PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey teacher who made anti gay comments on facebook resigns

pwaldo
10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215639/High-school-teacher-Viki-Knox-quits-comparing-homosexuality-cancer.html

A teacher accused of writing anti-gay comments on Facebook has resigned after 21 years in the job.

Jenye 'Viki' Knox caused widespread controversy a year ago when she compared homosexuality to cancer and said her school was 'going to hell in a handbasket'.

Now it has been revealed that she quit her job over the summer and is claiming a disability pension for 'psychological' reasons.

Ms Knox is a committed Christian who advised the Bible study group at Union High School in Union Township, New Jersey.

Last September the 51-year-old was placed on leave after taking to Facebook to denounce the school's plans to celebrate Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender History Month.

'Why parade your unnatural immoral behaviors before the rest of us?', she wrote, adding that homosexuality was 'perverted' and a 'sin' which 'breeds like cancer'.

The tenured special education teacher, who had worked in Union Township since 2000, had been suspended from her $72,270-a-year job ever since the beginning of the Facebook controversy.

She has said in court papers that she plans to seek a disability pension due to a back injury and on 'psychological grounds'.

After the controversy broke out a Facebook page seeking Ms Knox's firing was set up, as well as one supporting her right to free speech.

The 'Fire Viki Knox' page argued that her comments were incompatible with the Union High School's belief statement.

The school lists 'embracing diversity' - including of sexual orientation - as one of its major goals.

mugatu471
10-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Sounds about right.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 02:06 AM
I see the "diverse" school policy does not accept those who oppose perverted gay lust. Does the school also fire teachers who oppose nambla? I suppose straight students who refuse to accept homosexual advances from staff and fellow students will be punished as well?

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 09:35 AM
This is another perfect example of just because you have the legal right to do something (post on facebook/twitter/etc) dosen't make it the right thing to do.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 10:48 AM
I really don't understand why people have so much issue with homosexuals so I can't really put myself in her position. I will say that she has a right to her views but she does represent the school even off the clock (including facebook). I'd think that a school wouldn't want any teacher stirring up controversy no matter which side of the fence a teacher was on a specific topic. I see it as more of an issue in that realm than her being suspended due to that rather than her actual view... I guess it depends on the higher ups. I will say that I find it odd that one could teach and provide that service to all of her kids if she was that disgusted by homosexuals, considering she is almost certainly teacher homosexuals. How could a kid sit in her class and expect proper teaching if she has the opinion of homosexuality being like a cancer. Having her teach at the school really isn't fair to the students so that's possibly another valid reason why she was assumedly forced to resign.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 10:54 AM
I see the "diverse" school policy does not accept those who oppose perverted gay lust. Does the school also fire teachers who oppose nambla? I suppose straight students who refuse to accept homosexual advances from staff and fellow students will be punished as well?

not all homosexual relationships are simply perverted lust. It's on a case by case basis but it's just like any other sexual relationship. Some are based on lust and some are deeper than that.

I'm not sure why you choose to bring in NAMBLA and an illegal activity when discussing views on homosexuality? It really just hurts your credibility within the debate. One is perfectly legal between consenting people and the other is illegal and an adult taking advantage of children.

Any student should not have to deal with any sort of advancement from anyone on school staff... no matter the sexual orientation of the person. Actually, anyone that puts out sexual advances that are continued and unwanted should be punished. That really has zero to do with sexual preference.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 11:09 AM
not all homosexual relationships are simply perverted lust. It's on a case by case basis but it's just like any other sexual relationship. Some are based on lust and some are deeper than that.

I'm not sure why you choose to bring in NAMBLA and an illegal activity when discussing views on homosexuality? It really just hurts your credibility within the debate. One is perfectly legal between consenting people and the other is illegal and an adult taking advantage of children.

Any student should not have to deal with any sort of advancement from anyone on school staff... no matter the sexual orientation of the person. Actually, anyone that puts out sexual advances that are continued and unwanted should be punished. That really has zero to do with sexual preference.

Nambla is a homosexual based organization. The gay community refuses to denouce nambla which means they don't care who nambla trys to hurt. Every gay relationship is about lust, it is throwning away your natural attraction to the opposite sex. Why would a man willingly give up his attracation to a woman?

Why should a straight student who opposes the gay lifestyle be forced to be taught by a teacher who lusts after gay sex?

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Nambla is a homosexual based organization. The gay community refuses to denouce nambla which means they don't care who nambla trys to hurt. Every gay relationship is about lust, it is throwning away your natural attraction to the opposite sex. Why would a man willingly give up his attracation to a woman?

Why should a straight student who opposes the gay lifestyle be forced to be taught by a teacher who lusts after gay sex?

