PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson Student ID AUTO!!!!

rchurchward
04-15-2008, 01:32 AM
Check out this ebay auction here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220220762026) for a one of a kind item.
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/e7/30/f72b_1.JPG

What I wanna know is, how in the heck did he obtain Adrian Peterson's Student ID? Stalker or something?

JKC
04-15-2008, 04:59 AM
Very nice! I agree...it would be interesting to know how it was obtained.

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

htwheelz01
04-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Yeah I would like to know how he got it to.

robertspangler
04-16-2008, 04:19 AM
i wonder if they keep those pictures on record, because at the school i went to and if he had acess to it, they could have just made a new id and got him to sign it or sombody else signed it and its a fake.

mrgrosskopf
04-20-2008, 05:46 PM
the reserve not met....I wonder if it will be reposted

olemissfan20
04-20-2008, 06:09 PM
If you look it has a coa from www.ad28authentic.com. I just went to the website it seems to be legit. I think i would have took the 1500 for it though. I wander how much the reserve is?

mrgrosskopf
04-20-2008, 07:06 PM
If you look it has a coa from www.ad28authentic.com (http://www.ad28authentic.com). I just went to the website it seems to be legit. I think i would have took the 1500 for it though. I wander how much the reserve is?

It must have been near the $17000 mark...still way too much

Rybowski
04-20-2008, 08:01 PM
That is crazy, BIN at 17,500, come on..

olemissfan20
04-20-2008, 08:06 PM
That is crazy, BIN at 17,500, come on..

i know thats crazy:scared0012:

K.Pop
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
makes you wonder why these people set a outrages BIN price. He probably worked for HR at the universtiy or had connections.

djk4409
04-20-2008, 09:23 PM
very easy to tell... he most likely works or knows someone who works for oklahoma university and got someone to print out a duplicate ID of adrian petersons... just the same way they would do if he had lost it... im guessing he had this done while adrian peterson was still in college... b/c if its not a dup then why would he look so surprised the dude has it... i know if i were a good college player like that i wouldnt sell or get rid of my student if i could i would bet adrian still has his school ID

djk4409
04-20-2008, 09:54 PM
i dont know why so many people are riding him like they r his girl either

with adrian peterson personal collections and putting HTG VHTG VVHTG on everything

of him. and plus he is way overpriced as far as sports cards go... if you see on his site

u can pick up a certified auto for 65 dollars if you really like him that much ...............

he is injury prone so i wonder what his stuff would be worth when something happens

like lets say hes trying to be super man and a linebacker with the strength of ray lewis or an aj hawk urlacher breed of linebacker lifts him off his feet and slams him down breaking his leg or breaking anything for that matter ?

college career ?

dislocated shoulder
broken colarbone
numerous concusions
high ankle sprain
several knee injuries

NFL one year

torn LCL on same ankle that was sprained in college

not to mention that the broken bones isnt the only risk hes got bad knees sprained his ankle in college then tore the LCL on the same ankle 1st year in

i just dont see jumping on a dudes back and riding him like that and hes only played one year ...

you know how many players have done the same and then amounted to not all that much

BoogieDownBerlin
04-21-2008, 07:14 AM
i dont know why so many people are riding him like they r his girl either

with adrian peterson personal collections and putting HTG VHTG VVHTG on everything

of him. and plus he is way overpriced as far as sports cards go... if you see on his site

u can pick up a certified auto for 65 dollars if you really like him that much ...............

he is injury prone so i wonder what his stuff would be worth when something happens

like lets say hes trying to be super man and a linebacker with the strength of ray lewis or an aj hawk urlacher breed of linebacker lifts him off his feet and slams him down breaking his leg or breaking anything for that matter ?

college career ?

dislocated shoulder
broken colarbone
numerous concusions
high ankle sprain
several knee injuries

NFL one year

torn LCL on same ankle that was sprained in college

not to mention that the broken bones isnt the only risk hes got bad knees sprained his ankle in college then tore the LCL on the same ankle 1st year in

i just dont see jumping on a dudes back and riding him like that and hes only played one year ...

you know how many players have done the same and then amounted to not all that much

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!