PDA

View Full Version : Recieved my Reggie Bush GU gloves! Pics!!!

Meachem Is My Man
09-08-2008, 09:31 PM
What do you think? I can take more pictures if you would like me to. please leave a comment! :pop2: they were used in the saints patriots game. If you can find a picture of reggie bush in that game please LMK! I can't find one on the whole internet!
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/Reggiebushcards25/reggie%20bush/IMG_00072.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/Reggiebushcards25/reggie%20bush/IMG_00082.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/Reggiebushcards25/reggie%20bush/IMG_00092.jpg

Go Saints!!!
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa270/Reggiebushcards25/reggie%20bush/l_4322c44e36a18b1af9dd218d81b9e1b5.gif

dfr52
09-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Very nice! Those are a great addition to you PC. How will they be displayed? Besides wearing them around the house jumping over furniture.

Meachem Is My Man
09-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Very nice! Those are a great addition to you PC. How will they be displayed? Besides wearing them around the house jumping over furniture.
:fighting0049: lol I will eventually be getting them profesionally framed. As nice as possible. Maybe get them signed first. but that would be hard to do up here in MN. lol.

dfr52
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
:fighting0049: lol I will eventually be getting them profesionally framed. As nice as possible. Maybe get them signed first. but that would be hard to do up here in MN. lol.

That would be great if you could find a way to have that done.

BroknBusted
09-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Are you SURE these are from a Saints-Pats game and not another game? Because unless I am majorly wrong ( which I have been know to be many times), the Saints and Pats haven't met since 2005 ( not 100% sure about preseason though). That's more then likely why you can't find a pic.

As for getting them signed, there is a HUGE show in Jersey sometime after the season with most of the major NFL and HOF'ers signing at every year. I know they take mailed in items to be signed. I might also be going to the next one, and would be more then happy to get them signed for you if Reggie is there again.

And as for displaying them, check my buckett for the display I have my Pierre Thomas game worn gloves in. Until I get mine framed, that is a pretty decent display case and can be found on Ebay for fairly chaep. I think they look great in there!!

Congrats on the pickup!!!! And expect a package soon! Mailing something out to you tomorrow or Wed.

thepistonsfan
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/thepistonsfanTRADEPAGE/REDSKINS%20PLUS/Owned%20and%20IBL/f16512d7.jpg

HeavyHitter
09-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Where did you get them from? How do you know when they were worn? Shouldnt they have come with some type of COA?

htwheelz01
09-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Very nice man!

LSUjoeyLSU
09-09-2008, 07:23 AM

There is a shop here outside of New Orleans that has signings all the time. Ill see if Reggie is on the schedule this year. Drew Brees and Colston signed last year. Reggie has been there in the past Ill see what the shop owner says.

BroknBusted
09-09-2008, 10:42 AM
There is a shop here outside of New Orleans that has signings all the time. Ill see if Reggie is on the schedule this year. Drew Brees and Colston signed last year. Reggie has been there in the past Ill see what the shop owner says.

Are you talking about Chucks? If so, they are AWESOME! Thats where I got Thomas's Game Used Glvoes from. He has some other stuff I'd love to get!

hazeofgreen
09-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Nice gloves man, congratulations on the pickup.

Meachem Is My Man
09-09-2008, 08:13 PM
thanks broknbusted. I contacted the guy.

11eleven11
09-10-2008, 05:31 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/NHL-11ELEVEN11-NFL/Banner/Smileys/smiley5.gif VERY COOL BRANDON CONGRATS http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/NHL-11ELEVEN11-NFL/Banner/Smileys/smiley2.gif

LSUjoeyLSU
09-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Are you talking about Chucks? If so, they are AWESOME! Thats where I got Thomas's Game Used Glvoes from. He has some other stuff I'd love to get!

Yea Im talking about chucks. I live in Slidell, but my parents live right off Pumpkin Center road. Im not a big fan of his prices but I do go there for the LSU and Saints signings. He told me he is planning Vilma, Nesbit, Jamal Brown for September. Im not sure if the storm affected those plans or not.

mstng99tim
09-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Are you SURE these are from a Saints-Pats game and not another game? Because unless I am majorly wrong ( which I have been know to be many times), the Saints and Pats haven't met since 2005 ( not 100% sure about preseason though). That's more then likely why you can't find a pic.

As for getting them signed, there is a HUGE show in Jersey sometime after the season with most of the major NFL and HOF'ers signing at every year. I know they take mailed in items to be signed. I might also be going to the next one, and would be more then happy to get them signed for you if Reggie is there again.

And as for displaying them, check my buckett for the display I have my Pierre Thomas game worn gloves in. Until I get mine framed, that is a pretty decent display case and can be found on Ebay for fairly chaep. I think they look great in there!!

Congrats on the pickup!!!! And expect a package soon! Mailing something out to you tomorrow or Wed.

You're talking about the Football Spectacular. I have went each of the past 2 years and Bush has been there both times, so I'd assume he'd be there again this year. This years show is in March, I can't wait to see what list of players they have this year, last years list was AMAZING!!!! I have a pair of Heath Miller game used gloves that I got him to sign at the 2007 Football Spectacular.

Rybowski
09-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Sweet gloves, good luck on getting them signed.

wheeler281
09-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Where did you get them from? How do you know when they were worn? Shouldnt they have come with some type of COA?

COA does not always mean it is legit anyway. I have seen many of mounted memories items I would not pay 2 cents for. A ton of there steeler junk does not even compare to the sigs I have gotten at the Latrobe facility.
Pther then cards unless it is signed in front of you or you had a friend get it for ya. Check that I believe all of Upper decks stuff is legit .. Mainly because I have a signed game worn in 2004 Ben Roethlisberger jersey from them that I won at a Steeler charity auction that was performed on steelers.com......so i am biased ;)

Nice gloves hope it all works out

Meachem Is My Man
09-10-2008, 07:00 PM
thanks guys. I contacted the guy.

Meachem Is My Man
09-10-2008, 09:12 PM
I found that they were used in a different game. Guaranteed they are authentic though.

AdrianPDonovanM
09-10-2008, 09:54 PM
ahhh man i am envy u right now great pick up =)

HeavyHitter
09-10-2008, 10:28 PM
COA does not always mean it is legit anyway. I have seen many of mounted memories items I would not pay 2 cents for. A ton of there steeler junk does not even compare to the sigs I have gotten at the Latrobe facility.
Pther then cards unless it is signed in front of you or you had a friend get it for ya. Check that I believe all of Upper decks stuff is legit .. Mainly because I have a signed game worn in 2004 Ben Roethlisberger jersey from them that I won at a Steeler charity auction that was performed on steelers.com......so i am biased ;)

Nice gloves hope it all works out

I know that about the COA, but thats why I asked. There are tons of fakes, thats why I asked if there was any kind of COA at all, and if you are just going by word of mouth that their game used and the seller has no reputation I wouldnt touch it.

On a side note, I have a few mounted memories items that kick @$$ :)

wheeler281
09-10-2008, 10:49 PM
You as a Steeler collector know what is good. Your items you have by them do rock. I have seen them ;) I would never question them at all. I was just saying some pieces out in the marketplace