You don't get it do you. No straight man would willing give up his attraction to women to be with men. Why because if he did he is already gay. Also if you want to discuss lust should also be all up in arms over hetrosexual high school and other unmarried couples who are lusting. Please be consistent with your views.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 11:16 AM
Gorilla wits had credibility to hurt?

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 11:20 AM
You don't get it do you. No straight man would willing give up his attraction to women to be with men. Why because if he did he is already gay. Also if you want to discuss lust should also be all up in arms over hetrosexual high school and other unmarried couples who are lusting. Please be consistent with your views.

Why did you leave out the scripture that says fornicaters will go to hell? Am I suppose to leave footnote after every comment about gays that fornicaters will go to hell too?

How can you claim fornication, justifys gay sex?

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 11:24 AM

It's a pedophilia based organization. Yes, NAMBLA has to do with homosexuality, but that's not what makes it a horrible organization. It's the pedophilia aspect. Same thing as any organization or person that promotes any sort of adult and underage person sexual act. The connection to NAMBLA and all homosexuals is absurd. There are plenty of straight people who pray on opposite sexed children and that doesn't mean all heterosexuals are that way or have a duty to "denounce" those people. I've never heard any gay friend of mine say that they were pro NAMBLA. I assume they are all against the act of an adult taking advantage of a child sexually, no matter if they are heterosexual or homosexual encounters.

I know plenty of gay people who have been in love and have had committed relationships. Each post you makes just shows your ignorance on the topic. Gay relationships work just like straight ones. Some are loving and some are lu™™™™l. It just depends on the two people involved. Not all people are naturally attracted to the same things and that includes the sex of a person.

You clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. I am pro homosexuality and there are a lot of other straight people that are too, including teachers and I do not lust after gay sex. I'd assume those other straight people don't either. In the cases of the teacher who is for gay rights, I doubt their opinions on the topic would come up, nor should it really. example. My HS art teacher, one of the best teachers I've ever had, was gay and we had no clue that he was at the time. He didn't make his class about his sexual orientation. No teacher should, straight or gay.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 11:26 AM

I'll bet there is way more heterosexual lust in a high school than homosexual lust.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 11:26 AM

My cousin started out straight, he liked looking at naked women in national geographic and even showed the pictures to me. He liked reading about a man having sex with three WOMEN, he showed me the book he read where it talked about the women's nude body parts in great detail.

His father treated him like crap, so as a depressed teenager homosexuals took him in and brought him into the gay lifestyle.

Why did you leave out the scripture that says fornicaters will go to hell? Am I suppose to leave footnote after every comment about gays that fornicaters will go to hell too?

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 11:27 AM
It's a pedophilia based organization. Yes, NAMBLA has to do with homosexuality, but that's not what makes it a horrible organization. It's the pedophilia aspect. Same thing as any organization or person that promotes any sort of adult and underage person sexual act. The connection to NAMBLA and all homosexuals is absurd. There are plenty of straight people who pray on opposite sexed children and that doesn't mean all heterosexuals are that way or have a duty to "denounce" those people. I've never heard any gay friend of mine say that they were pro NAMBLA. I assume they are all against the act of an adult taking advantage of a child sexually, no matter if they are heterosexual or homosexual encounters.

I know plenty of gay people who have been in love and have had committed relationships. Each post you makes just shows your ignorance on the topic. Gay relationships work just like straight ones. Some are loving and some are lu™™™™l. It just depends on the two people involved. Not all people are naturally attracted to the same things and that includes the sex of a person.

You clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. I am pro homosexuality and there are a lot of other straight people that are too, including teachers and I do not lust after gay sex. I'd assume those other straight people don't either. In the cases of the teacher who is for gay rights, I doubt their opinions on the topic would come up, nor should it really. example. My HS art teacher, one of the best teachers I've ever had, was gay and we had no clue that he was at the time. He didn't make his class about his sexual orientation. No teacher should, straight or gay.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
My cousin started out straight, he liked looking at naked women in national geographic and even showed the pictures to me. He liked reading about a man having sex with three WOMEN, he showed me the book he read where it talked about the women's nude body parts in great detail.

His father treated him like crap, so as a depressed teenager homosexuals took him in and brought him into the gay lifestyle.

No one can turn someone gay. You cousin was gay from day one he just happen to run across a group of homosexuals who made him feel comfortable about his sexuality and decided to come out of the closet. It happens all the time. No big deal. If you don't belive that homosexuality is right by God then pray for your cousin, let go and let God.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 11:35 AM
GW please show me the scripture that says gays will go to hell.

