PDA

View Full Version : New Promotion from CardBoardLegends.com $20 Monthly Giveaway

whontime
07-28-2008, 04:02 AM
I am starting a new promotion for SCF members only. The rules are pretty simple, just read below.

1. Spend $50 with CardBoardLegends.com (either through my store link, or by purchasing a card, box or packs from me directly and be entered in a monthly drawing for a $20 credit giveaway to use on any single card, packs or boxes that I currently have in stock.
2. The offer goes month by month. You must spend $50 in the current month to be eligible for that months giveaway.
3. The $20 credit MUST be used on in stock items only. In stock items will be listed in my store, or you can pm me here to inquire about the status of a certain product.
4. The credit can NOT be used on preorders. Sorry, just too much to keep up with there.
5. You must submit your name at the time of your purchase to be placed in the drawing, no exceptions. You can pm me here if you buy something from my store. If you make a private purchase from me on this site then you will be automatically entered.
6. This WILL be given away each month! If only one person spends $50 with me then the store credit is theirs by default.

If anyone has any questions, shoot me a pm. Otherwise, check out my store at www.cardboardlegends.com
I will be adding many more football singles over the next 24 hours so keep an eye out. Shipping is also a flat $2.50 to the USA and Canada no matter how many single cards that you buy. Hobby box shipping varies depending on product weight and destination.
Josh