PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the following addresses (home)?

ttmautographs4me
01-03-2009, 04:40 PM
does anyone have the following home addresses for:

Gary Sheffield
Johnny Damon
Ian Kennedy
Joba Chamberlain
Jason Marquis (cardinals pitcher)
James Shields (RAYS)
Andy Sonnanstein (RAYS)
Joe Torre
Robinson Cano
Matt Holliday
Craig Biggio
Lance Berkman
Jeff Bagwell
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettite
Mo Rivera
Tony Pena Sr.
Joe Maddon (Rays manager)
Charlie Manuel (Phillies manager)
Chase Utley
Jose Reyes
Carlos Delgado
Brad Ausmus
Steve Kline
BJ Ryan
J.J. Hardy
Ryan Zimmerman
Albert Pujols
Dennis Eckersley
Randy Johnson

thanks ahead of time!

dicekmvp
01-03-2009, 05:28 PM
does anyone have the following home addresses for:

Gary Sheffield
Johnny Damon
Ian Kennedy
Joba Chamberlain
Jason Marquis (cardinals pitcher)
James Shields (RAYS)
Andy Sonnanstein (RAYS)
Joe Torre
Robinson Cano
Matt Holliday
Craig Biggio
Lance Berkman
Jeff Bagwell
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettite
Mo Rivera
Tony Pena Sr.
Chase Utley
Jose Reyes
Carlos Delgado
Brad Ausmus
Steve Kline
BJ Ryan
J.J. Hardy
Ryan Zimmerman
Albert Pujols
Dennis Eckersley
Randy Johnson

thanks ahead of time!

These people sign well c/o team

Johnny Damon
Joba Chamberlain
James Shields (RAYS)
Andy Sonnanstein (RAYS)
Joe Torre
Robinson Cano
Andy Pettite
Mo Rivera
Tony Pena Sr.
Brad Ausmus
Ryan Zimmerman

propete23
01-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I hate how this guy has hijacked the website. There is nothing but his threads for miles and miles!!!

Can we do something about this???

palantri
01-07-2009, 05:43 PM
report the threads, but in actuality, as annoying as he is, he hasnt broken any site rules. however, maybe by reporting him, a mod can instruct him on how to better request the addresses he wants instead of cluttering the site
Ed

ALEX55
01-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Ryan Zimmerman
3428 SANDPIPER RD.
VIRGINA BEACH, VA 23456

propete23
01-07-2009, 07:09 PM
good to know. I know I truly didnt understand the website at first and all it had to offer, but after a few days of hanging around, I understood how things work. I dont know how you ask someone to look up 150 names and addys and expect to get a response.

Could I please have every address of former Phillies players from the years 1950 to current, in alphabetical order, age, gender, religion, and if they eat asparagus or not. Non vegan members of the Phillies are not wanted, but I listed them hoping for an addy anyway. Plus, I have an original Ty Cobb pair of underwear circa 1988, anyone interested in trading me for them? I am looking for 1987 sportsficks in return. This is the kind of garbage that I keep seeing everywhere on here!!!

ALEX55
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah i agree, but its not just him though. i really don't understand how people are "getting" nba players like michael redd and d-wade who last time i checked doesn't sign ttm, but they would send out an autograph because someone sent them an email? doesn't make sense to me

ttmautographs4me
01-07-2009, 07:52 PM
why are you guys wasting your time posting these comments.

i want to apologize for posting many threads requesting addresses, i am not going to do that anymore unless i truely cannot find the address

sorry if i "annoyed" you.

ALEX55
01-07-2009, 08:02 PM
why waste your time saying sorry? you say sorry all the time, when you go through with being sorry i won't bother you but your not so...

dicekmvp
01-07-2009, 09:18 PM
yeah i agree, but its not just him though. i really don't understand how people are "getting" nba players like michael redd and d-wade who last time i checked doesn't sign ttm, but they would send out an autograph because someone sent them an email? doesn't make sense to me

Well I found many emails easily like AP or Dwade you just have to look

propete23
01-08-2009, 12:23 AM
I have heard that basketball players are very tough to get. Good thing that I absolutely hate NBA basketball. College basketball is also getting a bit boring and hard to follow as a player may be there for 3 games, then go to NBA or italy, or whatever.

YUCK!!!!!

I still dont have any offers on the cobb jockstrap. ANYONE???