PDA

View Full Version : PSA Wrong ?

richtree
01-16-2009, 05:39 PM
anyone ever have PSA say they signatures is not authentic but you know it is...

I have Joe D ball signed from a show I went to , with a pic of him signing it (sealed)

and a Coa

ball was wrapped in a cellophane wrap

they stated that they don't look at the documents, the wrap was never removed, (i wrote please remove for examination), and the stated generally (ball doesn't have authentic qualities...

signature is not real.,

crazy., but I know it is real from the show., lol

maybe send to JSA instead ?

anyone have similar experience ?

thanks

rich

Chuck-17
01-17-2009, 07:40 PM
I have not had the same experience but I have heard stories from people that they just sent it back in to PSA/DNA and it was authenticated the second time. I have nothing to back this up but that is just what I have heard from people.

You can try JSA or you can try PSA/DNA again. Let us know what you decide to do.

Thanks,
Charlie

C.Fortson
01-19-2009, 06:17 PM
send it back to pas/dna

theonedru
01-20-2009, 02:57 AM
PSA sucks anyway I know for a fact they have authenticated fake autograhs

CRJSr9
01-20-2009, 03:00 AM
there all a rip off-its all about the money-you dont think psa knows how many signed items of a player is out there?they control the market?but i guarentee that someone in that company list stuff on ebay-its all a joke.

astros44
01-24-2009, 08:21 PM
No no, don't send it back to PSA. JSA is the way to go. If it's really authentic, the JSA team would be the one to figure it out. James Spence is a lot more reliable than PSA.

CRJSr9
01-25-2009, 12:38 PM
astros44-james spence came from psa/ so whats that say about him and psa-its all about some guy sitting there looking at a book and comaparing it to the thing you sent in-anyone can do it-and it don't cost anything...

mickey87
02-12-2009, 01:47 PM
I completely understand because I sent a 1951 Topps Red Back Berra in to be graded, and it returned with a note saying it had been altered. Wow, I had the box, opened four packs from it, sent one of the cards in to be graded, and it came back as altered. The only reason they thought it had been trimmed is because it was a 1951 pack that was first opened in 1997 and looked nicer than any cards in 1997.
Thanks for bringing up that miserable experience. I understand that these guys may not know any more than a knowledgable collector about vintage stuff or autos.
Mickey