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 11:39 AM

Or better yet Gorilla, do the verses in the bible who refer to God's love, forgivness and Jesus dying for all of our sins not apply to homosexuals? These people sure love to pick on chose bible verses based on their own sinister agenda.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 12:07 PM

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

(gay men try to act like women which is why effeminate is used)

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also shall lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death

Also if you want to use shellfish to justify gay sex, the bible never says eating shellfish gets you the death penalty.

Or better yet Gorilla, do the verses in the bible who refer to God's love, forgivness and Jesus dying for all of our sins not apply to homosexuals? These people sure love to pick on chose bible verses based on their own sinister agenda.

The Lord's prayer says you have to ask for forgiveness to be forgiven. We as Christians forgive the same way God forgives, when somone wrongs us and repent of what they did we are to forgive them. In the same wat when we sin if we humble ourselves and ask God's forgivness Jesus will forgive us.

Gays say they are not sinning, therefore they can not be forgiven as they refuse to repent of their sin.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I see nothing about hell in there (and if you look around you'll see I've quoted that scripture many times to prove homosexuality is a sin. However, it says nothing of society having to abide by God's laws. In fact, Jesus said he was no part of the world. So people like you who try to force Jesus to be a part of the world are the biggest sinners of all.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 12:54 PM

Actually, don't. I say that because even if a religion said gays would go to hell it has zero bearing to me.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I see nothing about hell in there (and if you look around you'll see I've quoted that scripture many times to prove homosexuality is a sin. However, it says nothing of society having to abide by God's laws. In fact, Jesus said he was no part of the world. So people like you who try to force Jesus to be a part of the world are the biggest sinners of all.

The people who do not inhert the kingdom go to hell you devil worshiper. The bible says everyone has to follow the law of Christ or go to hell. You try to force the sin of the world onto christians and say Jesus supports it because you service satan in bed.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I do not worship the devil. You with all your lying are much closer to Satan than I.

Also, it says they shall not inherit the earth. You interpret that too mean hell, but the reality is it says nothing of hell. You make an assumption and use it to spread lies. You try to play God and decide who is righteous and who is not. If you were truly a Christian, you would know that kind of blasphemy is the worst sin.

So have fun in hell with all the gays and murderers. Just know that your attempts to usurp the position of God makes you the worst sinner there is.

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 01:20 PM
The people who do not inhert the kingdom go to hell you devil worshiper. The bible says everyone has to follow the law of Christ or go to hell. You try to force the sin of the world onto christians and say Jesus supports it because you service satan in bed.

The Koran says that anyone who choses a religion other than islam will go to hell. Should we switch all of our laws to Islamic laws? Why should they bible be given any more weight in our legal system than any other holy book. The second amendment prohibits the state endorsing any particular religion or giving favor to one religion over another.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 01:21 PM
I do not worship the devil. You with all your lying are much closer to Satan than I.

Also, it says they shall not inherit the earth. You interpret that too mean hell, but the reality is it says nothing of hell. You make an assumption and use it to spread lies. You try to play God and decide who is righteous and who is not. If you were truly a Christian, you would know that kind of blasphemy is the worst sin.

So have fun in hell with all the gays and murderers. Just know that your attempts to usurp the position of God makes you the worst sinner there is.

So you are a flip flopper? First you support the gay lifestyle now you oppose it? Which is it?

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 01:41 PM
So you are a flip flopper? First you support the gay lifestyle now you oppose it? Which is it?

No he is not he is using your logic. Per you sinners go to hell. Lying and homosexuality are both sins so since you are a liar you will be dammed to hell along with the homosexuals, liars and other sinners.

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 01:42 PM
No he is not he is using your logic. Per you sinners go to hell. Lying and homosexuality are both sins so since you are a liar you will be dammed to hell along with the homosexuals, liars and other sinners.

Now how did I lie?

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Now how did I lie?

You continue to falsely accuse people of being with a particular party or fasley saying that someone is of a particular religion or group even though you have no proof. If you were in court you would be found guilty of perjury.

pghin08
10-11-2012, 01:53 PM
Bring it back to the original topic, or I'll shut the thread down.

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Bring it back to the original topic, or I'll shut the thread down.

Copy that. IMO the teacher did have the legal right to post whatever she wants on facebook but I'm sure in her employment agreement there was language written in it to prohibit her from making such hateful public statements. Even though I personally don't agree with homosexuality myself I am in no position to judge anyone for what they do in the privacy and comfort of their own bedroom and this teacher got exactly what she deserved.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 02:19 PM

I'm not a flip flopper, you have comprehension issues. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says judge not. The bible also says God's law is no part of this world.

