PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have home addy's for these players?

tbigger13
12-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Lmk if you have home addy or if you had success with team addy. Thanks

Curtis Granderson
Jeremy Bonderman
Justin Verlander
JaMrcu Russell
Frank Gore
Jason Campbell
Thomas Jones
Reggie Wayne
Jake Long
Drew Brees
Antonio Gates
Donald Driver
Steve Smith (Panthers WR)
David Garrard
Shawne Merriman
Santana Moss
Brandon Jacobs
Chauncey Billups
Richard Hamilton
Larry Fitzgerald
Willie Parker
Jake Peavy
Chester Taylor
Michael Turner
Dallas Clark
Vernon Davis
Jason Witten
LenDale White
Hines Ward
Andre Johsnon
Clinton Portis
Steve Slaton
Kurt Warner
Marion Barber III
Champ Bailey

lambeauleap87
12-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Don't you have several threads exactly like this one? Have you looked for these addresses yourself? Collecting TTM involves some work on your part! If you don't know if they sign, take a shot! Try and find the addresses on your own before asking for help though.

tbigger13
12-07-2008, 03:21 PM
lambeau- this is an updated list of what i need and the only addy's i see are older players not current except for the succeses where nobody is ever on and they dont post the addy's

lambeauleap87
12-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Oh, okay. If you're sending to current players, they either send c/o their team or they won't sign at all. If you're looking for those players, just send c/o their team.

tbigger13
12-07-2008, 06:55 PM
okay thanks

propete23
12-07-2008, 09:47 PM
current players are harder than the older players. If you are looking for some players, check out www.wikipedia.org (http://www.wikipedia.org) They are up to date for the most part, and tell you who the player is playing for. Sometimes they even go so far as to tell you they are a broadcaster, running a business, etc. I have found quite a few players with a bit of good ol research.

Ex. Duce Staley works for a radio station in SC doing gamecocks radio.
Another is Charlie Hayes runs a baseball camp in texas
And another is Doug Glanville running a company which helps small minority business owners get started in Illinois.

These are some examples of the research I have done. If you are looking for current players, then wait till spring training and send c/o team in FLA or AZ.

In fact, here is the addy for the Tigers spring training. Detroit Tigers
Joker Marchant Stadium
Po Box 90187
Lakeland
Fl Usa
If you get all your letters in order and what you are going to send them then make one big mailer the last week of Feb. and there you go!

That list is way too long for these guys on here to fill.

dicekmvp
12-08-2008, 01:04 AM
That is all I know. So you should send c/o team. Good luck and post your results!

tbigger13
12-08-2008, 01:07 AM
okay will do thanks