PDA

View Full Version : Any Detroit Tigers addresses

Thompson96034
03-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Let me know if anyone has any Detroit Tigers former or current, coaches or players addresses that sign TTM. I am thinking about sending a ball to one of the Tigers. Anyone ever send a ball and get it signed.

maple19
03-15-2009, 08:58 PM
People Get Ball Sign all the time look in The address Section & Success Section You See
Tigers in there

Only Put Names of Players You Looking For And Make sure there not in the Address
Section

Mike

propete23
03-19-2009, 03:28 AM
Here is a great way to post that you are looking for an address ONLY AFTER LOOKING THRU THE BASEBALL SUCCESS LISTS!!!

example...

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone might have a working address for XXX XXXX. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

That is how you should ask, cuz its most likely going to be Maple19 that answers you. SOmetimes he comes up with an addy for you, sometimes he cant. AND HE DOES THIS FOR FREE so dont bother him too much or with stoopid questions like "hey im looking for Barry Bonds addy" or "does anyone have a working address for Dale Earnhart" (he passed away a few years back and YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOUR IDOL IS ALIVE! Or in the case of Barry Bonds, a jerk who never cared about the fans especially to those of us that are asking for something for free most times.

The faster these rules are followed, the faster people wont post such garbage. This would free up sooo much area as to not clutter the site.

Thanks to one and all who read this post

Pete

Thompson96034
03-21-2009, 05:47 PM
Here is a great way to post that you are looking for an address ONLY AFTER LOOKING THRU THE BASEBALL SUCCESS LISTS!!!

example...

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone might have a working address for XXX XXXX. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

That is how you should ask, cuz its most likely going to be Maple19 that answers you. SOmetimes he comes up with an addy for you, sometimes he cant. AND HE DOES THIS FOR FREE so dont bother him too much or with stoopid questions like "hey im looking for Barry Bonds addy" or "does anyone have a working address for Dale Earnhart" (he passed away a few years back and YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOUR IDOL IS ALIVE! Or in the case of Barry Bonds, a jerk who never cared about the fans especially to those of us that are asking for something for free most times.

The faster these rules are followed, the faster people wont post such garbage. This would free up sooo much area as to not clutter the site.

Thanks to one and all who read this post

Pete

Yea true. Hey he's so good, he might have a barry bonds address. LOL.