PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the newer changed America.

Dunndeal
11-01-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luo40WjBKWI
And this is the clean one. If you think this is funny you cannot be American. And veggie tails why don't you just start a new thread that is called "Why I hate America" and quit making all these other threads about the same ol thing!!

Wickabee
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM
What's the point of this?

MadMan1978
11-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I find it highly offensive and racist!

Now, over the last week I have a few convo's with people who use these EBT cards. Here in mass the Only way to but booze, cigs or any other prohibited item, is too sells the benefits. Yes Go to the store that does take EBT and sell the benefits for say 50 cents on the dollar. They have tired to do EBT reform here but most items that you say you can buy with EBT cards is illegal to purchase directly. The reform failed because it was not directly in the proper direction.

So I do agree if you sell the benefits then you should be removed from the system and for those buying them they should be prosecuted to the full extent.

Wickabee
11-01-2012, 01:55 PM
I just don't understand why we needed a video of a woman yelling followed by a personal attack on a member here and "swearing" that I've been in trouble here for saying...

shrewsbury
11-01-2012, 01:56 PM
madman, we are in agreement on this one

pghin08
11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I don't think Veggie hates America. And by the way, not all people who disagree with you are un-American.

Wickabee
11-01-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm not American and I thought it was annoying and stupid.

mrveggieman
11-01-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luo40WjBKWI
And this is the clean one. If you think this is funny you cannot be American. And veggie tails why don't you just start a new thread that is called "Why I hate America" and quit making all these other threads about the same ol thing!!

Better yet why don't I start a thread called "Why I hate jerks who don't know what the hell they are talking about and make racist posts."' Also I am a grown man and I am going to speak my mind on here. If you are offended by anything that I say SCF does have an ignore button. Feel free to use whenever you like.

Dunndeal
11-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Not saying veggie has to agree with me,was trying to get him to make ONE thread about how he hates America.

"I find it highly offensive and racist! " By me? All I did was put it on here. I didn't make the video.

Wbee has NOTHING to do with you.

pghin08
11-01-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm not American and I thought it was annoying and stupid.

Come to America. Bring Tim Horton's and some Molson. We'll party.

Dunndeal
11-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Hey Veggie,jerk this!! Punk

habsheaven
11-01-2012, 02:07 PM
There's nothing new about this stereotype, but I did find it a little funny.

mrveggieman
Hey Veggie,jerk this!! Punk ™™™™™

Grow the hell up will you, computer thug.

Wickabee
Wow.
Racist comment followed by personal attack followed by "swearing" followed by more, actual swearing.
You're a top notch guy, Dunn, but you should probably get back to class before teacher fives you detention.

Wickabee
11-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Not saying veggie has to agree with me,was trying to get him to make ONE thread about how he hates America.

"I find it highly offensive and racist! " By me? All I did was put it on here. I didn't make the video.

Wbee has NOTHING to do with you.
Yeah, you posted racist content. Is that diffi cult to understand?
Someone ban this joker.

MadMan1978
11-01-2012, 02:09 PM
I have seen enough