PDA

View Full Version : Current Milwaukee Brewers HOME Addys?

deeakay
12-27-2008, 01:39 AM
I got my first TTM back in November - Mat Gamel c/o Brewers
And I CAN NOT wait to until the season starts to send out more TTMs.
Anybody have successful HOME addys for ANY! current Milwaukee Brewers; i.e. Cameron, Fielder, Weeks, Hardy, Hart, Braun, Kendall, Yovani, Sheets, etc.

dicekmvp
12-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Mike Cameron
111 Congressional Court
McDonough, GA 30253-4247

I wish I knew where Gallardo lived too. I think he lives in my city but I don't know where

deeakay
12-29-2008, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the Cameron! NOBODY HAS ANY OF THESE AZ BOYS?? Corey Hart & JJ Hardy both live in AZ (might even be Scottsdale like Sizemore).

deeakay
01-01-2009, 08:57 PM
OK. I've done a little bit of online research (whitepages.com + Google to confirm info) and I came up with home addys for a few great current Brewers (but not Braun though - maybe I'll send to his parents?).
I'll be sending out 3 Brewers HOME TTMs tomorrow (Friday 1/05) (plus Don Mattingly home) and I'll post my successes if/when I get them.
Fielder, Hardy, Hart, & Mattingly going out 01/05/09!
Let the wait begin!

dicekmvp
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Good luck!

propete23
01-01-2009, 11:48 PM
so what are the addys? If you have any for these players please post them or PM me. I know that Corey Hart lives in the west valley of Phoenix. Not sure of the addy but it would be litchfield park, or avondale. I met the builder of his home and him while waiting tables last year.

Pete

deeakay
01-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Pete & SCF,
I will post the Success Address and Failure (hopefully none) Addresses if/when I get returns.
I have also found addresses for CC Sabathia (hopefully he hasn't left for NY yet), Jason Kendall, Rickie Weeks, and Mat Gamel.
Mat Gamel, CC Sabathia, Bob Uecker, & Grady Sizemore TTM are going out tomorrow, Saturday 1/03/09.
Stay tuned.