PDA

View Full Version : Couple more addys

dukey4life47
01-31-2009, 08:32 PM
these should be the last ones ill need for a while since i now should be set with ttm'ing through february once i send out all my stuff. i have a few that i need for my ttm project that im starting so with further adieu, heres what i need.

Deron Williams
Chris Paul
Shaquille O'neal
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony
Vince Carter
Dwyane Wade
Michael Jordan(heard of people getting success with home addy
Greg Oden

i realize most of the people are gonna be rts's but i figure it doesnt hurt to try

blake20696
02-01-2009, 05:46 AM
I sent mine to michael Jordan in july and got it back in november and i got back a pre-print with a note saying that he gets too much fanmail so the photo included is a pre-print.

If you still want it its:

Jump Inc.
676 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 2930
Chicago, IL 60611

And if you looked on the fourm before you posted it said vince carter doesnt sign

ttmautographs4me
02-01-2009, 09:23 AM
i think Dwayne Wade signs via email, but i am not sure

dukey4life47
02-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I sent mine to michael Jordan in july and got it back in november and i got back a pre-print with a note saying that he gets too much fanmail so the photo included is a pre-print.

If you still want it its:

Jump Inc.
676 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 2930
Chicago, IL 60611

And if you looked on the fourm before you posted it said vince carter doesnt sign
thats what it says, but i think i heard of someone getting him

i think Dwayne Wade signs via email, but i am not sure
ya ive heard that

palantri
02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
write current players c/o team during the season, they arent really at home much

if it helps, ive never seen successes TTM with any of those guys but Oden, and that was last year while he was hurt

Ed