PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought 2008 TriStar Hidden Treasures Autographed Baseballs Series 4 Hobby Box

Chuck-17
01-14-2009, 11:52 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has bought any 2008 TriStar Hidden Treasures Autographed Baseballs Series 4. You can get the boxes for about $235 and they have 6 balls per box. Each "pack" contains an autographed ball.

What are your thoughts on this product?

astros44
01-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey, I've purchased a hobby box of them on eBay for $240 shipped. It's certainly a lot more fun, not knowing what you're about to pull. Overall, at $40 a pop, I'm not sure all the baseballs are worth it. Just my opinion.

Chuck-17
01-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Hey, I've purchased a hobby box of them on eBay for $240 shipped. It's certainly a lot more fun, not knowing what you're about to pull. Overall, at $40 a pop, I'm not sure all the baseballs are worth it. Just my opinion.

Thank you very much for the input. If you don't mind me asking who did you pull?

iowa49erfan
01-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I dont know if I would spring for it, to me, that's an awful lot of money for the risk.

I remember picking up three or four of the football series mini helmets and I picked up some fairly decent names but nothing that interests me at all. I cant even sell them for anywhere near the price I bought them for and that's a bit of a bummer.