PDA

View Full Version : Rare Autograph Value??? (Cal Ripkens Parents)

BBCARDWAREHOUSE
10-26-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey guys

I got an Autograph of Cal Ripkens Mother and Father on a Ball about 15 yrs ago or so and was wondering what the value would be on something like this. I've asked a ton on people around town and most think it very rare but are unsure of an approx. value

Any help would be great!

I would think that a true Ripken collector would love to have it!

BBCARDWAREHOUSE
11-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Any Ideas??

Chuck-17
11-02-2008, 04:33 PM
That is really tough and I could not find anything to base a value. It is a unique piece though. You can find a value for Cal Ripken Sr. but for the mother's signature I can't find anything.

Thanks,
Charlie

BBCARDWAREHOUSE
11-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks for your reply chuck-17

I cant either and I dont know what to do with it??

I would like to sell it but unsure of an asking price due to how unique it is...

BBCARDWAREHOUSE
11-16-2008, 09:50 PM
any other ideas??

wolf1bh
11-17-2008, 03:59 PM
wow interesting piece. i would probably try to get cal and billy on the ball. while it is unique now i dont see it being worth a whole lot but cal would obviously rocket it up!

helloooo
11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
wow interesting piece. i would probably try to get cal and billy on the ball. while it is unique now i dont see it being worth a whole lot but cal would obviously rocket it up!
Exactly what I was thinking, if you do that, that would catch a pretty penny, probably the only one that will ever hit the market, the whole family! :winking0071:

BBCARDWAREHOUSE
11-18-2008, 09:13 PM
thats true, but do you think it really needs cal and billy or would just cal be ok??

If I wanted to sell if now what would be the best way to market it? Ebay or a live auction of baseball stuff....

and when you guys mention a pretty penny what would you say.....$100-300 bucks??