PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and Suggestions Needed!!!

Chuck-17
12-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I am looking for any ideas or suggestion that you may have for the Memorabilia Forums. I would like to make this forum a major part of SCF and I need input from all members. If you have any ideas I am open to them. You can post them here or if you want to keep them private go ahead and send me a pm. This is your forum so let me know what you want to see.

Thanks,
Charlie

iowa49erfan
12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
I kind of like the idea of the super collector that they're doing in the football forum. I dont know how you would incorporate that into a thread and determining who may or may not be a super collector. Something like that where you get a special label next to your name or something might be neat.

jtrinaldi
12-06-2008, 03:39 PM
you need an area organized with just signed photos and other

BroknBusted
12-06-2008, 07:42 PM
I kind of like the idea of the super collector that they're doing in the football forum. I dont know how you would incorporate that into a thread and determining who may or may not be a super collector. Something like that where you get a special label next to your name or something might be neat.

I suggested something like this in another thread. I realize there are some on here with amazing card collections of certian teams, but I'd love to see who has the best collection of memorbilia of each team.

iowa49erfan
12-07-2008, 11:25 AM
There you go Charlie, create a team memorabilia super collector!

jeeptrader
12-07-2008, 11:27 AM
There you go Charlie, create a team memorabilia super collector!
I would apply for this......great idea!

Chuck-17
12-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Great ideas guys. The current super collector program is just for players but I will look into it and see if we can do something for a team super collector of memorabilia. Keep the ideas coming.

Thanks for the input.
Charlie

BroknBusted
12-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Great ideas guys. The current super collector program is just for players but I will look into it and see if we can do something for a team super collector of memorabilia. Keep the ideas coming.

Thanks for the input.
Charlie

I hope this works out! I don't collect cards much, but have a decent Saints memorbilia collection. I would love to see others!

iowa49erfan
12-08-2008, 07:35 PM
I hope this works out! I don't collect cards much, but have a decent Saints memorbilia collection. I would love to see others!

Same here, I collect a decent amount of 49ers cards, but I think most of my money goes towards memorabilia.

Work your magic Charlie!

mrgrosskopf
12-09-2008, 05:24 AM
I think one thing that would become very useful for all users is an area where users can get information about authentication companies and just a general area that can help them make smart decisions on the memorabilia they may buy off of ebay or other sites.

This is a pretty general idea, I know but I was thinking an area that lists companies and sellers that are honest and legitimate and another area where users can get opinions from fellow SCFers on pieces they may be looking to purchase. This kind of sounds like a specific discussion area but hopefully some of these guys can take the idea and refine it into something useful.

howardpwr06
12-22-2008, 03:16 PM
maybe a place where collectors can show off their memorabilia rooms

Chuck-17
12-22-2008, 04:21 PM
maybe a place where collectors can show off their memorabilia rooms

We have that right now. That is exactly what this forum is made for. We even have a show and tell game for individual items. Go ahead and post you memorabilia room right here in this forum

Thanks,
Charlie

xpress34
12-27-2008, 12:43 AM

Thanks for the input.
Charlie

Charlie -

I would be down for this... I applied to be listed as Matt Holliday super collector (you have all seen my collection I believe) but was shot down in the 'card' section because I don't have at least 15% of all cards made of him - even though I own his 1st MLB Jersey, ONLY WS Hat, etc, etc...

Thanks -

Chris

Diamondlistings
12-27-2008, 01:04 AM
Different sections, photos, baseballs, jerseys...

Chuck-17
12-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Different sections, photos, baseballs, jerseys...

That might work in the future but right now we do not have enough activity in the forum to justify a bunch of sub-forums. Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming.