PDA

View Full Version : David Wright and Reggie Bush

JustinBerl
02-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Some people have posted recent successes for these two guys c/o home but will not share the addresses. Anyone else have an idea of what they might be? The address for Bush in Harvey's 08 list is no good from what I've heard.

maple19
02-06-2009, 11:14 PM
David Wright Sign Good ST

Nothing on Bush But Her Girlfriend TV Show But i Would Not Waste a Stamp

Mike

Incident57
02-06-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm going to give it a shot with Wright for ST....I am going to have my daughters who are big fans write letters to him (age's 6 & 9) and hope to have him personalize it to them so he knows it would truly be for them and not an attempt to sell

Hanvth01
02-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Reggie Bush lives in Hawthorne, CA. check whitepages.com, and if you feel it's necessary, cross-check with newspaper articles online. Mine is in the mail and I am waiting. Best case, he still lives there, worst case, you get your request to his family's house.

JustinBerl
02-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Reggie Bush lives in Hawthorne, CA. check whitepages.com, and if you feel it's necessary, cross-check with newspaper articles online. Mine is in the mail and I am waiting. Best case, he still lives there, worst case, you get your request to his family's house.

Thanks but that is his dad who is doesn't speak to or get along with who lives in Hawthorne. From what I can gather the successes have been coming from a NO address not a CA one.

I know your not "allowed" to give out DW5's address, but can you at least say if it was in NY or VA?

Hanvth01
02-07-2009, 01:31 AM
yeah he lives in VA, I'm sorry to be a pain and not share it.
I guess my reggie bush is a lost cause then, oh well.

JustinBerl
02-07-2009, 01:48 AM
yeah he lives in VA, I'm sorry to be a pain and not share it.
I guess my reggie bush is a lost cause then, oh well.

Thanks that narrows down the research I have to do. He asked you not to give it out so it's cool no worries

propete23
02-07-2009, 02:28 PM
what about the house that USC bought for his mom? Maybe try that one!!!

Or did they foreclose on it???

bigdogs3118
02-08-2009, 03:48 AM
i got reggie bush before care of home but i don't think he signs there any more

dicekmvp
02-08-2009, 11:13 AM

That is not the addy that everyone is getting a success with. I have the addy but it is a private address so I can't share