Do I like homosexuality? No
Do judge homosexuals? No
Do I try to make God's law part of this world? No

Now, I get that you don't like homosexuals, but on the other two points you go directly against Jesus' teachings and against God himself. You are nothing but a blasphemer, liar and false prophet.

mrveggieman
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm not a flip flopper, you have comprehension issues. The bible says homosexuality is a sin. The bible also says judge not. The bible also says God's law is no part of this world.

Do judge homosexuals? No

Now, I get that you don't like homosexuals, but on the other two points you go directly against Jesus' teachings and against God himself. You are nothing but a blasphemer, liar and false prophet.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM

Do judge homosexuals? No

You left out part of the scriptures on judging, how can you leave out so much and be sure you are right?

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Lets think of this for a second what this is saying here, if you judge with truth and honesty, God will judge you with truth and honesty. I would love to be judged myself with truth and honesty would not you?

But wait there is more.
John 7:24
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.

Hume, this is saying you have the right to judge based on all the facts.

John the Bapist did some judging in his day and a heathen witch had his head chopped off for speaking the truth. Lets see what happened to Jesus for speaking the truth, hey he got crucified by those who did not like what He was saying.

Paul did some judging when he preached to Nero and Nero got mad and had Paul's head chopped off.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Do you think everyone who doesn't follow christianity is a devil worshiper? I myself am an atheist and don't believe in any sort of gods, including the devil.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Question for the topic... do teachers have a code of conduct in their contracts or employment agreements?

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Do you think everyone who doesn't follow christianity is a devil worshiper? I myself am an atheist and don't believe in any sort of gods, including the devil.

The bible makes it clear you either serve Jesus or the devil. Being an atheist is serving the devil, because it is choosing to follow a lie made up by satan. If you truly did not serve satan why do you follow his lies?

Can't you just be honest and say I hate God and want to oppose Him till the day I die?

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 04:55 PM
GW, you're right. The problem is the part about honesty. You've lied to me about me and used those lies to judge me. That is not the work of God.

How about let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since you are here casting your stones of judgement and hatred upon the rest of us you must be telling us you are without sin. Since the bible tells us the only man ever without sin is Jesus, you must be claiming to be Jesus. That is blasphemy, which makes you a blasphemer or, in other words, the worst kind of sinner, for you claim to be Christ himself.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 04:56 PM
The bible makes it clear you either serve Jesus or the devil. Being an atheist is serving the devil, because it is choosing to follow a lie made up by satan. If you truly did not serve satan why do you follow his lies?

Can't you just be honest and say I hate God and want to oppose Him till the day I die?

can't you?

Oh wait, honest. No, I guess you can't. Honesty is beyond you. Satan is at your right side though.

Star_Cards
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM

I don't follow anyone's lies. I don't believe in satan so do not follow him. I find it odd that you won't answer the question by your opinion rather than just referring to the bible. Do you just defer to the bible in all instances of your life?

I am always honest. I do not hate god. I do not believe in god. I do find people that want to rule everyone by their religious rules annoying and rather narrow minded.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM
I wonder if GW can give any e samples of decent Christians that aren't in the Bible or himself...

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 06:00 PM
GW, you're right. The problem is the part about honesty. You've lied to me about me and used those lies to judge me. That is not the work of God.

How about let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since you are here casting your stones of judgement and hatred upon the rest of us you must be telling us you are without sin. Since the bible tells us the only man ever without sin is Jesus, you must be claiming to be Jesus. That is blasphemy, which makes you a blasphemer or, in other words, the worst kind of sinner, for you claim to be Christ himself.

Ok I get it, you think you are Jesus that is why you think you can not be judged. for your refusal to oppose the gay lifsetyle.

can't you?

Oh wait, honest. No, I guess you can't. Honesty is beyond you. Satan is at your right side though.

Satan is in bed with you.

I don't follow anyone's lies. I don't believe in satan so do not follow him. I find it odd that you won't answer the question by your opinion rather than just referring to the bible. Do you just defer to the bible in all instances of your life?

I am always honest. I do not hate god. I do not believe in god. I do find people that want to rule everyone by their religious rules annoying and rather narrow minded.

No you are a liar you hate God but don't want to admit it because then you would have to face the shame of breaking His laws. You don't want to face your sin.

I wonder if GW can give any e samples of decent Christians that aren't in the Bible or himself...

Kind disapointed that John Kopple did not respond to my letter I sent him, but I know he is a christian. He is a Pastor in a neighboring town

Clarence Saint John use to be a Pastor in my town he is a christian although by his own admission he doesn't listen to God at times. God told him to become a Pastor and he refused cause he wanted to play college football. So God gave him a terrible time at college until he finally submitted and became a Pastor. Then he did not listen to my mother and he let a false prophet Pastor take over the Church when he left for the Twin Cities.

