PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Detroit Tigers World Champions bobblehead

jgreenhoe
07-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I have a 1968 Detroit Tigers bobblehead. The bobblehead is in great condition but I cant find a estimated value for it anywhere. If anyone could let me know a serious value I would greatly appreciate it. Im not looking to trade or sell the item so please no low ball estimates in attempts for a trade or sale.

Thank you

Darryl87
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Hello, not too sure if this helps but I was on becketts OPG and only could come up with this:

1966-72 Round Gold Base Bobbin Heads 9 Detroit Tiger NM Own 1 BV$150.00

Hope this aleast gives you an idea of value...

jgreenhoe
07-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Mine is a blue base, but at least I have another value to go from thats the same time frame as mine. I think Im just going to take it to a card show sometime in the near future and see if I can get any help there

pltcards
07-11-2008, 03:39 PM
I have a 1968 Detroit Tigers bobblehead. The bobblehead is in great condition but I cant find a estimated value for it anywhere. If anyone could let me know a serious value I would greatly appreciate it. Im not looking to trade or sell the item so please no low ball estimates in attempts for a trade or sale.

Thank you

how are you able to tell the age of it? I have had a few of these over the years but not a Tiger one, I will try to recall what i can about them. Pat

jgreenhoe
07-12-2008, 08:27 PM
At the bottom of the base there is a production number and a production year, which is dated 1968