PDA

View Full Version : Capitals successes!!!!!!!!!

godevils26
06-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Since I live 2 minutes away from where the Caps practice I was able to get a couple signatures during the season. I got a Ovechkin, Kolzig, Green, and Semin signed cards. My brother got pucks signed by Ovechkin, Poti, Backstrom, Kolzig, Semin, and someother players that i cant remember off the top of my head. Then during the playoffs right before they left for Philly, my brother got to go on the team bus!!! On the bus he got his jersey signed by almost everyone on the team!!! Including OV and Backstrom.

thinkblue55
06-28-2008, 09:43 PM
WOW!!! AWESOME!!!! I live close to the practice also, do you know when there schedule is? And who signs? PLMK!

godevils26
06-28-2008, 09:47 PM
They aren't practicing now. When the season starts they will be practicing again. The schedule is on their website. Whoever leaves out the front exit that day will sign for you unless they are in a rush or something like that.

WOW!!! AWESOME!!!! I live close to the practice also, do you know when there schedule is? And who signs? PLMK!

thinkblue55
06-28-2008, 09:50 PM
OK thanks i misunderstood what you send i thought you meant you just got em. Very cool to hear.