theonedru
09-28-2012, 04:03 PM
[/B]Great advice but Americans have been seduced by the big 2 (republicans and dems). It's just like bandwagon nba fans who will only go with the heat or lakers depending on who wins the championship and they will never give up and coming teams like OKC a chance. I personally despise both parties but will vote for Obama because I actually think that he did pretty decent despite of the circumstances that he came in under and besides the guy that he is running against is a complete idiot.

They are black tongued liars and idiots, puppets of their parties. Both of them are scum. Its not about the person, its about the party and a vote for Obama is a vote for his party and a vote for his party would result in the continuation of the downfall of this nation.

Wickabee
09-28-2012, 04:06 PM
They are black tongued liars and idiots, puppets of their parties. Both of them are scum. Its not about the person, its about the party and a vote for Obama is a vote for his party and a vote for his party would result in the continuation of the downfall of this nation.

As would a vote against his party. It's just a matter of how hard the fall will be. If you're rich, it behooves you to vote Romney and pay less taxes. If you're poor it behooves you to vote Obama so you don't starve to death before the next election. Pretty simple.