My mother is a Christian, my brother is a christian, my oldest older brother is also a christian but he is very cold most of the time. My grandmother was a christian, she was murdered by a Dr in 2007.

My friend Trish is a Christian, but doesn't understand the bible a lot of the time cause she listened to to many false doctrines from churches when she gave her life to Jesus. I hope her husband Dan can stay faithful to Jesus cause he had some problems.

David Johnson is a christian, he is a Pastor who supports a orphanage in India. Trying to find out what happened to the second orphange he was supporting.

There were many people that use to go to my mothers Church back in the 70's-80's that loved Jesus, most of them moved away and the Church got over run with wolves. My 6th grade Sunday School teacher and his wife were Christians. My kind garden Sunday School taecher was a christian.

I haven't attended a church regularly in 12 years, the last time I went to Church it was lead by a false prophet who moved away in 2006 and got replaced by a guy who just wants to get his paycheck for pretending to be a pastor.

I have a friend named Paul out in California who is a Christian, lost touch with him 6 years ago.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 06:08 PM
1: No. I do think only God can judge me and that you're not God so you can't judge me. You're the one here claiming to be sinless and righteous, which is blasphemy.

2: I'm not in bed, try again. I assume you're saying I have gay sex with Satan. How very 4th grade of you. Do you think saying that makes you righteous and good? I think it makes you a haughty liar. But that's just me.

3: At least someone made your list. I notice you included your entire family. Happy nepotism!

Gorillawits
10-11-2012, 06:21 PM
1: No. I do think only God can judge me and that you're not God so you can't judge me. You're the one here claiming to be sinless and righteous, which is blasphemy.

2: I'm not in bed, try again. I assume you're saying I have gay sex with Satan. How very 4th grade of you. Do you think saying that makes you righteous and good? I think it makes you a haughty liar. But that's just me.

3: At least someone made your list. I notice you included your entire family. Happy nepotism!

God is the one that gives the final judgement. We as christains are allowed to judge sort of like how a judge has a right to send a man to jail we have the right to point out the fact you have not given your life to Jesus.

The bed part with you and satan is because you think you can say whatever you want so I mirror it back at you in Jesus name.

I did not name my entire family, my uncle is going to hell, my grandpa died last year and went to hell. My dad is going to hell. I have an aunt who will probaly go to hell cause she is has major heart problems, her husband was a christian though. A aunt of mine died last year and God told her that she would not die from cancer until she finally accepted Jesus. When she accepted Jesus she died shortly there after just as God had told her it would happen.

My grandpas second wife will go to heaven I believe. I had a dream in 2008 that my grandfather on my mothers side will be right with God before he dies.

Wickabee
10-11-2012, 06:35 PM
You do nothing in Jesus name. You demonstrate that you either don't know or ignore his teachings. You challenge God, declaring ou know who will be damned and who will be saved. You claim to be sinless, or else you would not judge, for that's what the passage means. Judges in our society have nothing to do with God. They are a part of this world and he is not. Jesus said so. You insult God by trying to make him a part of this world. I do not judge, but I'm not shy about saying what I think either. You, on the other hand, condemn others to hell while telling them you are righteous. That is what televangelists and. Cult leaders do, not men of God.

Gorillawits
10-12-2012, 07:01 AM
You do nothing in Jesus name. You demonstrate that you either don't know or ignore his teachings. You challenge God, declaring ou know who will be damned and who will be saved. You claim to be sinless, or else you would not judge, for that's what the passage means. Judges in our society have nothing to do with God. They are a part of this world and he is not. Jesus said so. You insult God by trying to make him a part of this world. I do not judge, but I'm not shy about saying what I think either. You, on the other hand, condemn others to hell while telling them you are righteous. That is what televangelists and. Cult leaders do, not men of God.

You are a wacko devil worship that bends over for the world instead of standing up for Jesus. You don't want God's law in this world because you hate God and serve satan. You love of sin in the world that is why you push God out even though the World belongs to God.

Jesus made the world, He owns it, He can do with it as He pleases.

You hypocrite all you do is falsely judge 24/7 then try to put your own sin onto those who tell you to submit to Jesus.

You think you are God, you think only you have the right to judge. Because you are a blasphemous fool.

Televangelists and Cult leaders steal the money donated to them by naive people. They use the position for glory for themselves just like you do. They join with the world in sin and refuse to help the poor and needy just like you.

I need no crowd, I need no glory for myself.

Jesus is the light of the World and you hide from the Light, because you want your sin covered in darkness.

Matthew 5:16 (http://bible.cc/matthew/5-16.htm)
Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven

habsheaven
10-12-2012, 07:58 AM
You are a wacko devil worship that bends over for the world instead of standing up for Jesus. You don't want God's law in this world because you hate God and serve satan. You love of sin in the world that is why you push God out even though the World belongs to God.

