PDA

View Full Version : Another new addition to my Saints Memorabilia!

BroknBusted
08-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Just got this in the mail today. A signed Brees Practice worn QB Armband:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/broknbusted_2008/Saints%20Memorabilia/100_46441.jpg

Next on my list is to get some Colston game worn item !

Meachem Is My Man
08-11-2008, 09:52 PM
wow thats sweeter than I thought! Where did you get it at / from?

BroknBusted
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
wow thats sweeter than I thought! Where did you get it at / from?

From a guy who I have gotten some other Saints items from before.

You should email me and I can hook you up with another dealer I get Saints game used/worn items from. He has a REALLY great assortment of stuff.

jamesrud7380
08-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Very nice unique item. Not something you see everyday.

Meachem Is My Man
08-11-2008, 10:04 PM

You should email me and I can hook you up with another dealer I get Saints game used/worn items from. He has a REALLY great assortment of stuff.
I mgiht have to do that! I am really looking for a couple GU items, I have a guy on here holding a pair of Reggie Bush GU NFC championship game gloves, with COA and I really want them. But other than that I have no GU things right now. If he ever has any meachem I would love to own it!!!:party0053::party0053::party0048::party0053:: humble:

BroknBusted
08-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I mgiht have to do that! I am really looking for a couple GU items, I have a guy on here holding a pair of Reggie Bush GU NFC championship game gloves, with COA and I really want them. But other than that I have no GU things right now. If he ever has any meachem I would love to own it!!!:party0053::party0053::party0048::party0053:: humble:

Well he did have a few things of his, but I don't think any were game worn obviously because of his status last year.

And, if you can't pull the trigger on those gloves you are looking at, let me know the specifics! I'd LOVE to own those!!! We MAY be talking bout the same guy because he had COlston's shoes from that game.:confused0068:

BroknBusted
08-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Very nice unique item. Not something you see everyday.

Yeah, I've managed to get some pretty unique stuff for my PC lately. Seems I've moved more away from the cards, unless they are auto'ed, and moved more into the memorabilia area. But my sports room is looking SWEET!! I'm running out of places to hang stuff and places to put stuff on!

Meachem Is My Man
08-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Well he did have a few things of his, but I don't think any were game worn obviously because of his status last year.

And, if you can't pull the trigger on those gloves you are looking at, let me know the specifics! I'd LOVE to own those!!! We MAY be talking bout the same guy because he had COlston's shoes from that game.:confused0068:
I probably woudn't trade them if I bought them. They would get framed for sure but not sure if I should do it with a signed jersey if his or just by themselfs. And do you buy the shoes? How much was he looking for them!?:horn:

ToySoldierz
08-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Thats cool Congrats!

hazeofgreen
08-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Wow very sweet pickup for the PC. Its a rare item too, which makes it even cooler!

ellogovna*123
08-12-2008, 11:55 AM

Hey could this guy get me Skyler Green (new Saint) stuff?

AFutureLonghorn94
08-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Wow very cool and unique item