PDA

View Full Version : Opinion needed

Slayer1215
11-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Has anyone seen or heard of a site called ProAutograph? I think that the website is www.proautograph.com (http://www.proautograph.com). I was looking at their stuff and they seem to have a bunch of different items. There prices seem good too. Has anyone bought from them? What is their service like? Please let me know.

whanlon
11-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Never heard of them. I think you would get better results in the discussion froum.

Chuck-17
11-16-2008, 03:52 AM
I am not familiar with this site. I checked it out and they appear to offer memorabilia authenticated by the major players in the industry. The site seems to have some decent values but I have not dealt with them before.

Slayer1215
11-16-2008, 11:10 AM
Thanks for your opinion Chuck. I thought their prices seemed very good compared to many other sites out there. I was looking and they had a Ted Williams bat that looked real nice. I am thinking of trying them out. Can anyone else let me know what they think of www.proautograph.com (http://www.proautograph.com)? I value all of your opinions since i am somewhat of a newbie. Thanks

iowa49erfan
11-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Yeah, it seems to look okay to me, like Chuck mentioned, they do offer memorabilia from the big dogs of the authenticity game. It may be an "outlet" mall so to speak for those guys to unload some of their items that will not sell.

One thing that caught my eye was this :
Our products all come with a Certificate of Authenticity and/or Hologram that insures you, that your purchase is authentic.

If I'm correct, that should be spelled Ensures. You would think someone would check that site for errors. lol

Slayer1215
11-18-2008, 09:01 AM
They're Cheeseheads like me, so I am going to cut them a break on the spelling error. I am going to try them out. I will be happy to share with everyone my experience. More to come....

Slayer1215
01-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Just before the Holiday I made a purchase from Proautograph.com. I was quite pleased with my purchase and the overall service. Along with my items I received a $15.00 gift certificate. Pretty awesome. Not sure if it was a promotion that they were running or if they always do that. I am plan to keep them in mind for my future needs.

bearfield
01-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah, it seems to look okay to me, like Chuck mentioned, they do offer memorabilia from the big dogs of the authenticity game. It may be an "outlet" mall so to speak for those guys to unload some of their items that will not sell.

One thing that caught my eye was this :

If I'm correct, that should be spelled Ensures. You would think someone would check that site for errors. lol

they both mean the same thing.

33forMVP
01-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Lots of "drop shippers" in the industry now. The same items are offered on multiple sites and when an order comes in they send a file to Mounted Memories, etc. and they ship the item for them. Many sites like that don't actually ever have the inventory on hand. They are only responsible for getting visitors and closing sales. That said, if you see a Mounted Memories or UDA item on a site you're getting the same item as if you bought it direct from them. Pays to shop around!

Vegas
03-28-2009, 05:24 PM
As long as the item is from one of the trusted memorabilia companies (UDA, Mounted Memories, Steiner, etc), it doesnt' really matter what website you buy it from. Proautogrpah looks like they've got some good merchandise from respected companies, so I wouldn't have any issues buying from them.