Jesus made the world, He owns it, He can do with it as He pleases.

You hypocrite all you do is falsely judge 24/7 then try to put your own sin onto those who tell you to submit to Jesus.

You think you are God, you think only you have the right to judge. Because you are a blasphemous fool.

Televangelists and Cult leaders steal the money donated to them by naive people. They use the position for glory for themselves just like you do. They join with the world in sin and refuse to help the poor and needy just like you.

I need no crowd, I need no glory for myself.

Jesus is the light of the World and you hide from the Light, because you want your sin covered in darkness.

Matthew 5:16 (http://bible.cc/matthew/5-16.htm)

Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven

I am amazed that YOU have not been banned from this site yet. The personal attacks of other members are constant from you. Regarding the "wacko" comment; have you ever seen a mirror?

shrewsbury
10-12-2012, 08:49 AM
but for men to see your good work you need to be worth listening to. Jesus is friendly, nice, forgiving, loving, not angry nor mean.

it is ok to want to be or to e the messenger but the messenger of God brings light and comes from a place of love and compassion.

mrveggieman
10-12-2012, 10:06 AM

I am starting to believe that YOU are the devil.

Wickabee
10-12-2012, 10:57 AM
GW I'm standing up for Jesus when I tell you to stop blaspheming and using his name for hatred.

You are bending over for Satan when you claim to follow Christ but really try to lead many away from accepting him with your false prophesy and wickedness.

Star_Cards
10-12-2012, 01:12 PM
No you are a liar you hate God but don't want to admit it because then you would have to face the shame of breaking His laws. You don't want to face your sin.

What in the heck are you talking about? How exactly do you come to the conclusion that I hate a god that I don't even believe in? I have no reason to hate any god. I do hate people that continually spew crap from the bible to judge and condemn others and try to make them feel like less of a person because of something so trivial as who they have sex with. People like you are the reason why so many people can't stand religion. If I were religious I'd be angry at the bad name you and people like you give it. You seem to use your religion to try to somehow justify in your mind your hate and intolerance. If you looked at things rationally, you would see that who your neighbor has sex with has absolutely ZERO effect on your life. I'm not sure why you are so afraid of homosexuals. If you think they are going to hell then so be it. Let them. Why get so wrapped up in it? Go about your business and frolic in heaven when the time comes.

mrveggieman
10-12-2012, 01:16 PM
What in the heck are you talking about? How exactly do you come to the conclusion that I hate a god that I don't even believe in? I have no reason to hate any god. I do hate people that continually spew crap from the bible to judge and condemn others and try to make them feel like less of a person because of something so trivial as who they have sex with. People like you are the reason why so many people can't stand religion. If I were religious I'd be angry at the bad name you and people like you give it. You seem to use your religion to try to somehow justify in your mind your hate and intolerance. If you looked at things rationally, you would see that who your neighbor has sex with has absolutely ZERO effect on your life. I'm not sure why you are so afraid of homosexuals. If you think they are going to hell then so be it. Let them. Why get so wrapped up in it? Go about your business and frolic in heaven when the time comes.

More church....

CHURCH!!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

Star_Cards
10-12-2012, 03:07 PM
can I church own post? :)

Wickabee
10-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Thats a two church penalty.

Star_Cards
10-12-2012, 03:21 PM
^ now that, I hate!!!

Star_Cards
10-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Gorillawits, please don't private message me talking about so called guilt that gays carry around and stories of a so called homoexual who effected your life because he allegedly stole a book out of your mother's locker or one who blacklisted you at a church. Just because a person who was gay may have stolen a book from your mom doesn't mean that single action can be used to condemn an entire group off people that have one aspect of their life in common. That sort of logic is purely idiotic.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Gorillawits, please don't private message me talking about so called guilt that gays carry around and stories of a so called homoexual who effected your life because he allegedly stole a book out of your mother's locker or one who blacklisted you at a church. Just because a person who was gay may have stolen a book from your mom doesn't mean that single action can be used to condemn an entire group off people that have one aspect of their life in common. That sort of logic is purely idiotic.

That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christians to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle. Atheist cheer the gays on because they like watching people suffer who do not support the gay's sin.

How can you a grown man, be afraid of a simple private message? If you are that scared should you not be seeing a shrink or something? How can you even get in a car and drive if you are that terrified all the time?

habsheaven
10-13-2012, 08:53 AM
That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christiana to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle.

How can you a grown man, be afraid of a simple private message? If you are that scared should you not be seeing a shrink or something? How can you even get in a car and drive if you are that terrified all the time?

I think we can all agree; the only one in need of a shrink around here is you.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I think we can all agree; the only one in need of a shrink around here is you.

You are the heathen that loves the shrinks, you can go to them since they comfort you so much with secular counseling and medications.

gladdyontherise
10-13-2012, 10:45 AM
That just shows how sexually active people in the gay lifestyle are trouble makers. Gays want Christians to lose there jobs, gays use the courts to steal from people who reject their perverted lifestyle. Atheist cheer the gays on because they like watching people suffer who do not support the gay's sin.

I feel bad for you if you go around living life thinking like this.

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 11:53 AM
You are the heathen that loves the shrinks, you can go to them since they comfort you so much with secular counseling and medications.

What favours do you think you're doing Christianity by insulting everyone. Are you trying to drive people away from Jesus? Because you are.

I notices you sent a PM but didn't answer my reply. Are you scared of a simple PM?

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 01:59 PM
What favours do you think you're doing Christianity by insulting everyone. Are you trying to drive people away from Jesus? Because you are.

I notices you sent a PM but didn't answer my reply. Are you scared of a simple PM?

I received no private message from you, how am I suppose to reply to a message I never received? If you have a copy of it send it again.

The prophets said many insults to the heathen who were making trouble. John the Baptist told them they were going to hell, Jesus called them vipers. Elijah mocked the prophets of baal then killed them, David mocked then killed Goliath.

The heathen are running because they don't want to carry their cross and submit to the real Jesus. They want "liberal jesus", "liberal jesus' tells the heathen they can have a free pass to sin.

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Che k again. I still assume you're scared. The only one making trouble is you. You now liken yourself to a prophet. Jesus said false prophets would come in his name. He was describing you and your kind.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Che k again. I still assume you're scared. The only one making trouble is you. You now liken yourself to a prophet. Jesus said false prophets would come in his name. He was describing you and your kind.

You are not on my blocked list, in fact I have no one on my blocked list so I don't know why your messages are not getting to my inbox.

How did I liken myself to a prophet?

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 02:58 PM
If you honestly don't know I can't help you.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 03:31 PM
If you honestly don't know I can't help you.

So you are to scared to tell me how I claimed to be a prophet. Are you also to scared to say what makes me a false prophet? Maybe you should give your life to Jesus so you stop being so scared all the time?

habsheaven
10-13-2012, 03:35 PM

You mention shrinks, yet I am the one that loves them? I get all my comfort from my own MIND. I am not weak like you. I do not need an imaginary being to comfort me. I take solace in your insults. It further proves to me that I am NOTHING LIKE YOU, and for that, I am eternally grateful to my parents.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 03:45 PM
You mention shrinks, yet I am the one that loves them? I get all my comfort from my own MIND. I am not weak like you. I do not need an imaginary being to comfort me. I take solace in your insults. It further proves to me that I am NOTHING LIKE YOU, and for that, I am eternally grateful to my parents.

So your biological parents taught you to take comfort in your one and only father big bang? Did your parents sing "big bang loves me" when they put you to bed as a child? Big bang strengthens you when people insult you?

Most of my life has been seeing Jesus let bad things happen, there is not much comfort in bad things happening. So you should appreciate how much big bang has done for you, should you not?

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 03:52 PM
So you are to scared to tell me how I claimed to be a prophet. Are you also to scared to say what makes me a false prophet? Maybe you should give your life to Jesus so you stop being so scared all the time?

I got it from your post. You think its okay to insult random people you don't know because prophets insulted heathens. I disagree but more importantly it shows you think you are a prophet. Jesus warned us about people like you. I will heed his warning and not listen to your deceit.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 03:58 PM
I got it from your post. You think its okay to insult random people you don't know because prophets insulted heathens. I disagree but more importantly it shows you think you are a prophet. Jesus warned us about people like you. I will heed his warning and not listen to your deceit.

You left out the fact I insult people who are "randomly lying" and "picking fights". Tell me where Jesus said you have to bend over for these people?

If you say that I claim to be a prophet, what did I prophesi?

Also why did you call Jesus "his" and not "His"? You are suppose to capitalize "His" when you are referring to Jesus.

Are you talking about your friend maitreya again when you say "his"?

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 04:00 PM
You are the one randomly lying and picking fights. I only see you calling everyone heathens and then getting mad when they disagree with your assertion. Since I haven't seen you arguing with yourself, you're not doing that.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 04:06 PM
You are the one randomly lying and picking fights. I only see you calling everyone heathens and then getting mad when they disagree with your assertion. Since I haven't seen you arguing with yourself, you're not doing that.

So you are saying people who hate Jesus and want baby's killed in the womb are not heathens? I take it you are friend with worshiper of Molech? Remember people burn children alive to Molech, so I think you would support them and be offended at someone call them heathen.

So you are saying because you randomly fight with yourself, that it makes you a christian?

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 04:11 PM
I think you know nothing about those you insult. I think you have no credibility on religion or any other topic for that matter. I think you throw around Jesus' name without understanding his teachings.

I also don't think you have any idea what you're really saying and I don't think you understand how offensive a person you truly are.

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 04:11 PM
I don't know what a molech is.

habsheaven
10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
So your biological parents taught you to take comfort in your one and only father big bang? Did your parents sing "big bang loves me" when they put you to bed as a child? Big bang strengthens you when people insult you?

Most of my life has been seeing Jesus let bad things happen, there is not much comfort in bad things happening. So you should appreciate how much big bang has done for you, should you not?

Do you have to continue with this diatribe about big bang? Big bang is no one's father. Why you insist on projecting your twisted reality on the rest of us is a mystery to me. The symptoms you display on this website are very troubling. I feel so sorry for you ... actually, no I don't. The heathen in me loves watching you implode.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 04:20 PM
I think you know nothing about those you insult. I think you have no credibility on religion or any other topic for that matter. I think you throw around Jesus' name without understanding his teachings.

I also don't think you have any idea what you're really saying and I don't think you understand how offensive a person you truly are.

I don't know what a molech is.

You have refused to show me where you claim Jesus says we have to bend over for the heathen. Where are the scriptures you claim that say Jesus loves sin?

Please show me where it says John the baptist sinned when he told the Pharisees to go to hell.

molech is a pagan god spoken of in the bible. Pagans would burn their children alive to molech. The Israelites had a problem of worshiping pagan gods at times and refused to listen to God when He told them to stop.

People still worship molech all around the world to this day and offer human burnt human sacrifice just as the bible says they do.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Do you have to continue with this diatribe about big bang? Big bang is no one's father. Why you insist on projecting your twisted reality on the rest of us is a mystery to me. The symptoms you display on this website are very troubling. I feel so sorry for you ... actually, no I don't. The heathen in me loves watching you implode.

So what you are saying is you do not accept the big bang theory? What do you beleive then?

habsheaven
10-13-2012, 04:26 PM
So what you are saying is you do not accept the big bang theory? What do you beleive then?

I didn't say any such thing. I said Big Bang is not my father. Got it? My father is my father. My beliefs are not my father. Your delusions have you confused.

Gorillawits
10-13-2012, 04:27 PM
I didn't say any such thing. I said Big Bang is not my father. Got it? My father is my father. My beliefs are not my father. Your delusions have you confused.

Ok so you believe the big bang is your father (creator), you are just to embarrassed to admit it.

habsheaven
10-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok so you believe the big bang is your father (creator), you are just to embarrassed to admit it.

I am not too embarrassed to admit anything, and clearly you aren't either because you are embarrassing yourself like no one ever has on here with every post. I have no idea who initiated our existence. I do know that if it was an entity such as a "God" man would not know about it. Religion, in all of its forms, is a sham. And if you cannot explain who created the creator then you know jacksquat about it all.

Wickabee
10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
You have refused to show me where you claim Jesus says we have to bend over for the heathen. Where are the scriptures you claim that say Jesus loves sin?

Please show me where it says John the baptist sinned when he told the Pharisees to go to hell.

molech is a pagan god spoken of in the bible. Pagans would burn their children alive to molech. The Israelites had a problem of worshiping pagan gods at times and refused to listen to God when He told them to stop.

People still worship molech all around the world to this day and offer human burnt human sacrifice just as the bible says they do.

When you show me where I said those things then I'll show you the Scriptures.

I'll never have to come up with the scriptures as your claims of me are once again lies proving you know nothing of God or Jesus and if I had to guess I'd say your 14 with some SERIOUS issues.

Star_Cards
10-14-2012, 11:19 PM

You are delusional about homosexuals and what they typically want. They are no different than straight people. I have no clue how your private message rantings go to show anything about gays trying to get christians to lose jobs or steal from people. those things have nothing to do with what that specific person's sexual preference happens to be.

I am not afraid of a private message, I just don't see any reason to be conversing with you in private. you're a person with a rather distorted view and find you very off putting. I'm not sure where you got these ideas about homosexuals and wonder how much contact you've actually had with a homosexuals besides this so called story about one stealing your mom's books. since it was from her locker I have to assume that happened before you were even around. using that story to prove anything about the entire homosexual population is absurd and laughable. If you ant to talk about being scared, you are the one that sounds terrified that all of the homosexuals and atheists a6re out to get you. As an atheist, I have no zero interest in watching homosexuals make people suffer as you claim they are doing.